Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Degenerate foids are getting FACIALS in public. Can't make this shit up. It's on YOUTUBE!

• Thread starter InvisibleWizard
  • Start date
While you are being a nice guy in DMs, your crush is getting blasted by fake jizz on the street.

not gonna watch even a second of this

That sort of thing turns me on very much

nigga why oh why did I press play

The human race needs to be eradicated

Having a daughter is the ultimate, and final cuck.

7:16 brutal blackpill

Is it me or at least half of them are just ugly? Despite they're dressed up and covered in make up. I mean their looksmatch are probably KV at 30

I hate these kinds of people, such fucking degenerates and they're proud of it because of our bullshit progressive society.
yeah its fucking maddening

Why do Americans put up with this racism? What room does some Latina have to be making comments about white men? They need to be reminded who the master race is. Please tell me what part of USA these Latinas live so I know never to visit?

Dick shaming disgusts me especially when the girls are that imperfect, how can women with small tits dick shame someone?

Last edited:
Who the fuck is that gay ricecel ?
How cucked can one be ???

Funny how YouTube will take down videos of guys speaking the truth on females and not this disgusting crap.

Noticed that. It's 1:46 though.

What's with these fucking sluts making fun of guys dicks? Especially shitting on white guys for no reason.
It angers me greatly especially given how their own bodies are far from perfect. The white girls hating on white dicks are the worst, their existence began with a white dick.

It angers me greatly especially given how their own bodies are far from perfect. The white girls hating on white dicks are the worst, their existence began with a white dick.
Foids cannot grasp the concept of loyalty or any type of morality in fact.

Foids cannot grasp the concept of loyalty or any type of morality in fact.
If a man was recorded saying someone's tits were not white enough they would be in court. Actually if she said that a black dick should be whiter people would be outraged too, racism against whites is accepted.

This world needs to end

Kali Yuga is legit.