Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Delusional Asian guy claims that being alone is a good thing

Depends on how you think of it, Schopenhauer said solitude is freedom

True.

Being alone for too long drives me insane. I start talking to myself outloud.

Man, I wish this guy didn't make this video. He is making it really easy for people do dunk on Asian guys. People need to think about what message they are sending out when they write articles and make videos like this.

I remember reading an article from a transwoman who said, "Cisgender women are very wary of me because I represent greater competition for men." No, when cisgender women invite their cisgender female friends to brunch and not you, it is not because you are competition for men.

I remember reading an article from a transwoman who said, "Cisgender women are very wary of me because I represent greater competition for men." No, when cisgender women invite their cisgender female friends to brunch and not you, it is not because you are competition for men.
:lul:

Aristotle once said that those who prefer solitude are either gods or beasts, depends on the circumstances but most times loners are probably subhumans

Depends on how you think of it, Schopenhauer said solitude is freedom
Yeah, if you manage to be NEET either of gibs or leeching or being moneymaxxed, you are truly free. You never have to interact with foids or other humans and your parents will eventually give up and leave you alone. That sounds like true freedom via solitude, however the reality we are forced to interact with normies and foids against our will without every being able to make connection thus we are become true gears in the machine, only making contacting with other gears and never being able to be free. :feelscry:

Let him cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back