Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Ded Srs] Found a new video of Hammy

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Was browsing le youtube and found a new video tbhtbh dedly srs xd. Couldn't believe my luck and immediately made le new gifs from it tbhtbh dedly srs

XD

here is le youtube link dedly srs

Leave the fucking guy alone. He doesn't like the attention.

Leave the fucking guy alone. He doesn't like the attention.

I do leave him alone buddy boyo

Nothing wrong with a couple of harmless gifs. Besides, he has gotten overwhelmingly positive comments from his guitar and singing skills

Nothing wrong with a couple of harmless gifs. Besides, he has gotten overwhelmingly positive comments from his guitar and singing skills

Thinly veiled bullying is still bullying.

i dont get the obsession with him

Dank dood
D33055B1 233A 4F09 93E7 6215C85A969B

Surely those comments made him happy. Getting compliments for being good at his hobby is good lifefuel.

Why are you giving him shit? That was a great solo; jealous?

dedly srs

He is our new ruler now that st. blackops2cel has abandoned us

Didn't he call out incels and have a disdain towards them?

Leave him alone. He's not to be made fun of; he's just trying to play guitar because he's talented and get attention from that. He doesn't want to be made into memes by incels with negative connotations just because of his looks.

More gifs for you to spam then

Leave him alone. He's not to be made fun of; he's just trying to play guitar because he's talented and get attention from that. He doesn't want to be made into memes by incels with negative connotations just because of his looks.

ded srs

Tumblr mz77brwhWr1tn1h1io1 400
tfw I made contract with hammy tbhthbngl

Guitarsolomogs me. I can't really do artificial harmonics and shit like that tbh. I have much more experience with acoustic guitar.

@Weed

ded srs

Guitarmogs me to hell and back tbh. He's really talented ngltbh tbhgl dead serious

he has le deepset hunter eyes, mogs me hard there tbhtbh dedly srs

fuck just fuck

it is over

It is indeed over. All we can do is lay down and rot to be honest not gonna lie

I hope he’s not being bullied. He just wants to live in peace.

Jazz fusion is patrician af

His guitar skills are good, hope he's doing fine

Gl out there and w looksmaxing if you're doing that. It's totally worth it if you're not truecel

im as true as it gets. good luck to you tho. only maxxing im doing is abstainmaxxing, trying to reduce all artificial pleasures to maximize life quality