Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Degeneracy Is Only Degeneracy Because Chad Reaps the Benefits And You Don't

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
This is the most justified reasoning though, so I wouldn't dare call hypocrisy because it's not. But if you had 2 or 3 or 4 stacys on your penis every day, you wound't give a rats ass if they danced on a boat in their skinnys for all of instagram to see. The mark of subhumaity is jealousy, but a righteous jealousy because incel lives matter.

Last edited:
Degeneracy creates single mothers, higher divorce rates, and plummeting birth rates that cause demographic ruin.

Personally I only want one girl who hasn't done a hundred things she'd do for a chad she wouldn't do for me. And hating degeneracy isn't a total cope since it does mess with society.

Personally I only want one girl who hasn't done a hundred things she'd do for a chad she wouldn't do for me. And hating degeneracy isn't a total cope since it does mess with society.
That's the point of course. Chad slays indiscriminate of whoreishness or anything because high T with options. Chad'll slay a 50 year old roastie because bored. Not chad worship but just how it is.
Degeneracy creates single mothers
Don't care
higher divorce rates
Don't care
plummeting birth rates that cause demographic ruin.
Definitely don't care. Depopulation now!

KILL + CASTRATE ALL CHADS

Then WE would become the chads. With no other men left, incels would become the best possible mates.Then we would have to kill ourselves, leaving women to reproduce with wildlife. A race of half human half dogs would be born, thus continuing the cycle.

Then WE would become the chads. With no other men left, incels would become the best possible mates.Then we would have to kill ourselves, leaving women to reproduce with wildlife. A race of half human half dog would be born, thus continuing the cycle.
Then we should make artificial wombs and kill all foids (in minecraft)

Then we should make artificial wombs and kill all foids (in minecraft)
1. Eliminate all foids (in minecraft)
2. Manufacture artificial wombs and place them in state of the art sex robots
3. Profit

I've known this for many years

It's not jealousy, it's unfairness. We shouldn't be forced to pay taxes to the cucked government to fund whoredom, or follow the laws the majority of low iq rosties voted on.

I don’t think homosexuality is something chad reaps the benefits of

Spot on. White Anglo chads are hedonistic and the cause of all of our suffering domestically in the Anglo west as well as internationally (slowly).

They covet the foids of other races yet are highly protective of their own.

The only people who truly benefit from what's happening is Chads and the elites. If Chad wants to marry, though, it can backfire even on him since women will frivorce rape even Chad nowadays.

Degeneracy creates single mothers, higher divorce rates, and plummeting birth rates that cause demographic ruin.
based
The only people who truly benefit from what's happening is Chads and the elites. If Chad wants to marry, though, it can backfire even on him since women will frivorce rape even Chad nowadays.
yeah many chads sometimes degrade into soycucks in decent amount of cases sdaly

Spot on. White Anglo chads are hedonistic and the cause of all of our suffering domestically in the Anglo west as well as internationally (slowly).

They covet the foids of other races yet are highly protective of their own.
White Anglo chads have the looks to pull off darktriad antisocial behavior that contributes to inequalities in dating and the job market and is rewarded historically so that's not surprising.

I'm hoping the institution of marriage will fall into obsolescence soon, but it won't.

Because it's dominated by disgraceful normies. Do you realize how much normies like weddings? Right.
Modern marriage is gigacucked, but marriage and the nuclear family are the backbone of a civilized society. Marriage must be made great again by putting women back in their place, not abolished. Abolishing marriage for good would only result in more feminism, more single moms, more degeneracy, more crime, more violence, more inceldom, etc.

Modern marriage is gigacucked, but marriage and the nuclear family are the backbone of a civilized society. Marriage must be made great again by putting women back in their place, not abolished. Abolishing marriage for good would only result in more feminism, more single moms, more degeneracy, more crime, more violence, more inceldom, etc.
Islamic marrigae is pretty cool. Kinda arrangedish but you get a little interplay with the foid beforehand, get to socialize with parents and so on. But that's not even the cool part. The cool part is, at least from a few muftis I've listened to online, there's no fluff around the wedding. It's straightforward and lowkey or supposed to be.

But other than that idc about civilization, idc about backbones or any such talking points.

one of the more based threads i have seen l8ly, moralfags on suicidewatch :feelsPop:

The cucked divorce, sexual assault, and domestic violence laws need to be removed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back