Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deliverycels

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
If you lose your job or don't have a job right now as an incel, your one and only option is to become a deliverycel and go around risking covid19 to deliver food to sex havers. Don't be unemployed boyos.

Neetbux looking extra comfy right now

deliverycel, warehousecel, fast foodcel, and security gaurdcels tbh

I enjoyed delivery work.

You need to be able to drive in order to become a deliverycel tho. @LastGerman they're discriminating against us again.

You need to be able to drive in order to become a deliverycel tho. @LastGerman they're discriminating against us again.
There are deliverybikecels too.

I think I already had the virus at this point because I was coughing my lungs up a few weeks ago and my lungs felt weird.
It could have been the normal flu, but I do work with a lot of bugmen who returned start of January.
It's mostly gone now, and if bills need to be paid, and my weebshit needs to be bought. I'd probably become a deliverycel.
9989fdbb-8b23-4b34-baeb-6b4fb689894d.jpg

I enjoyed delivery work.
honestly seems like the best wagecuck job.
-short interaction with customers
-drivemaxxing @LastGerman
-tips

brutal truth. many of us will be forced into wageslavery

indeed. It will fill be with the rage to not just give them food, but something betteR

Delivery driving is the g.o.a.t for incels.

You work alone, have minimal contact with people to get social strokes but without dealing with their bullshit. Fit female receptionists give the illusion of sexual interest with flirtation for lacking real customer service.

Open road, DAB radio, countryside views with few people about. It's all a win.

Last edited:
Delivery driving is the g.o.a.t for incels.

You work alone, have minimal contact with people to get social strokes but without dealing with their bullshit. Fit female receptionists give the illusion of sexual interest with flirtation for lacking real customer service.

Open road, DAB radio, countryside views with few people about. It's all a win.

Of all the low tier jobs, driving jobs are the best for Incels. That’s why I want a driver’s license badly. FUCK working retail, supermarket and other service sector jobs as an incel.

deliverycel, warehousecel, fast foodcel, and security gaurdcels tbh

You legit do fuck all as a security guard. I know a guy that goes to work just to play games 90% of the time.

Of all the low tier jobs, driving jobs are the best for Incels. That’s why I want a driver’s license badly. FUCK working retail, supermarket and other service sector jobs as an incel.

Take it from me as a greycel (although I'm not grey)- being incel affects your earning potential as much as your (non-existent) sex life.

All incels are NEET, on low pay or overcompensate with being skilled and getting similar low return on intellectual graft in IT.

Service industry office jobs are one or two alpha males and harems of short skirted, blonde haired tee-hee types with not much between their ears but getting paid year salary for doing fuck all. These tee-hees aren't even productive or good administrators, making mistakes constantly expecting someone else to clean up. They spend more time talking about lunch, painting nails, fucking the boss and bashing incels.

Been there done that, got nickpicked even when I was hitting key performance indicators.

Last edited:
I'm comfortable being a neet thank u

Take it from me as a greycel (although I'm not grey)- being incel affects your earning potential as much as your (non-existent) sex life.

All incels are NEET, on low pay or overcompensate with being skilled and getting similar low return on intellectual graft in IT.

Service industry office jobs are one or two alpha males and harems of short skirted, blonde haired tee-hee types with not much between their ears but getting paid year salary for doing fuck all. These tee-hees aren't even productive or good administrators, making mistakes constantly expecting someone else to clean up. They spend more time talking about lunch, painting nails, fucking the boss and bashing incels.

Been there done that, got nickpicked even when I was hitting key performance indicators.

I know how it is. I worked in retail when I was a teen and it was hell. Recently, I quit my warehouse job but I got along with most people there more than my retail job. It was so much better.

Recently, I quit my warehouse job but I got along with most people there more than my retail job. It was so much better.

Interesting topic but there is a theory, amongst incels, that the supposed "learning difficulties", incel zeitgeist is actually the working class man phenotype. That is his status and social mobility in society is hindered and vetoed due to his looks, in the face of blue collar/working class job erosion and global outsourcing.

Its a shame we can't have our 45 hour working week, working men's clubs and wives that boomers had the privalege of.

You legit do fuck all as a security guard. I know a guy that goes to work just to play games 90% of the time.

Yeah until a group of thugmaxxed Tyrones shows up in the middle of the night

If you lose your job or don't have a job right now as an incel, your one and only option is to become a deliverycel and go around risking covid19 to deliver food to sex havers. Don't be unemployed boyos.
Covid19 is boomer Holocaust. It would not effect us we would most likley just NEET for three weeks. Ofc I don’t need s virus for which we don’t have a medicinal yet, but not spreading the virus is first of all a service we do to the society which on The other hand spits on us.
Yeah until a group of thugmaxxed Tyrones shows up in the middle of the night
Then you just call the police and hide yourself. You don’t honestly think someone is risking anything for minimum wage.

Last edited:
i ordered some beer today.A chinese young man with a thick chinese accent came to deliver my stuff.He is a low inhibition warrior.he isn't scared of being beat up by some random normie.he is crazy kek

I dont have that kind of job

imagine having ever had a job