Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL degenerate foid flexes bf's height in a post about his suicide.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Women can't even talk about their partners suicide without flexing their height lmao. Oh no my big strong SIX FOOT TWO calm voiced boyfriend killed himself :(
Like the dude is dead, chill out with that. Women are something else, smh.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/q4f8hl/my_boyfriend_committed_suicide_and_i_dont_know/

Shes listing traits about him that she misses/loves the most, per my interpretation, and she puts 6ft2 first.

Jfl. 6ft2 (obvious), strong (wide shoulders, muscle mass, thick neck), calm voice (deep chad voice).

probably roped due to having to deal with that shallow whore

C2AA05BD 2F5E 4BB7 8527 27BE2A532042

When Steve Irwin died, his wife mentioned that she would miss how fun he was. Grief is a little selfish. But we're only human. We hurt when we lose the ones we depend on.

When Steve Irwin died, his wife mentioned that she would miss how fun he was. Grief is a little selfish. But we're only human. We hurt when we lose the ones we depend on.
:soy:

I would be happy if this foid follows his bf's path. One cancer cell on the face of humanity will be killed :feelskek::feelskek:
She will probably go simp for another chad anyways

I would be happy if this foid follows his bf's path. One cancer cell on the face of humanity will be killed :feelskek::feelskek:
She will probably go simp for another chad anyways
Lol, it is an act. I'm pretty sure she will dust herself off and go find another 6'2 cock to gag on.:feelsLSD:

The "homophobic" and his dad being bi remark makes it seem like OP is a gay dude, not a foid.

The "homophobic" and his dad being bi remark makes it seem like OP is a gay dude, not a foid.
Probably larping as a foid else noone would sympathize him and tell him to fuck off

Hope she ropes too

1 week until she finds another guy

After I die people I went to primary +/middle school with will remember me as the short kid who cried a lot :cryfeels:
And the people I went to high school with will just think "ah, that guy" :cryfeels:

"Me, me, me". All she cares about. How it makes her feel and what the object in question can provide. Not even high SMV men are safe. :y'all:

bro, if those americanwhores are only dating +6'0'' guys, that means at least 85 of men are non chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back