Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debunking timesofmylife85's pathetic attempt to debunk me.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
"First of all he has phrased this in a rather strange way, so let's establish the difference between finding someone attractive and literally being attracted to them. For example, I think that Chris Evans is an attractive person, but personally I am not attracted to him. Incels should be able to understand this, as they are constantly obsessing over 'lookism' and talking about how 'chads' are attractive, but does that mean that they're all homosexuals? I'm guessing not."

The term ephebophile literally means: the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. Note how it states, 'sexual interest in' aka attracted to; not 'finds attractive.'

Therefore simply stating in regards to a sixteen year old (as he is suggesting), "She is an attractive young woman," is very different from a thirty year old actively pursuing a sixteen year old.

But this is just what I'm gaining from his phrasing, as he hasn't actually linked these supposed articles for me to dissect."

When I say "finds attractive," I mean finds sexually attractive. As in, "damn, she's hot." As in, "damn, if she weren't *insert age here*, I'd love to fuck the shit out of her." As in, if you saw her naked, you'd get turned on.

Not that complicated.

There are studies demonstrating that this is true of all men. Not that we needed them, because it's obvious to anyone who isn't a moron. Maybe women who have no clue how male sexuality works think otherwise, but any men who deny this are just lying.

"Secondly intellectual development is not how we judge whether someone is mature enough to engage in a sexual relationship. A good example here is Adhara Pérez, who was an eight year old girl that broke the news a few years back after scoring an IQ of 162.

It's more than fair to say that this girl is far more intelligent than the vast majority of people. Nonetheless she is not physically and socially developed, therefore it would be immoral to believe that she could consent."

IQ has nothing to do with "intellectual development." IQ measures fluid intelligence, not crystalized intelligence. That's why it doesn't change much throughout your life.

The average intellectual difference between adults and kids has nothing to do with that, or with "brain development." It's about experience.

I remember all kinds of dumb decisions I made as a kid, and I know exactly why I made them. It was solely about my lack of experience. It had nothing to do with my brain not being "finished growing" in a physical sense. The people who say this crap don't even realize that neuroscientists admit we know next to nothing about how the brain works.

"On top of that, in regards to intellectual intelligence, what system would you put in place? That everyone has to take an IQ test and reach an acceptable score in order to consent? How exactly does mathematic and literary skills equate translate to being physically developed enough to enter a mature relationship and potentially have children of your own? It seems a bit silly, doesn't it?"

See above.

"But aside from the biological and social issues of the teen, let's take a look at a couple more: statistically teen parents are more likely to have children with both mental and physical health complications, lower IQs, social problems, and a greater risk of fatalities before the age of one. S. R. Hofferth (1987). You may say that 'oh, I just won't get her pregnant', but teenage girls are also less likely to use contraception due to misconceptions and a lack of education. A. Mardi et al (2018)."

Fine. So what? That still has nothing to do with the fact that it's normal for men of every age to find teenage girls sexually attractive. Whether or not it should be legal to act on the attraction is a different topic.

You know what's not normal? Wanting to cut your dick off and identify as a woman when you're a man.

"In regards to his statement 'we all have brains like children and therefore shouldn't be able to consent' Well, that's a change of pace – considering he's arguing that if a child is smart enough then they should be able to consent. But whatever, we'll move past it."

Well, you have the brains of dumb children.

Also, teenagers aren't children. Children can't consent, because they haven't hit puberty yet. They're not physically ready.

"In regards to the whole doxxing nonsense, I really could not care less. If anyone chooses to believe/trust this guy, then I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Although I do find it funny how they constantly see IT as this community with hidden 'bunkers' where we chat with all our 'bros'. In reality I haven't had a proper conversation with anyone here – we're just all here because we can recognise the fact that inceldom is toxic."

Yeah, why trust/believe me when you can trust/believe Princess_Kitty14 (who is totally not Robert Garnica using pictures of his wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica), who claims to have made over $600,000 in 2 years on Onlyfans with content featuring a hideous Venezuelan woman. He never links to the onlyfans, spends all day on IncelTear, and the pictures he posts have literally been shown to be attached to accounts with the name, "Genesis Sabino Garnica," but really, he's, how you say?...American woman, no? He no speak Espanol, no?

Yeah, I'm just making this all up. What I'm saying is far less believable than Heh-neh-seees and her smegma-covered skin being a wealthy American woman from some mysterious, hidden Onlyfans page earning her $600,000+ in 2 years.

Also, here's retarded FatAssPrincessAlanie:

"So when my mom says I'm her child, does that make me prepubescent by that logic???"

So when you're 80 and she's 110, does that mean you're still a "child" by your logic?

idk/idc who either of you are

Read every word

Who's that guy? A redditor?

They're still arguing over how immoral it is to find literal physically mature teenagers attractive? :feelsseriously:

Not to mention, these people generally don't have a problem with teenagers having sex with other teenagers.

So it's not about "not mentally ready for sex" at all.

The entire thing hinges on SJW obsession with "power imbalance." Because SJWs feel weak and inferior and try to promote and "protect" all groups they believe to be weak and inferior, since they identify with them.

Of course, nobody is equal, as nobody is the same, so there is always a power imbalance.

Furthermore, most of these people have fetishes, and all fetishes are about power imbalance. That's the most telling part.

:feelsPop:

Forum needs a "meta" tag for this sort of thing.