Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Decreased sex drive but craving love more than ever

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I’ve been feeling less and less the desire to fap I didn’t even fap yesterday when I used to do it daily. instead I’ve been craving love a lot more than usual I spend my whole day fantasizing about cuddles, kisses, dates with my oneitis.

I’ve been feeling less and less the desire to fap I didn’t even fap yesterday when I used to do it daily. instead I’ve been craving love a lot more than usual I spend my whole day fantasizing about cuddles, kisses, dates with my oneitis.
Body pillow ---- Hole----- put fleshlight in hole----- HUMP----- Pretend its female

Low T reddit type post

I’ve been craving love a lot more than usual I spend my whole day fantasizing about cuddles, kisses, dates with my oneitis.
Screaming nerd

Why wouldn’t they?
a high T guy would realize having a oneitis is cucked and holds him back from fucking as many holes as possible and conquering his domain

a high T guy would realize having a oneitis is cucked and holds him back from fucking as many holes as possible and conquering his domain
This is cringe asf. Human males are genetically suppose to stay with one women

holy shit you oneitis cucks need to be gassed i get warnings for nothing while niggers like you that worship foids roam free fucking bullshit

There is no such thing as ''love'',only :bluepill: cucks believe in that shit

High T makes you crave women more
Ricecels have low T. Also, having a low sex drive is sign of low T. But, T doesn't really matter since I'm ppretty high testosterone(have to shave like every other day to be clean shaven)but get no foids

Ricecels have low T. Also, having a low sex drive is sign of low T. But, T doesn't really matter since I'm ppretty high testosterone(have to shave like every other day to be clean shaven)but get no foids
I’ve been high T and low T I know it how feels. I use steroids so yeah.

I hungrily desire love and sex.

Totally screwed.

Same I want love sooooo bad I want cuddles :owo:

I have a really attractive coworker and i was trying to cuddle with her.

She obviously rejected me and said " stop it. I don't like people touching me"

I am sure that if it was a chad, she would like his touch.

I just wanted a little bit of affection.

Cried a lot when i got home.

i'm the opposite. i don't love anyone i just want to fuck foids i find attractive

i'm hard all the fucking time jerking off to cute foids all the time

You're kidding right? You asked her out, AND got her number because of that?

Dude, talk to her. I'm pretty sure you have a shot if she doesn't hate you. It doesn't make sense to stop.
You don’t understand what transformation I went through, people legit don’t even recognize me within the span of 2 months. That’s how bad it was. I need to get to where I was before and Continue with her