Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deleting my account

just get a 1 week ban or something you will change your mind

that's sad you were a based poster

If he decides to self delete I might take a break from here for a few weeks. It would be too depressing being here with him self deleted.
Nah don’t let stuff such as this be the reason to take a break

You’re also one of the few decent users here & one of my favorites, so i’d feel worse

Nah don’t let stuff such as this be the reason to take a break

You’re also one of the few decent users here & one of my favorites, so i’d feel worse
I guess I'll stay here then:feelsokman: I try to make at least 1-2 hours per day on here.

I guess I'll stay here then:feelsokman: I try to make at least 1-2 hours per day on here.
That’s all you really need tbh, no need to be on here for like five hours straight kek

I’ll also make some more high-effort posts soon

That’s all you really need tbh, no need to be on here for like five hours straight kek

I’ll also make some more high-effort posts soon
The only time I'd be on here for 5 hours straight would be if I had a cold or something. Other than that never.

You can leave the blackpill, but the blackpill wont leave you

It's best that I leave here. Unfortunately I can not handle life as an inkwell, and I need to leave before I say anymore shit. I'm so far gone at this point, you guys have no idea. I just hurt everyone who comes into contact with me, and I say some of the most deeply horrible and cruel things that none of you brocels deserve to hear. To @copemaxx9002 I'm deeply sorry, and to everyone else as well you will always be in my heart. Please don't give up on yourselves like I have, you deserve better then this.

I hope I can turn this around and hopefully find my faith once again one day, but I really need a break from everything, and I need to stay as far away from alcohol as possible. Love you guys. I'm so sorry.
@NeverEvenBegan

Thank you for always being there friend. You've always been one of my favorite users. Love you bro.
:feelsbadman: :feelscry:

I understand. I often thought about deleting my account, too. I hope this will bring you the peace you need.

Do what you think is the best thing bro
Staying here too long can fuck up you even more than being exposed to sexhavers
LeFrenchCel is back! :feelsahh:

Just put down the bottle, friend.

Just put down the bottle, friend.
Exactly.

I need to stay as far away from alcohol as possible.
This is clearly the issue. No need to quit the forum over maybe some drunk posting no one remembers/cares about. I dunno if that's the case exactly but, from one alkie to another, it's a hunch. Ironically this place now helps keep me sober, after drunkposting so much in previous years.

I'll always forgive be loving and then I will get murdered one of my fault's
one of the smallest but saddest truths lost in the propaganda against incels is that repeatedly i see cels forgive one another while normies get into 1 argument and hate that person permanently
they say we are unable to consider other peoples opinions yet consistently do consider them and correct ourselves for being wrong.