Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deeper causes of inceldom that I've identified so far.

BUT that goes to shit if she didn't teach you how to live at all, how to be responsible, how to solve problems alone, be self-sufficient, take risks in your life etc.
Those things are beyond the abilities of a woman so its natural for her to not be able to teach those things.

Those things are beyond the abilities of a woman so its natural for her to not be able to teach those things.
Idk if it's beyong or withing her abilities but not letting you to deal with problems alone but holding your hand everywhere - you have to admit she's hurting you even for the rest of your life. This way, instead of learning the ability to be self-responsible, you get used to asking your mommy what to do even for the rest of your life.

This. The worst is having an overprotective retarded foid mother and dad non existend at home. OK, she teached me some catholic ethic, some morals, BUT that goes to shit if she didn't teach you how to live at all, how to be responsible, how to solve problems alone, be self-sufficient, take risks in your life etc.
Brutal. Her behavior is contradictory even, because she's overprotective but negligent at the same time while your father's full on negligent

Idk if it's beyong or withing her abilities but not letting you to deal with problems alone but holding your hand everywhere - you have to admit she's hurting you even for the rest of your life. This way, instead of learning the ability to be self-responsible, you get used to asking your mommy what to do even for the rest of your life.
They are but the thing is like one poster already mentioned, that's all they can and will do. They lack the abilities a man has. You will have to actively go against this "training" and become more independent on your own. There is no other way.

I'd generally agree but on the other hand, he's an incel. If he's an actual truecel there is no reason for him to take any responsibilities and there is no dealing with problems. An incels fundamental problems are unsolvable and any form of trying to deal with them will lead to depression.

Your advice applies more for normies with overbearing parents. The type of people that are basically given a decent life by just existing.

I agree with becoming more independent in your thoughts (and therefore decision making) and all that but on the other hand, as an incel, one should leech off anything you can because people won't accept you as a responsible adult anyways.

I'd generally agree but on the other hand, he's an incel. If he's an actual truecel there is no reason for him to take any responsibilities and there is no dealing with problems. An incels fundamental problems are unsolvable and any form of trying to deal with them will lead to depression.

Your advice applies more for normies with overbearing parents. The type of people that are basically given a decent life by just existing.

I agree with becoming more independent in your thoughts (and therefore decision making) and all that but on the other hand, as an incel, one should leech off anything you can because people won't accept you as a responsible adult anyways.

Agreed in-full. Lifetime of experience. I'm in my 40s.