Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"degeneracy" is cringe

/pol/cel said:
Hedonists are also shitty cultists to me. Id get a dopamine rush from putting them 6 feet under.

Im so glad the Romans feed you retarded fucks to lions, you deserve it

not_here_4_points said:
A society become less degenerate only because the novelty wore off?

We're not even balls deep in the post-liberation west. We have maps to go on of rise and fall, order to chaos to order. I'd say that some authoritarian cunt will probably get his way and we'll enter some loosely-built neo-traditional mockery, just to watch it fall apart as well.

Popbob said:
Im so glad the Romans feed you retarded fucks to lions, you deserve it

Not even Christian boyo. Im indifferent towards Christians. Hedonists actually disgust me unlike them.

Aren't some of us degenerates? I mean we got people who think 13-17 year olds girls pass as "ripe for fertility" when really they're not (not to mention not really attractive).

A Good Friend said:
We're not even balls deep in the post-liberation west. We have maps to go on of rise and fall, order to chaos to order. I'd say that some authoritarian cunt will probably get his way and we'll enter some loosely-built neo-traditional mockery, just to watch it fall apart as well.

I wish we could just fast forward t the end of this shitty civilization. Theres no reason to prop it up and keep it going. Wish we could just accelerate the Kali Yuga.

Coolguy1000 said:
Aren't some of us degenerates? I mean we got people who think 13-17 year olds girls pass as "ripe for fertility" when really they're not (not to mention not really attractive).

16 is prime pussy. U mad?

Coolguy1000 said:

Lol he bought the pussy isn't good, fertile or attractive til it's legal meme.

/pol/cel said:
Not even Christian boyo. Im indifferent towards Christians. Hedonists actually disgust me unlike them.

They only disgust you because you have been brainwashed to believe that certain behaviors are "immoral". There is no objective morals

not_here_4_points said:
Lol he bought the pussy isn't good, fertile or attractive til it's legal meme.

he's an incelqueers cuck. Too obvious

A Good Friend said:
And no one is stopping you from doing those traditional things, if they're so fulfilling. Fell some trees, dry them out, build a bench. It's a long and laborious process that rewards you with, well, a bench. You'll essentially be back in the old days.

Yes I might actually things like that when I am out of uni.
Although it still won't be as rewarding as 150 years ago, because today, I know that the bench could have also been industrially produced with way less effort, so it doesn't feel like that much of a contribution. Mashines have kind of taken away the value of every day objects.

You won't get a wife

But that is the major upside of the situation you were talking about, isn't it?

A Good Friend said:
This is a huge assumption. Plenty of people, most people, lived meandering little lives of shit-nothing.

So do we. It sucks. Maybe it speaks more to the human condition than the amount of dick being sucked on the first date, on average.

And no one is stopping you from doing those traditional things, if they're so fulfilling. Fell some trees, dry them out, build a bench. It's a long and laborious process that rewards you with, well, a bench. You'll essentially be back in the old days.

You won't get a wife, but it's no surprise that a traditional construct fell apart so easily. Perhaps it wasn't very strong to begin with.

The traditional model has lasted thousands of years, the liberal degenerate one won't.

Popbob said:
They only disgust you because you have been brainwashed to believe that certain behaviors are "immoral". There is no objective morals

There are objective morals. Being a whore or a cuck is objectivly immoral.

/pol/cel said:
There are objective morals. Being a whore or a cuck is objectivly immoral.

according to what

fukmylyf said:
16 is prime pussy. U mad?
Last I check, they're still on puberty which means parts of their bodies are in odd portions. Definitely not anime proportions.

A Good Friend said:
I see things on Deviant Art every day that took so much skill, so much discipline, why are we writing that off? Because it's not in The Louvre?

Yeah someone should start a counter movement and organize exhibitions with that kind of art. I can see that having a lot of succes among non-pretentious normies

fukmylyf said:
he's an incelqueers cuck. Too obvious

Yeah. lol.

https://incels.is/Thread-What-happens-if-I-got-laid-21290

Coolguy1000 said:
Does that mean my mom would take my tendies away or does nothing change and I wouldn't have a meaningful relationship either way?

Popbob said:
according to what

Acvording to the fact that it causes only damage to society and nothing good comes of it. If you really need to question why being a cuck or a whore is bad I cant help you man.

/pol/cel said:
Kali Yuga.
surfingthekaliyuga.png

Erenor said:
But that is the major upside of the situation you were talking about, isn't it?

It depends. I like the idea of a stable partner, I also like the idea of a harem that reveres my cock as god. Man will never win against himself.

/pol/cel said:
Its fun if your an immoral dickhead with no desire for long term preservation of society. Its not fun for incels though and I cannot defend it because it plays a large role in why things are so bad in the West for us.

good thing you wont be reproducing you ugly fuck

/pol/cel said:
Acvording to the fact that it causes only damage to society and nothing good comes of it. If you really need to question why being a cuck or a whore is bad I cant help you man.

Well i wont argue with you on that, cucks and grotesque but only females can be whores

lol at the brainlets itt. degeneracy and fun are different things. chad has fun with stacey. they are not degenerate.