Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Definitive proof Bill Gates wants to inject viruses into you (tinfoil hatcels GTFIH)

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Found this channel that has a bunch of pop science videos of sensitive subjects explained. I think the format they use to explain subjects is hypnotic the colors, the animation, the narrative.

This channel has this video on bacteriaphages saying how they can benefit us with the fight against bacteria. The video is sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.

Fuck that richfag

He’s a billionaire they’re all pedos and murderers

I knew about this channel for years lol

richfaggot fucking cuck. Melinda gates takes Satan's BBC while Billy boy has to watch. Fucking garbage windows 10 bullshit

Based thread necromancy

I kinda like Kuzgesagt tbh, I don’t think they’re NWO. Tho bill gates is definitely suspect :feelswhere:

Bacteriophages don't infect human cells. Hell many bacteriophages might already be in your body.

Wouldn't this mean that Bill Gates wants to fight viruses, not spread them?

richfaggot fucking cuck. Melinda gates takes Satan's BBC while Billy boy has to watch. Fucking garbage windows 10 bullshit
Windows 10 is the product of the street shitter CEO. Makes sense why it is terrible, what pisses me off is the automatic web results in the start menu.

Based thread necromancy

I kinda like Kuzgesagt tbh, I don’t think they’re NWO. Tho bill gates is definitely suspect :feelswhere:
Free test subjects in Africa. Its not like there is people checking that they are not experimenting on Africans in remote villages.

Wouldn't this mean that Bill Gates wants to fight viruses, not spread them?
Bacteriophages don't infect human cells. Hell many bacteriophages might already be in your body.

Well videos says bacteriaphages are viruses for bacteria so it kills bacteria. But who know what they are really injecting into you because it is a black box. Bill gates was a ruthless business man. For all we know he could be creating his own market that will be dependent on his drugs to survive a HIV type flu. The best way to make money is make people dependent on it.

Bump, tinfoil hat bros winning.