Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Degenerate military inkwellmaxxing

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Im rice as u know, so there was a Chinese noodle toilet who claimed she wanted to start a restaurant some day.

Anyhow, she decided to do a test run of her cooking some dishes for our rice personnel group.

When I ventured over there, it was just me as one of the other guys had just left from his meal. She said that I could use the computer while I wait for my chosen dishes to be cooked by her

It was then and there that I watched all kinds of degeneracy, namely on luxuretv. I browsed incognito tho:feelsokman::feelsthink:

She couldve literally strolled back in at any point in that small ass room from the tiny kitchen area, mang. I had my degenerate fingers expertly trained to pull alt+f4’s back in them days tho, mang, just in case:feelsthink:

long story short, got away with it, she was a surprisingly good cook. I gave her $20 just cuz I felt like it. She was shy and hesitant about taking it but reluctantly did:smonk:

Last edited:
OP is lucky to have a social circle and a girl cook for him as well LOL.

OP is lucky to have a social circle and a girl cook for him as well LOL.
All went out the window after militarymaxxing was over, chico

you were watching animals fucking humans, bro?