Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting deleting my discord. sick of dealing with soys.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
idk what it is, but i somehow get involved arguing with 10-20 soy NPCs and they gang up on me until server mods (who are 99% of the time deranged lefty retards) cave to mob mentality and just ban/mute me without reason

i was in a normie gaming server and some dude saying he was considering "starting an asmr channel for femcels", i simply said good luck with that because femcels arent real, queue endless people jumping in calling me stupid, saying they know 2-3 "femcels", that they are real, etc. etc.

a WEEK later, whenever i typed anything they all ganged in and would just copy what i said and add "is as real as femcels" to the end of it. fuck sakes man. shit like this happens in all the discords i join.

this place is literally the LAST place on the internet i have. i fucking hate everything about modern life.

You're no different than a woman who hangs around in night clubs and complains about getting raped JFL

elaborate
Normies gangrape you because you hang around normies. Women get raped at clubs because they go to clubs. Then you both complain. It's your fault. Just don't hang around there. What are you expecting? Sympathy? You should understand that no normie will have any sympathy for you. Jesus Christ that's the reason why this site exists in the first place, because everywhere we'd instantly get wiped off the face of the internet.

And in this reasoning women who get raped are in the wrong, it's their fault that they got raped.

Normies gangrape you because you hang around normies. Women get raped at clubs because they go to clubs. Then you both complain. It's your fault. Just don't hang around there. What are you expecting? Sympathy? You should understand that no normie will have any sympathy for you. Jesus Christ that's the reason why this site exists in the first place, because everywhere we'd instantly get wiped off the face of the internet.
didnt think about it like that, and it makes sense. normies are like animals that can subconsciously tell who else is a normie and will always side with them just cuz. either way ive deleted my discord and am done with it

i dont know why mentally deranged leftist LGBT bastards have such an affinity for discord.

didnt think about it like that, and it makes sense. normies are like animals that can subconsciously tell who else is a normie and will always side with them just cuz. either way ive deleted my discord and am done with it

i dont know why mentally deranged leftist LGBT bastards have such an affinity for discord.
Discord was created by a Jewish furry JFL

Why did you have one to begin with?
i thought i could find someone to play multiplayer games with (didnt work out) and wanted to chat with people for advice/help with games i played for the discords linked to the games (also didnt work)

Best decision of your life

i thought i could find someone to play multiplayer games with (didnt work out)
Yeah, no shit it didn’t. Do you REALLY think normies and sexhavers even BOTHER spending time with incels? They’re too busy fucking.

and wanted to chat with people for advice/help with games i played for the discords linked to the games (also didnt work)
Next time, try gaming forums instead brocel.

I never had this problem lol. What kinda discord is you in to regularly talk about femcel?

Show them that the sub went private due to too many dm

Yeah, no shit it didn’t. Do you REALLY think normies and sexhavers even BOTHER spending time with incels? They’re too busy fucking.
i learned this the hardway. all the servers i joined and tried to talk in i either got ignored or ganged up on till mods caved to mob mentality and muted/banned me. fuck man, what the fuck. its so unreal.

I said this and they just spammed "LOL" and called me stupid still.

I never had this problem lol. What kinda discord is you in to regularly talk about femcel?
it was some anime turn based type game. a bunch of people who were pro-lgbt so obviously the mental retardation was abundant and some dude who sounded retarded said he was gonna make asmr for femcels out of nowhere.

i learned this the hardway.
Yeah, we all did man. We all did.

all the servers i joined and tried to talk in i either got ignored or ganged up on till mods caved to mob mentality and muted/banned me. fuck man, what the fuck. its so unreal.
When you’re a KHHV trucel, you’d have to factor it in, there is unironically no place for you to feel belonged. Normongoloids are immensely unhinged, savage and unsympathetic anyway, you’re better off without ’em.

idk what it is, but i somehow get involved arguing with 10-20 soy NPCs and they gang up on me until server mods (who are 99% of the time deranged lefty retards) cave to mob mentality and just ban/mute me without reason

i was in a normie gaming server and some dude saying he was considering "starting an asmr channel for femcels", i simply said good luck with that because femcels arent real, queue endless people jumping in calling me stupid, saying they know 2-3 "femcels", that they are real, etc. etc.

a WEEK later, whenever i typed anything they all ganged in and would just copy what i said and add "is as real as femcels" to the end of it. fuck sakes man. shit like this happens in all the discords i join.

this place is literally the LAST place on the internet i have. i fucking hate everything about modern life.
It's so funny how desperate they are to defend the idea that femcels are real but normies will also call you a fake loser if you say you're an incel.

took some screenshots as i was gonna make a post the other day but decided to wait till today. here is like a small fragment of the stupid conversation

39D06865 A580 415A A385 4834511AACD1

EE825371 03ED 47B9 ACDA 5409B8DABC40

E5D84CD8 607B 40AB 9D87 568243A7C54B

885B5E8C 9E10 471A 89E6 8A5436EEBD12

B4C944DD BCE2 4BF5 852B B849244B1DE8

7DE782AA 49AA 4FED BB4B D7F768E61FD4

It's so funny how desperate they are to defend the idea that femcels are real but normies will also call you a fake loser if you say you're an incel.
EXACTLY fuck man. its so fucking stupid, its insane the double-think normies are doing.

took some screenshots as i was gonna make a post the other day but decided to wait till today. here is like a small fragment of the stupid conversation

View attachment 859176
View attachment 859174
View attachment 859173
View attachment 859172
View attachment 859171
View attachment 859170
First red flag “xd.” Get rid of that fucking cringe normie shit tier writing.

Second, WHY DO YOU EVEN ARGUE WITH THEM? :feelsohgod: Stay away from the normscum at all cost. And the fucking anime avis man. :feelsugh:

I’m sorry for what you been through. Must’ve been tough.

Apparently only men can be lonely lol :soy:

Yes. Loneliness is exclusive to men. The definition of women’s loneliness is: Chad didn’t dick me down for two days straight therefore I am lonely.

First red flag “xd.” Get rid of that fucking cringe normie shit tier writing.

Second, WHY DO YOU EVEN ARGUE WITH THEM? :feelsohgod: Stay away from the normscum at all cost. And the fucking anime avis man. :feelsugh:

I’m sorry for what you been through. Must’ve been tough.
ik man i was just trying to fit in. i argued with them cuz it was pissing me off how it was nonstop. also i didnt even get the photo of me saying they had to close the femcel subreddit cuz too many guys wanted to be their boyfriends and they just ignored me or replied "lol you are stupid"

Apparently only men can be lonely lol :soy:

Yes. Loneliness is exclusive to men. The definition of women’s loneliness is: Chad didn’t dick me down for two days straight therefore I am lonely.
do you see why it annoyed me so i argued back?

ik man i was just trying to fit in.
Grave mistake.

i argued with them cuz it was pissing me off how it was nonstop. also i didnt even get the photo of me saying they had to close the femcel subreddit cuz too many guys wanted to be their boyfriends and they just ignored me or replied "lol you are stupid"
Classic normie trait. Relying on ad hominem when they can’t argue against evidence.

do you see why it annoyed me so i argued back?
Obviously. But you shouldn’t have.

EXACTLY fuck man. its so fucking stupid, its insane the double-think normies are doing.
They're just desperate for pussy. That's it. They're so blinded by their desire for it that they can't think logically. They're npcs.

View attachment 859176
View attachment 859174
View attachment 859173
View attachment 859172
View attachment 859171
View attachment 859170
"Would be shitty boyfriend" holy shit there it is, the retarded comeback.

Next he will say incels are only incels cause we are after models.

this makes me wanna argue ngl

Last edited:
"Would be shitty boyfriend" holy shit there it is, the retarded comeback.

Next he will say incels are only incels cause we are after models.

this makes me wanna argue ngl
exactly. it's why i just fucking deleted discord. this shit happens in normie spaces all of the time, not just over femcels being real but little things like what playstyle you have etc.

iam only on discord for my video games now. I remember I was on several NEET servers and most on their are just sexless wageslaves shitting on NEETs and incels. The incel servers are usually full of nazi feds, femcels and htn zoomers

iam only on discord for my video games now. I remember I was on several NEET servers and most on their are just sexless wageslaves shitting on NEETs and incels. The incel servers are usually full of nazi feds, femcels and htn zoomers
the incels.is remade server is pretty good although somewhat dead, faceandlms' server is good as he does facecam verification and doesnt let good looking guys in. other than that all "incel" discords are shit

eithr way, im just sick of dealing with normie fucking bastard soys in gaming discords so much im just deleting discord fuck it even if i lose chatting in the incels.is discord which was pretty decent

diuscord is fucking gay

diuscord is fucking gay
literally. 80% of users i met were zoomers with lgbt / tranny / other mental illness flags in their pfp, pronouns in bio, and speaking pro-lgbt sentiment. was in tons of servers where people would worship lgbt shit and it was sickening and made me want to argue nonstop. like this mod would always insert themselves into conversations and say how men should be feminine and all embrace wearing "cute" (foid) clothes. and its like you sick fuck, you deranged sick fuck, you belong in an asylum.

That's what it is man, these evil degenerates just create their echochambers and some innocent kid will join in thinking this is what "normal people/gamers" think and get groomed into leftism or worse: become a tranny. If we were all allowed to speak on reddit and youtube and facebook and discord these kids would immediately understand the truth is on our side, (well as long you don't go full rape autism edgelord) they want to brainfuck them and they want to do it as young as possible before they are smart enough to see how fucking disgusting and retarded the people surrounding them are.

If you really want to get rid of your discord acc, don't delete it like that.

Try to trigger these soys as much as you can, and leave like a chad.

your first mistake was joining discord

So they didn't ban you? If you can't handle trolling and contrary opinions you're the soy tbh.