Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Degenerate tranny creature gets HIV HAHAHAHA

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
Eurocucks know that this weekend Eurovision happened and (((they))) won with a feminazi song about how sub8-men shouldn't look in the direction of femoids and how they are only toys to Chad. This was performed by a literal 1.5/10 hamplanet and literal cackling femcunts in the background. Pure cancer: https://incels.is/threads/degeneracy-wins-again.43329/#post-777375

Anyway, on to the good news. The disgusting degenerate that won this cancerous competition in 2014 came out a few weeks ago to have HIV. A perfect punishment for degeneracy imo: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/16/eurovision-winner-conchita-wurst-reveals-hiv-diagnosis/
This thing has brought shame to my country and I hope it gets taken down by the AIDS soon :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Europe is lost

Conchita-wurst-sausage0.jpeg

Sometimes, I like to look at the stars and believe that there is truly some, while twisted, justice in this sick world of ours, and its moments like these that just make me crack a smile.:feelsautistic:

Lol have u woke up from coma? It was already known like a month ago lmao

When I heard about the feminist winner of this year's contest I immediately had to think of Conchita, who has HIV.

This is what the leftists do. They present you some "hero" and celebrate him or her, then they throw him away and he droops. The same fate awaits any idiot who feels inspired to copy these degenerate "role models".

Sometimes, I like to look at the stars and believe that there is truly some, while twisted, justice in this sick world of ours, and its moments like these that just make me crack a smile.:feelsautistic:
There is no justice and there is no punishment. There is only this piece of shit Hell and what comes out of it.