Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Degeneracy is the Key to Happiness"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
My "slayer" friend who engages in tons of degeneracy is now depressed as fuck that he doesn't actually have anything stable. He:

A. Is now on depression medication
B. Has extreme social withdrawal and talks to no one at his college
C. Now has a disease which may be a curse
D. Now has extreme anger issues due to the way society is and he's afraid he's going to unleash on someone

Oh but sure sticking your dick into random sluts is the solution to everything

Last edited:
Having a cute virgin young wife who loves you and wants to have your kids is happiness to me.

your friend is a closet faggot

Lol, he got AIDS, smart man.

The first three clearly says he got some fucked up STD like AIDS and shit.

All fundings for AIDS research should be banned, this is the only thing that is close to what we call "karma" right now.

getting aids and making babies you can't financially support is the new hip trend now

He doesn't have AIDS.

He's depressed because there is no stability and withdrawn because he is depressed + he dislikes people because they are scum

When people are in anxiety, they tend to look for solutions to that anxiety, obviously. Sometimes people blame all of their anxiety on one problem in their life. Being an incel sucks dick, but be make sure you're making yourself substantially happy in ways other than just trying to get laid.

Some people have a predisposition for depression, many degenerates are happy.

I for one don't see any happiness in having kids, i think it's extremely immoral to bring childs to this shitty world, people like incels who suffered a lot should know that but some of them are still bluepilled as fuck about the world.

Some people have a predisposition for depression, many degenerates are happy.
Depression is a spiritual state, not something that randomly happens because "MUH SEROTONIN". And, no, I can't name one degenerate who is actually happy. They're pretty much all bipolar.

It's both. A dissolute lifestyle often worsens unhappiness, but it mostly comes down to genes coding your neurotransmitter system. There's a reason unhappiness runs in families.

Some degenerates are happier than some righteous people.

being physically attractive and mentally healthy is the key to happiness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back