Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deepfake pervert sent social media star snaps of her naked

FastBlast

FastBlast

Smug Froggy
★★★★★
Link for clickcels: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/deepfake-pervert-sent-social-media-29917393

Deepfake pervert sent social media star snaps of her naked he made with AI tech​

A twisted pervert has left a social media star completely devastated after using deepfake technology to turn photos of her fully clothed into racy naked snaps​

The Tiktokker is gutted by what has happened

The Tiktokker is gutted by what has happened (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)

A woman has been bombarded with naked pictures of her created with artificial intelligence technology.

The social media star known only as Rachel, appeared distraught in a TikTok clip to her 301,000 followers who she told about being targeted by a series of sick deepfake images.

Fending off the tears, she claimed that she'd received a message on Instagram from a "faceless account" with a link to her nude images.

READ MORE: 'Most realistic deepfake' ever terrifies viewers who wonder 'is Morgan Freeman real'

Opening up to her fans, Rachel said: "These were my photos that I posted, but I was fully clothed, fully clothed. And they ran them through some AI program for editing. They actually photoshopped me naked."

The internet troll has left his victim in an emotional state

Rachel assured her followers that any nude snaps of her are fake (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)

dailystar

Despite having the IT skills to make the fake images, the creator wasn't quite on the ball enough to release that they'd left a watermark on them.

Having realised their mistake, the sicko rectified the issue and started selling the product online.

Rachel admitted: "And to make matters worse, the next day when I woke up, I got dozens of private messages with these images but no watermarks. So this person paid to have the watermark removed and started distributing it as if it were real.

"Just letting you know that everything you see is edited or fake. I didn't post any naked content; I don't sell content. None of this is real."

The crime has rendered the social media star devastated

The incident has devastated Rachel (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)
The faked photos even added tattoos onto Rachel's body.

Rachel said the ordeal has left her terrified of posting online through fear of more snaps being manipulated.

The influencer concluded: "Honestly, it's disgusting to know that people I've never met in my life want to see me naked and actively put effort into finding and taking these pictures."

Rachel told her fans the truth

Rachel told her fans the truth (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.

1_Tearful-Tiktokker-says-mysetry-person-used-AI-to-create-fake-nudes-of-her.jpg
0_Tearful-Tiktokker-says-mysetry-person-used-AI-to-create-fake-nudes-of-her.jpg

Basically this noodlefoid had someone send her deepfake nudes of herself and she is absolutely traumatized and crying or whatever. What I find really funny about this is that she has no problem sexualizing herself online. She poses half naked in her underwear on tiktok but starts crying when someone deepfakes her fully nude.

"Just letting you know that everything you see is edited or fake. I didn't post any naked content; I don't sell content. None of this is real." Bitch, you already post videos in your underwear. What difference does it make if someone makes you fully naked with AI? Foid moment tbh :feelskek:

Update: Click here if you want to see the goodies :feelsaww:

Last edited:
She looks like a whore so this is deserved

Spongebob Squarepants Internet GIF

THE FUTURE IS NOW BITCHES. LOCALLY HOSTED AI IS IN THE WORKS:feelsdevil:

What's her instagram? I would like to create deepfakes nudes of her and send it to her

Link for clickcels: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/deepfake-pervert-sent-social-media-29917393

Deepfake pervert sent social media star snaps of her naked he made with AI tech​

A twisted pervert has left a social media star completely devastated after using deepfake technology to turn photos of her fully clothed into racy naked snaps​

The Tiktokker is gutted by what has happened

The Tiktokker is gutted by what has happened (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)

A woman has been bombarded with naked pictures of her created with artificial intelligence technology.

The social media star known only as Rachel, appeared distraught in a TikTok clip to her 301,000 followers who she told about being targeted by a series of sick deepfake images.

Fending off the tears, she claimed that she'd received a message on Instagram from a "faceless account" with a link to her nude images.

READ MORE: 'Most realistic deepfake' ever terrifies viewers who wonder 'is Morgan Freeman real'

Opening up to her fans, Rachel said: "These were my photos that I posted, but I was fully clothed, fully clothed. And they ran them through some AI program for editing. They actually photoshopped me naked."

The internet troll has left his victim in an emotional state

Rachel assured her followers that any nude snaps of her are fake (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)

dailystar

Despite having the IT skills to make the fake images, the creator wasn't quite on the ball enough to release that they'd left a watermark on them.

Having realised their mistake, the sicko rectified the issue and started selling the product online.

Rachel admitted: "And to make matters worse, the next day when I woke up, I got dozens of private messages with these images but no watermarks. So this person paid to have the watermark removed and started distributing it as if it were real.

"Just letting you know that everything you see is edited or fake. I didn't post any naked content; I don't sell content. None of this is real."

The crime has rendered the social media star devastated

The incident has devastated Rachel (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)
The faked photos even added tattoos onto Rachel's body.

Rachel said the ordeal has left her terrified of posting online through fear of more snaps being manipulated.

The influencer concluded: "Honestly, it's disgusting to know that people I've never met in my life want to see me naked and actively put effort into finding and taking these pictures."

Rachel told her fans the truth

Rachel told her fans the truth (Image: Tiktok/rache.lzh)
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.

1_Tearful-Tiktokker-says-mysetry-person-used-AI-to-create-fake-nudes-of-her.jpg
0_Tearful-Tiktokker-says-mysetry-person-used-AI-to-create-fake-nudes-of-her.jpg

Basically this noodlefoid had someone send her deepfake nudes of herself and she is absolutely traumatized and crying or whatever. What I find really funny about this is that she has no problem sexualizing herself online. She poses half naked in her underwear on tiktok but starts crying when someone deepfakes her fully nude.

"Just letting you know that everything you see is edited or fake. I didn't post any naked content; I don't sell content. None of this is real." Bitch, you already post videos in your underwear. What difference does it make if someone makes you fully naked with AI? Foid moment tbh :feelskek:
Would!

this shit is more then a year old

What's her instagram? I would like to create deepfakes nudes of her and send it to her
Idk about instagram but @r444ch.el appears to be her current TikTok account

this shit is more then a year old
Yeah but I don't think anyone posted about it in this forum. I just thought it was kekfuel that the author of the article decided it would be a good idea to put a half naked pic of the noodlewhore in the article about her getting deepfaked. Based James Sweetnam :feelshaha:

I hope she commits suicide as a result.

You got the pics?