Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deeper causes of inceldom that I've identified so far.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
  • Domestication
    • Progressive loss of skeletal and craniofacial robustness.
  • Shift from K Selection to R Selection/Slow to Fast Life History
    • Shift from conservative patriarchal culture of traditional gender roles to one of promiscuity, degeneracy, chad-takes-all sexual feudalism.
  • Behavioral Sink
    • Refers to the phenomena observed in the mouse utopia experiment where mice became obsessed with grooming and looks, while stopping reproduction under utopic conditions of abundance.
  • Anthropology, Geography and Evolution
    • Scarcity driven tropical shitholes have evolutionary conditions which breed and produce weak, ugly, subhuman shitskins, while cold temperate conditions produce attractive robust moggers.

What am I missing? Help me out.

Behavioral Sink
  • refers to the phenomena observed in the mouse utopia experiment where mice became obsessed with grooming and looks, while stopping reproduction under utopic conditions of abundance.
Another mouse experiment worth reading is "The Social Defeat stress model"
To sum it up, losing the fight for resources, mating, and social dominance has serious effects on the loser's behavior, self-destructive copes , and involuntary isolation

• Domestication
    • Shift from conservative patriarchal culture of traditional gender roles to one of promiscuity, degeneracy, chad-takes-all sexual feudalism.
  • Behavioral Sink
    • Refers to the phenomena observed in the mouse utopia experiment where mice became obsessed with grooming and looks, while stopping reproduction under utopic conditions of abundance.
    • Scarcity driven tropical shitholes have evolutionary conditions which breed and produce weak, ugly, subhuman shitskins, while cold temperate conditions produce attractive robust moggers.

Parental Abuse and Conditioning : Third world culture parents don't allow children to explore and learn and instead make them obedient slaves who will wageslave for them and won't demand anything.

Parental Abuse and Conditioning : Third world culture parents don't allow children to explore and learn and instead make them obedient slaves who will wageslave for them and won't demand anything.
True. This I will include in k-selection culture which is point #2. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Sexual incapacity caused by hormonal divergence.

• Domestication
  • Behavioral Sink
Ok the fundamental thing which bind all of these points together is the phenomenon of unfixable inequality which we incels feel and endure.

So we have two parts to this. The "unfixable" part alludes to hard biological determinism, while the "inequality" we feel refers to psychological phenomenon of social comparison as described by various social comparison theories.

god hating you

Heavy promiscuity is the biggest one I'd say but women have always been that way.

Face is everything. I wouldn't say we have low quality genes because of diet and society, I'd say that we're the last of the peasant stock.

Low T due to multiple factors.

I dont think thats the case. I think that during cromagnon times, climate was very warm even on the poles, however they were still VERY robust. And cromagnons in fact are still around there. My father looks exactly like a cromagnon. Also you can google "Peter Larsson", he looks EXACTLY like my father, and like an arhaic cromagnon.

Official science says that all modern humans are descendants of cromagnons, but i think its incorrect. Only nordids are descdendants of cromagnons.

Where did all the other people come from? There are two versions:
1) They coexisted with the cromagnons, but lived on different continents(we know that Europe was purely cromagnon/dalofaelid back then)
2) Modern people are a result of genetic modification. They were originally created by cromagnons as an inferior slave race of humans.

I personally think that first version is correct.

Also, what indicates that cromagnons lived in warm conditions is that modern day dalofaelids(direct cromagnon descendants) dont have a lot of body hair, while anthropology says that races that lived in cold condition have a lot of body hair. I think that the most hairy races are those that lived in high mountains, where the climate was cold even during high CO2 level, when even the poles were warm.

Also, Southern Europeans genetically take more time to freeze in cold than Northern Europeans.

• Domestication
  • Behavioral Sink

Humans lost teeth because we discovered fire and cooking. Cooked food caused us to lose teeth, and processed food is causing us to lose even more wisdom teeth currently. Can you imagine Caveman Mew yelling at foids to stop cooking food over a fire because of loss of craniofacial robustness?

• Domestication
  • Behavioral Sink

Multigenerational households and extended families tended to 'redpill' their sons a lot more. A combination of Christianity, migration due to urbanisation and colonisation, and loss of fathers during World Wars caused society to become more bluepilled, since women had more ability to lie to their sons.

Feminist destruction of male-only spaces starting from banning alcohol and banning gender restrictions on entry.

• Domestication
  • Behavioral Sink

@CopingForBrutality please tell me who thinks like this.

@CopingForBrutality please tell me who thinks like this.
Buddy boyo, I swear it wasn't only you that the thread was on, I'm not that sunken deep to make a make an indirect thread on one person.

Anyways most of your thoughts is different to the majority variant I admit, but in the overall broad category I believe 99.99% of shitskins will think like one variant of each other.

Buddy boyo, I swear it wasn't only you that the thread was on, I'm not that sunken deep to make a make an indirect thread on one person.
Ok I accept your explanation. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Aka plastics (95% of them leak estrogenic materials), bad lifestyles, obesity, pesticides, fluoride and corticosteroids and other indirect androgen-disrupting chemicals. Modern civilisation has artificially manufactured hormone-mimicking chemicals that not only disrupt hormone levels (cortisol, testosterone) but also distorts the body's natural production and negative feedback pathways. This is significant even after controlling for lifestyle changes.
Foids keep pissing birth control into our water supply, exacerbating hypergamy in TWO ways.
Firstly reducing the dominance of men through inhibited testosterone/higher estrogen, decreasing the pool of men they're attracted to.
Secondly they take birth control solely to be whores and fuck chad no condom. JFL.

Testosterone levels are so low in men now that they keep having to shift the goddamned recommended guidelines down because nobody has the normal testosterone of a man from even TWENTY YEARS AGO. TESTOSTERONE HAS DROPPED SO DRAMATICALLY IN THE LAST, MINISCULE 20 YEARS!!!

iu

Notice how Europeans are the lowest which is why they're getting cucked by immigrants now.
Anyhow, these massive decreases in testosterone are going to affect the behaviors, facial development, bone development, sexual dimorphism and even neurology and other hormones in the body of all men. It all has a ripple effect. You can say genetics are responsible for inceldom, but that's only half of the picture. Epigenetics are also incredibly important and are influenced by the environment.

Last edited:
  • Domestication
  • Behavioral Sink

Could social engineering of a populace be an answer? I.e. just like how farmers decide which bulls breed and which do not can not the same principle be applied to people?

Could social engineering of a populace be an answer?
That is indeed the answer but its unacceptable to soyciety to engage in eugenics.

"Scarcity driven Tropical shitholes" :feelswhere:
You're saying that the tropics have less food and resources than Europe or north America, which is frozen over for half the year and has considerably less biodiversity?

Another mouse experiment worth reading is "The Social Defeat stress model"
To sum it up, losing the fight for resources, mating, and social dominance has serious effects on the loser's behavior, self-destructive copes , and involuntary isolation
"The social defeat hypothesis states that the negative experience of being excluded from the majority group (i.e. social exclusion) leads to sensitization and/or increased baseline activity of the mesolimbic dopamine system and thereby to an increased risk of schizophrenia or psychosis"

Interesting.

Wdym by craniofacial

Its an adjective used to describe the totality of the skull and face. The whole head.
So curious im not bragging i have good jaw and normal eyes i think? Do i have more craniofacaial or less

What am I missing?
You're missing the part in which the I.N.C.E.L. horde seizes the means of reproduction and sends all foids to breeding barns.

Shitty, clueless boomer parents who brought the change that caused the shift from patriarchy (among other things, endgame behavioral sink included) and couldn't keep up with them, so they fucked the economy and their sons lives.

I dont think thats the case. I think that during cromagnon times, climate was very warm even on the poles, however they were still VERY robust. And cromagnons in fact are still around there. My father looks exactly like a cromagnon. Also you can google "Peter Larsson", he looks EXACTLY like my father, and like an arhaic cromagnon.

Official science says that all modern humans are descendants of cromagnons, but i think its incorrect. Only nordids are descdendants of cromagnons.

Where did all the other people come from? There are two versions:
1) They coexisted with the cromagnons, but lived on different continents(we know that Europe was purely cromagnon/dalofaelid back then)
2) Modern people are a result of genetic modification. They were originally created by cromagnons as an inferior slave race of humans.

I personally think that first version is correct.

Also, what indicates that cromagnons lived in warm conditions is that modern day dalofaelids(direct cromagnon descendants) dont have a lot of body hair, while anthropology says that races that lived in cold condition have a lot of body hair. I think that the most hairy races are those that lived in high mountains, where the climate was cold even during high CO2 level, when even the poles were warm.

Also, Southern Europeans genetically take more time to freeze in cold than Northern Europeans.
there are some non cromagnon nordids like keltic, hallstat, danubian, fenno nordids

also there are non nordid cromagnons liek atlanto med proto iranid

btw iranid is somewhat similiar to corded nordid just darker carnation