Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking the “your bad personality is why you can’t get laid” argument once and for all

Good job. That claim is so obviously false it hardly even deserves an answer, but still, it looks like some people are genuinely deceived by it so I hope they can make good use of this thread.

This is a brutal black pill, and 100% supported by scientific fact. I can just see the redditards seething because the science once again shows them to be the disingenuous morons they really are.

Bwing apart if
1. Looks are objective, personality is subjective

It has long been debated whether there is an objective, biological basis for the experience of beauty or if it is subjective and individually or culturally driven. To determine this, researchers showed average people images of masterpieces of Classical and Renaissance sculpture, and modified versions of these arts with less mathematically ideal proportions.

They then used fMRI to measure activation of the subjects' brains when they were exposed to either the beautiful ideal art or the less beautiful modified art. Researchers observed clear differential patterns of brain activation. It was shown that average people could easily come to consensus on which version was "beautiful" or not, and when beauty was encountered, it activated predictable pathways in the brain to process

Wood (2009) found people agree strongly about the extremes (very attractive and unattractive), but they have diverse tastes about the mid range. For a person with average attractiveness, their ratings generally vary with about 2 standard deviations on a 10-point scale. Hence, the bluepill regarding diversity in preferences holds true for people of average
attractiveness but not for ugly people (and maybe also not for very attractive people).

References:

Di Dio C, Macaluso E, Rizzolatti G. 2007. The Golden Beauty: Brain Response to Classical and Renaissance Sculptures. PLoS ONE. 2(11): e1201.

* Wood D, Brumbaugh C C. 2009. Using Revealed Mate Preferences to Evaluate Market Force and Differential Preference Explanations for Mate Selection.

This is common sense really, if you look at physical features and facial structures of men and women which the opposite sex finds attractive, by analysing the appearance of individuals whose professions require attractive looks in order to succeed (models, actors/actresses etc.) you will find a many commonalities.

Attractive men are typically tall and have trauma-resistant skull structure: square jaw, prominent chin, hunter eye area. Attractive women have more neotonous and feminine features: rounded jaw, small chin.

unlike looks, personality is actually subjective. Everyone is unique and has different interests, hobbies, mindset; philosophy and beliefs. And based on that everyone’s perception of what constitutes a “good personality” will differ from one another, so nobody can make an objective statement and say that “bad personality” is the reasons we incels can’t get laid, there is no such thing as an objectively good or objectively bad personality as the whole concept of personality is subjective.

2. Women tend to be attracted to the Dark Triad—narcissism, manipulativeness, & psychopathy

We’re told to be respectful to women and that our misogyny is preventing women from being attracted to us, but research has confirmed the fact that the phrase “nice guys finish last” is true.

In a study by Carter et al. (2014), 128 women presented with male characters of varying degrees of dark triad personality. Physicality was held constant. Men with dark traits were rated as dramatically more attractive to women compared to control characters who lacked these traits (with >99.9% statistical certainty, p < 0.001).

From an evolutionary standpoint this makes sense. Prior to the formation of civilisations in which women would be given protection from the State, women had to rely on individual males for protection.

the greater a male’s propensity for violence, the more likely he was to win a fight and therefore the more likely he was to prevent a woman from being raped. Therefore violent men were better protectors of women, also violent men were more likely to hoard resources from the men they had killed, thus able to use those resources to provide a more pleasurable life for the woman and her offspring and the greater the chances of survival for the woman and her offspring.

References:

• Carter GL, Campbell AC, Muncer S. 2014. The Dark Triad personality: Attractiveness to women. Personality and Individual Differences. 56: 57-61.

• Geary DC, Vigil J, Byrd‐Craven J. 2004. Evolution of human mate choice. Journal of sex research, 41(1), pp.27-42.
Also, we’re told that we can’t get women because women can just somehow sense our misogyny and get bad “vibes” from us as if they have in-built personality detectors, but if they are so good at being able to read a man’s personality, why do they find themselves in abusive relationships so frequently and so often? This leads us to conclude that not only do women prefer those types of men, but women dont have the magical power to read personality as normies like to claim, otherwise they wouldn’t end up with such men in the first place, they were really with those men because they found those men attractive.

3. Personality is out of your control

this fact is probably the most hard to swallow, but personality is out of your control due to a phenomenon known as the “Halo effect”.

An ugly guy may be confident, extrovertive and outgoing at the beginning. However; because he is ugly women will show no interest in him and nobody will want to include him in their social circles, so eventually after years of bullying and social/sexual rejection he will become shy, quiet and introvertive because of negative re-inforcement due to his looks.

conversely, an attractive guy may be shy, quiet and introvertive to begin with. But men will want to be his friend, women will fight over him and try their best to get his attention, and as a consequence of this positive reinforcement, he will become more confident, outgoing and extrovertive.

so you see, your personality is influenced by how people treat you based on your looks (which is out of your control).

therefore, personality is out of your control.

Judging someone based on personality is really not much better than judging someone on looks. Because at the end of the day, LOOKS = PERSONALITY.

when an ugly guy playfully slaps a females ass, it’s sexual assault and the guy is a rapist. But when an attractive man does it all Of a sudden it’s “flirty” and “kinky”. You see how their personalities are judged differently because of their different looks, even though they are both performing the same action?

this thread was dedicated to the incel god, @BlkPillPres
Bwing apart if
Being apart of this forum will not get u laid at all its counterintuitive like what are yall doing this black pill shit is pseudo intellectual nonsense only an idiot would believe in it and take it seriously how unself aware are yall

Last edited:
It was never an 'argument'. They were gaslighting us.
Once you take the gaslight pill, it's over. All of culture and world history was a gaslighting experience. Genetic determinism pill is the end. The Austrian painter was right, in a way. Mother nature is amoral. Man's desire to control women's sexual selection is a desire to control mother nature. Mother nature's wants a world where everyone is beautiful and rich. Poverty is for the ugly, the ugly are cannon fodder. Not accepting eugenics as a key of life is bluepill and relegated most menbto extreme suffering as they see everything they've ever wanted not be conceivable. Without a society which controls hypergamy sexual selection will work out its course. Who knows where that road leads. Women are fools. They are like snakes in the grass.
On number 3,
It's actually "looks = personality" by design, humans are completely dependent on their senses, sight being the most critical.
We see, hear, smell, etc. We observe others and we're completely isolated within our own perception, so every single aspect will get filtered through looks first.
You don't see a dangerous man, as in seeing the state of being dangerous itself, but a tall bulky f*cker whom you wouldn't like to test your endurance against.... and by extension, all other possible "states".
I'm having a hard time explaining it because our language itself has this same characteristic as an integral part of it.
Yes language itself is bluepilled. It's over

Last edited:
wasnt this just taken from the scientific blackpill page on the blackpill wiki?

Debunking the “your bad personality is why you can’t get laid” argument​

are we talking about an absolute "your personality is the only reason" or a more conservative "your personality is the prime reason" ?

either way I am wondering, does "get laid" refer to "be offered consensual sex without monetary compensation" ?
That's really the only way we involuntarily can't access it, because if I acted like a nigger who didn't care about consequence I could probably accomplish a kidnapping+impregnation.

The idea just doesn't appeal to me enough tbh, and not just due to the probable consequences but because I don't like the idea of hurting women. :bluepill: I think it's okay to feel this way though, empathy for women is I think part of legitimate gynophilia.

i look attractive.
:feelscry: where my bitches at?

This post told no lies

are we talking about an absolute "your personality is the only reason" or a more conservative "your personality is the prime reason" ?

either way I am wondering, does "get laid" refer to "be offered consensual sex without monetary compensation" ?
That's really the only way we involuntarily can't access it, because if I acted like a nigger who didn't care about consequence I could probably accomplish a kidnapping+impregnation.

The idea just doesn't appeal to me enough tbh, and not just due to the probable consequences but because I don't like the idea of hurting women. :bluepill: I think it's okay to feel this way though, empathy for women is I think part of legitimate gynophilia.
cucked:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
roofy hoes:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
impregnate bitches:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:w/ or w/o mother natures attraction process:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think it is a mix of both. It's not necessarily a mysoginistic personality that prevents us from getting laid but instead a personality where we enjoy being around people and can easily talk to women.

It has long been debated whether there is an objective, biological basis for the experience of beauty or if it is subjective and individually or culturally driven. To determine this, researchers showed average people images of masterpieces of Classical and Renaissance sculpture, and modified versions of these arts with less mathematically ideal proportions.

They then used fMRI to measure activation of the subjects' brains when they were exposed to either the beautiful ideal art or the less beautiful modified art. Researchers observed clear differential patterns of brain activation. It was shown that average people could easily come to consensus on which version was "beautiful" or not, and when beauty was encountered, it activated predictable pathways in the brain to process

Wood (2009) found people agree strongly about the extremes (very attractive and unattractive), but they have diverse tastes about the mid range. For a person with average attractiveness, their ratings generally vary with about 2 standard deviations on a 10-point scale. Hence, the bluepill regarding diversity in preferences holds true for people of average
attractiveness but not for ugly people (and maybe also not for very attractive people).

References:

Di Dio C, Macaluso E, Rizzolatti G. 2007. The Golden Beauty: Brain Response to Classical and Renaissance Sculptures. PLoS ONE. 2(11): e1201.

* Wood D, Brumbaugh C C. 2009. Using Revealed Mate Preferences to Evaluate Market Force and Differential Preference Explanations for Mate Selection.

This is common sense really, if you look at physical features and facial structures of men and women which the opposite sex finds attractive, by analysing the appearance of individuals whose professions require attractive looks in order to succeed (models, actors/actresses etc.) you will find a many commonalities.

Attractive men are typically tall and have trauma-resistant skull structure: square jaw, prominent chin, hunter eye area. Attractive women have more neotonous and feminine features: rounded jaw, small chin.

unlike looks, personality is actually subjective. Everyone is unique and has different interests, hobbies, mindset; philosophy and beliefs. And based on that everyone’s perception of what constitutes a “good personality” will differ from one another, so nobody can make an objective statement and say that “bad personality” is the reasons we incels can’t get laid, there is no such thing as an objectively good or objectively bad personality as the whole concept of personality is subjective.

2. Women tend to be attracted to the Dark Triad—narcissism, manipulativeness, & psychopathy

We’re told to be respectful to women and that our misogyny is preventing women from being attracted to us, but research has confirmed the fact that the phrase “nice guys finish last” is true.

In a study by Carter et al. (2014), 128 women presented with male characters of varying degrees of dark triad personality. Physicality was held constant. Men with dark traits were rated as dramatically more attractive to women compared to control characters who lacked these traits (with >99.9% statistical certainty, p < 0.001).

From an evolutionary standpoint this makes sense. Prior to the formation of civilisations in which women would be given protection from the State, women had to rely on individual males for protection.

the greater a male’s propensity for violence, the more likely he was to win a fight and therefore the more likely he was to prevent a woman from being raped. Therefore violent men were better protectors of women, also violent men were more likely to hoard resources from the men they had killed, thus able to use those resources to provide a more pleasurable life for the woman and her offspring and the greater the chances of survival for the woman and her offspring.

References:

• Carter GL, Campbell AC, Muncer S. 2014. The Dark Triad personality: Attractiveness to women. Personality and Individual Differences. 56: 57-61.

• Geary DC, Vigil J, Byrd‐Craven J. 2004. Evolution of human mate choice. Journal of sex research, 41(1), pp.27-42.
Also, we’re told that we can’t get women because women can just somehow sense our misogyny and get bad “vibes” from us as if they have in-built personality detectors, but if they are so good at being able to read a man’s personality, why do they find themselves in abusive relationships so frequently and so often? This leads us to conclude that not only do women prefer those types of men, but women dont have the magical power to read personality as normies like to claim, otherwise they wouldn’t end up with such men in the first place, they were really with those men because they found those men attractive.

this fact is probably the most hard to swallow, but personality is out of your control due to a phenomenon known as the “Halo effect”.

An ugly guy may be confident, extrovertive and outgoing at the beginning. However; because he is ugly women will show no interest in him and nobody will want to include him in their social circles, so eventually after years of bullying and social/sexual rejection he will become shy, quiet and introvertive because of negative re-inforcement due to his looks.

conversely, an attractive guy may be shy, quiet and introvertive to begin with. But men will want to be his friend, women will fight over him and try their best to get his attention, and as a consequence of this positive reinforcement, he will become more confident, outgoing and extrovertive.

so you see, your personality is influenced by how people treat you based on your looks (which is out of your control).

Judging someone based on personality is really not much better than judging someone on looks. Because at the end of the day, LOOKS = PERSONALITY.

when an ugly guy playfully slaps a females ass, it’s sexual assault and the guy is a rapist. But when an attractive man does it all Of a sudden it’s “flirty” and “kinky”. You see how their personalities are judged differently because of their different looks, even though they are both performing the same action?

Truthpilled

Informative post,

"add this knowledge to my collection i will":feelsLSD:

I strongly disagree with the dark triad part. You said personality is not objective, yet just after you say it, you give us this study and say women like psychopaths?

[UWSL] Women don’t have to work a day in their life for men to be attracted to them. Women’s attractiveness comes from their looks (body and physical beauty), hence their value comes from something that is inherent to nature, women are BORN with value.[/UWSL]

men on the other hand are not born with any value, we have to CREATE our value (which comes from wealth, resources, money). These things for the most part require effort and investment to acquire, unlike women who have value from the moment they are born.

Women are the carrot on the stick used by society to convince/coerce men to “innovate, invent, create” etc. all for the purpose of acquiring wealth which they can then use to attract women, who are seen as the “prize” or “reward” by society for which men have to become slaves in order to win them over.
*sub chad men:blackpill:

There is literally no way anyone can argue that bad personality is the reason we can’t get laid after reading this post, there is so much scientific evidence which supports the blackpill, humans have selected mates based on physical features and characteristics since the beginning of human history, as physical attributes are an indicator of genetic strength which correlated to probability of survival for the offspring. Personality never had anything to do with sexual selection
Trump and Biden both have bad personalities and have women

Imagine thinking looks are subjective. There's a reason "hot guys" in TV and film, and even models usually look like they could be related. You don't see an ugly guy in any of those roles often and have it be taken seriously. The halo effect is well documented. Peoples attitudes towards good looking vs ugly people isn't hard to notice either. The biggest debunker for me from personal experience is the ease at which one can get along with people, especially women, when they don't know what you look like. Literally through personality alone, but when finally giving in and sending them a photo, instantly ghosted or blocked, 100% of the time, too many times.

People demonstrate that personality means fuck all, all the time. Theres a reason there are so many guys who are told "I wish I had a boyfriend 'LIKE' you" or get told "you're so nice how are you single"... Nowadays I wonder if they're just being sarcastic. It's not a secret as to why these guys are relegated to the "would never date" zone and only exist when people want something from them.

Men with dark traits were rated as dramatically more attractive to women compared to control characters who lacked these traits (with >99.9% statistical certainty, p < 0.001).
I hate women so fucking much. They think like fucking children. "Woah what a dangerous and cool guy" instead "What a lowlife".

But thankfully they get murdered by these guys. :feelshaha:

I hate women so fucking much. They think like fucking children. "Woah what a dangerous and cool guy" instead "What a lowlife".

When incels die sexless and without being able to reproduce, Normies say to us: “natural selection”.

So when these low iq women choose violent thugs over law-abiding civil men, and then end up being murdered by those thugs, we can also say: “natural selection”.

When women get beaten by these guys they'll always come crawling back to them or pick another guy who'll beat them. Yet incels just "have a bad personality".

When women get beaten by these guys they'll always come crawling back to them or pick another guy who'll beat them. Yet incels just "have a bad personality".
This is true.

The fastest way to make a woman run away is treat her with respect and friendliness.
Treat her like trash and beat her and she will never ever leave your side and will stick to you like flies to shit.

This is true.

The fastest way to make a woman run away is treat her with respect and friendliness.
Treat her like trash and beat her and she will never ever leave your side and will stick to you like flies to shit.
True, as long as you're not ugly or mental.

People like us ain't getting laid regardless of our personality

This is an awesome thread. The most based part was, "Personality is out of your control" this was a final nail in the coffin for most bluepilled copers

It was never an 'argument'. They were gaslighting us.
If you take the traits of Cluster B personality disorders, in particular narcissism, and you take a look at how women behave in the aggregate...

They clearly are narcissists.

O

References:

References:

One billion IQ post

exactly, take 100 women and ask them if they rather sleep with a 5’2 balding dark-skinned curry or a 6ft white chad, I guarantee they will all go to the chad, looks are not subjective at all
Lol i bet not even one would pick the currycel, even if he was a "sociable" guy

take 100 women and ask them if they rather sleep with a 5’2 balding dark-skinned curry or a 6ft white chad, I guarantee they will all go to the chad, looks are not subjective at all
Do not ask them, because they will give you the usual response "5'2 janitor if he's funny and confident", rather observe ehat they are doing.

I and many other have already known that. But many people just don't want to accept this harsh realty because of two reasons.

1. Men have been brainwashed by their parents and society in general to worship foids and be always nice to them regardless of how they get treated in return. Thus many men don't want to accept that foids are the shallow ones and not the men.
  2. Living in a delusion where everyone has a same chance of getting a gf and it's all based on "working on" you personality, confidence or what not is much easier to accept that many men have a clear disadvantage over others merly based on the way they were born. What is even more ironic is that these same people will say that foids, blacks or whatever are discriminated in schools, jobs etc while there is CLEAR proof that they are in fact very much privileged in society, but of course it's fine when they say it.
Based. Women are making way more than men these days anyhow. But now, everything has to be about the feminists these days.