Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Deflowering a Teen Girl is Everything

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★
Deflowering a virgin girl, especially a teen girl ages 14-16, is really a rite of passage for a guy. It's becoming a man and getting an experience with a girl that she can only have with her first guy.

It's a total lifelong oppression for guys who never experience that and it can be considered that they're lesser guys because of it.

Imagine someone like me...a NEET wizardcel. Can I really be considERed an adult when I haven't had any of the expERiences that almost all adults have had? I'm an Incel.

Incels are effectively victims. Inceldom is the worst humans rights abuse in history.

I somehow want a virgin girlfriend but don't want to deflower her, I find it off-putting

Deflowering a virgin girl, especially a teen girl ages 14-16, is really a rite of passage for a guy.
meh, most guys don't do that nowadays tbh

Deflowering a virgin girl, especially a teen girl ages 14-16, is really a rite of passage for a guy
if you didn't do this in your relationship you are unironically a cuckold (worse than incel, so like probably 95% of relationships)
i will die happily alone knowing i am not a cuck and did not slurp up chad's sloppy seconds while she was screaming his name and begging chad to cum inside her only a year before

Most foids lose their virginity at a very young age in current times so it's more difficult to accomplish