[LifeFuel] [Ded Srs] Found a new video of Hammy

itsogrecel

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Was browsing le youtube and found a new video tbhtbh dedly srs xd. Couldn't believe my luck and immediately made le new gifs from it tbhtbh dedly srs

XD

here is le youtube link dedly srs

itsogrecel

-
Leave the fucking guy alone. He doesn't like the attention.
I do leave him alone buddy boyo

Nothing wrong with a couple of harmless gifs. Besides, he has gotten overwhelmingly positive comments from his guitar and singing skills

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-

Nothing wrong with a couple of harmless gifs. Besides, he has gotten overwhelmingly positive comments from his guitar and singing skills

Thinly veiled bullying is still bullying.

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-

Surely those comments made him happy. Getting compliments for being good at his hobby is good lifefuel.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
Leave him alone. He's not to be made fun of; he's just trying to play guitar because he's talented and get attention from that. He doesn't want to be made into memes by incels with negative connotations just because of his looks.

itsogrecel

-
Leave him alone. He's not to be made fun of; he's just trying to play guitar because he's talented and get attention from that. He doesn't want to be made into memes by incels with negative connotations just because of his looks.
ded srs

Mainländer

Borderline ethnic thought criminal oldcel
-
Guitarsolomogs me. I can't really do artificial harmonics and shit like that tbh. I have much more experience with acoustic guitar.

incelkingkong

you're chad fuck you
-
Gl out there and w looksmaxing if you're doing that. It's totally worth it if you're not truecel
im as true as it gets. good luck to you tho. only maxxing im doing is abstainmaxxing, trying to reduce all artificial pleasures to maximize life quality

Sans

Officer
-
Hammy bullying (or bullying of anyone who makes it clear they don’t like the attention) should constitute a warning. Nothing big, but like 10%. This has gone on for long enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)