Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over December Christmas Party

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
I got invited to my company’s Christmas party and I ended up going ( my dad put in a good word with the head of HR so I could go). Anyways:

1. Lots of drunk normies, older women getting drunk and making fun of their betabuxx husbands :feelskek: :feelskek: .
  2. JBW, JBW, JBW. I did not see a single deathnic with a white foid, I saw a white foid with a BBC, otherwise, every other normie was paired to their ethnic looksmatch. No ethnic males with white foids.
  3. I’m 5’11” so I ended up getting heightmogged a couple of times by these 6’5” Chadlite CPAs :feelsrope:
  4. BRUTAL!!. Most of the staff passing out foods and drinks were Filipino or curry :feelskek::feelskek:. Most of them were 5’4” or 5’3” on average.

No Christmas party for your face.

Better to just be neet.

How is it JBW if the ethnics are with their looksmatch?

I got invited to my company’s Christmas party and I ended up going ( my dad put in a good word with the head of HR so I could go). Anyways:

1. Lots of drunk normies, older women getting drunk and making fun of their betabuxx husbands :feelskek: :feelskek: .
  2. JBW, JBW, JBW. I did not see a single deathnic with a white foid, I saw a white foid with a BBC, otherwise, every other normie was paired to their ethnic looksmatch. No ethnic males with white foids.
  3. I’m 5’11” so I ended up getting heightmogged a couple of times by these 6’5” Chadlite CPAs :feelsrope:
  4. BRUTAL!!. Most of the staff passing out foods and drinks were Filipino or curry :feelskek::feelskek:. Most of them were 5’4” or 5’3” on average.
I'd never go to parties unless there is weed.

Yeah thats fucking stupid, if it were a bunch of whitefags with ethnic foids it'd make sense
It would still only make sense if the whites were with women above their looksmatch

It would still only make sense if the whites were with women above their looksmatch
Yh, ethnics can't get their own looksmatch in America while whitey gets to plow theirs

Shows how hopelessly enslaved to evil the human race is. From our ancestors millions of years ago, we survived by being selfish, egotistical & violent. Human evil genes were being developed even before the 1st humans.
I hope a hyperinteligent form of jellyfish evolve to walk on land. And build civilizations, but no religion. Death penalty if incurred.