Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [DEGENERACY] Valentina Sampaio is the first Transgender Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

tenor.gif

What an achievement! truly something to be proud of!

Now when do we hear about a trans scientist or inventor? oh wait, smart people can't be trans.

let me guess, is this creature brazilian? :feelsugh:

JFL at this deranged soyciety worshipping mentally ill trannys.

All you have to do nowadays in order to be succesfull is to coincide with the whole LGBQT123 movement and you will be set for life

I don't know how someone feeling that they're a different gender is enough for others to allow them mutilating their bodies and altering their hormones. The whole "it's fine they don't hurt anyone" is extremely retarded since they spread the message that being mentally ill and degenerate is fine, and worst of all they're hurting themselves. Why would society allow people to hurt themselves in order to be "happy"?

All you have to do nowadays in order to be succesfull is to coincide with the whole LGBQT123 movement and you will be set for life
Back in my blue pilled days I was an “ ally” I was never send Jew bucks

This world deserves every plague and more.

Nowadays being a faggot actually benefits you more than being a normal heterosexual ugly male.
It truly is a :feelsclown: world.

could be a lot worse tbh

Her jawline mogs me brutally

Oops

Wrong pronoun

It's jawline mogs me brutally

Disgusting but at least he’s passable unlike the black Calvin Klein thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back