Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Delete my account

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I have come to the realization that I only “ want” sex as a means to an end of social power/ homogeny. I hate being physically touched and the thought of actually having sex is disgusting. The only reason I masturbate is because being horny is an annoying biological urge, like scratching an itch. The only reason I can stand that scratching is because it’s only myself and no one else is involved or has power over me or vulnerability from me. Thank you for the void you gave me to throw my rage into,thank you for the temporary ability to claim my status for myself via the game of postmaxxing, Thank you for showing me what it means to genuinely care about and relate to a community, and to live to see that community grow and change through time, space, and loss. thank you for showing me that I may be a freak, but at least I’m a common type of freak. I hope every non cuck here gets what they want out of life. Sincerely, your brother in the blackpill, nystagmuscel

otay @TheProphetMuscle

I have come to the realization that I only “ want” sex as a means to an end of social power/ homogeny. I hate being physically touched and the thought of actually having sex is disgusting. The only reason I masturbate is because being horny is an annoying biological urge, like scratching an itch. The only reason I can stand that scratching is because it’s only myself and no one else is involved or has power over me or vulnerability from me. Thank you for the void you gave me to throw my rage into,thank you for the temporary ability to claim my status for myself via the game of postmaxxing, Thank you for showing me what it means to genuinely care about and relate to a community, and to live to see that community grow and change through time, space, and loss. thank you for showing me that I may be a freak, but at least I’m a common type of freak. I hope every non cuck here gets what they want out of life. Sincerely, your brother in the blackpill, nystagmuscel

the option to delete your account is right there

That’s cope

@God see I told you men only care about sex. Only men with no sex drive can love a woman. (Like myself)

Good luck with your life, hope it goes well bro :feelsokman:

hey dont call in the jannies. let the thread go on for as long as possible so that OP could get as much dopamine possible from the condolence messages and respond to them
Fuck his dopamine I am deprived of the most basic human nessasities.

Goodbye brother.

So long nystagmuscel.

goodbye normiecel

Goodbye.

I will miss you

Incels.IS members are leaving like crazy.

At least half of the users here have left since I joined 6 months ago.

This forum is very dead to be honest.

hey dont call in the jannies. let the thread go on for as long as possible so that OP could get as much dopamine possible from the condolence messages and respond to them
That's literally the only thing keeping me on this site, is the responses.

Hey man want me just to ban your account for now in case you wanna come back later? A lot of guys end up deciding they wanna come back after a while

never seen a post this dishonest lmfao what a cope

Hey man want me just to ban your account for now in case you wanna come back later? A lot of guys end up deciding they wanna come back after a while
Nah, but thanks man. I’ve contemplated this for a few months and I think it’s best to just nuke it all together