Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel deformed and ugly in my family

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Only i'm the one that's deformed and ugly in my family, despite that they still treated me with care. Let's be honest, in the medieval ages I would get fucking left in the woods due to premature birth

[UWSL]f the average 4/10 need surgeries just to live a life, the medieval people were right about the lame, the deformed, and the ugly.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]In the medieval ages truecels like me would be aborted, while incels jestermaxx like a fool[/UWSL]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyIKOw10Sic&t=3s

105+ Average national IQ.

When i was a kid there was a female cat living in my yard. Every year she would have two kittens. She would always focus on one kitten and drive the other away. I dont know why she did it, we were feeding them and both kittens would grow up healthy and about the same size. The End.

despite that they still treated me with care.
My family fed me the best food and Im still 5'4 while other poor kids with many siblings still managed to become 5'8+ :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

When i was a kid there was a female cat living in my yard. Every year she would have two kittens. She would always focus on one kitten and drive the other away. I dont know why she did it, we were feeding them and both kittens would grow up healthy and about the same size. The End.
fakecel

Spinal curvature in a newborn baby could result from femoid drinking alcohol during pregnancy.