Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Definition of "Foid"

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
A Firearm Owner's Identification (FOID) card is needed to possess and purchase a firearm and/or ammunition.
FOID cardholders can legally carry guns as long as they are unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearm carrying box, shipping box, or another type of container.

FOID cards are issued by the Soy State Police and valid for up to 10 years. Although the minimum age to obtain a FOID card is 18 years old, individuals who are under 21 years of age must have written consent from a parent or legal guardian to be eligible.

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE ELIGIBILITY RULES FOR A FOID CARD IN SOYCIETY:

• No felony conviction
  • Not adjudicated as a mental effective
  • Not a patient in a mental institution or received mental health treatment within the past five years
  • Not considered developmentally or intellectually disabled
  • Not used or been addicted to a controlled substance within the past year
  • Not subject to a restraining order
  • Not been convicted of assault, aggravated assault, battery, violation of a protective order, or any of those offenses that involved a firearm within the past five years
  • Not been convicted of domestic battery, aggravated domestic battery, or a similar offense (whether it's a misdemeanor or felony)
  • Not an illegal immigrant
  • Not fail a drug test within the past year
  • Never been dishonorably discharged from the U.S. military
  • Not a fugitive of the law

As an oldcel I was able to witness how the word foid came about.

We used to call foids females but that wasn’t disrespectful enough so we then started calling them female humanoid organisms or FHO. FHO is an acronym which you can’t really make a word out of so femoid became more popular. From femoid we got foid.

Incel history and culture is extremely rich and sophisticated. :feelscomfy:

We used to call foids females but that wasn’t disrespectful enough so we then started calling them female humanoid organisms or FHO. FHO is an acronym which you can’t really make a word out of so femoid became more popular. From femoid we got foid.

To be fair, there's nothing wrong with generalising a group of people who all act the same way:feelsthink:

You identify as an incel since r/incels was a thing damn wizardcel:cryfeels:

high iq post done a great job in explaining what a foid is and providing examples for it

high iq post done a great job in explaining what a foid is and providing examples for it
I'm a greycel on this forum, but I didn't know this forum existed for so long. That's why I'm not like most other greycels.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Femaloid fit in there somehow.

Also youngcels seem to misunderstand the origin of the Giga- prefix. It is not named after digital storage but from it's use in denoting the ultimate form of an adversary (in video game, literally) like Bowser, being GigaBowser in Super Smash bros Melee. So "TeraChad" doesn't really come across naturally, but I get their misunderstanding :feelscry:

Femaloid fit in there somehow.

Also youngcels seem to misunderstand the origin of the Giga- prefix. It is not named after digital storage but from it's use in denoting the ultimate form of an adversary (in video game, literally) like Bowser, being GigaBowser in Super Smash bros Melee. So "TeraChad" doesn't really come across naturally, but I get their misunderstanding :feelscry:
I actually had used the term "TeraChad" once. Then I understood how the prefix works.