Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debunking The Wall Myth: 24 Hours as a Single Middle Aged Woman

• Thread starter blackpilledsubhuman
  • Start date
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
One of the most famous COPES purpoted by the RedPill/PUA/MGTOW communities is the "Wall", the idea that as females grow older, their Sexual Market Value (SMV) drops so low somehow the dating game becomes easier for men than women.

Wall, also spelled The Wall and The Wall (TM) represents the point in a woman's life where her SMV has fallen to zero and men no longer give her preferential treatment.

The manosphere generally agrees that the Wall hits an average woman when she reach the age 30. However, women such as Lindsay Lohan hit the wall as early as 25 due to drug and alcohol usage.

Below is an ubiquitous graph that attempts to illustrate this relationship, with a flippening happening around 30 years of age (click to enlarge pictures)

In order to test this hypothesis, I decided to run a 24-hour Plenty of Fish (POF) experiment with a middle aged woman.

Meet Emma, a 52-year old divorcee in Australia looking for some fun

[img=423x787]https://i.imgur.com/0tziIY7.jpg[/img]

I set up the profile in one of Australia's largest metropolitan areas and, like I said, let it run for about only 24 hours.

So, how did she go?

71 UNSOLICITED MESSAGES AND 159 MATCHES IN 24 HOURS!

Most men that contacted her were middle aged, as expected. However, there were several men in his 20s and 30s desperate to meet her!

AT LEAST THREE HOOKUP OFFERS FROM SIGNIFICANTLY YOUNGER MEN IN UNDER 24 HOURS!

Just LOL @ believing you will EVER have as much SMV as a FERTILE, SINGLE WOMAN

Just LOL @ believing even DECADES of hard work will make you more attractive than even an AVERAGE WOMAN

jfl at nature and society

please take me out of this universe

Woman in their 30s, 40s and 50s still get more attention from 8+/10 men then a 20 year old sub8 from any female.

[/url]
89DeSXm.jpg

In her defense, she doesn't look bad and many men like older women

Please please post this on r/trp and r/mgtow

OP, the article or whatever you posted doesn't describe how attractive/unattractive she is, all it tells us is that guys are thirsty as shit these days.

I agree that the wall is cope but this is an awful example. Her looks are top 5% for a 52 year old woman, of course she's going to be desirable.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:

I deleted my Reddit account after r/Incels went down
Could you (or anyone else) post it there?

OP, the article or whatever you posted doesn't describe how attractive/unattractive she is, all it tells us is that guys are thirsty as shit these days.

It's about SMV. It claims the dating game is actually EASIER for men over 30 than women over 30, which is clearly false and delusional.
But yeah, men are thirsty af

Framecel222 said:
I agree that the wall is cope but this is an awful example. Her looks are top 5% for a 52 year old woman, of course she's going to be desirable.

Idk. She looks slightly above average to me.

Wearacombl said:
Woman in their 30s, 40s and 50s still get more attention from 8+/10 men then a 20 year old sub8 from any female.

[/url]
89DeSXm.jpg

That's just disgusting tbh
Women almost NEVER have a hard time with dating. They need some sort of severe social/mental impairment or absolutely bottom of the barrel looks to face as much adversity as the average incel

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:

They'll try to play it off as an "option" or plate for guys that try to hit on her to get an experienced roastie on the side.
Not one of them will openly admit that "the wall" is nothing more then revenge cope for 30 and 40 year old men.

blackpilledsubhuman said:
That's just disgusting tbh
Women almost NEVER have a hard time with dating. They need some sort of severe social/mental impairment or absolutely bottom of the barrel looks to face as much adversity as the average incel

Lets be honest.
Even impaired ones have it easier then us and date way above their league.

ZhTVNjc.jpg

Men will gladly use a 50yo woman as a fleshlight. What they wont do is marry one. 30+ women have much lower standards than 18-22yo women when it comes to LTR. The wall is very real in this respect.

Wearacombl said:
Lets be honest.
Even impaired ones have it easier then us and date way above their league.

ZhTVNjc.jpg

QONVIyz.gif

incel4life said:
Men will gladly use a 50yo woman as a fleshlight. What they wont do is marry one. 30+ women have much lower standards than 18-22yo women when it comes to LTR. The wall is very real in this respect.

I disagree. I think it would be pretty easy for a woman like Emma to settle with someone her age or younger

blackpilledsubhuman said:
QONVIyz.gif

I disagree. I think it would be pretty easy for a woman like Emma to settle with someone her age or younger

I would LTR her.

The wall is such a fucking cope. And men don't "age like wine" either. Its fucking over boyo

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
I would LTR her.

So would I.

Blackpill: she would never date a sub 6 male

She is White and looks like she fucks but probably doesn't have diseases like some crack ho? Definitely upper eschelon for that age group. Still the responses are suicide fuel.

incel4life said:

Heh - made me think of this Ted (gag) Talk:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV8n_E_6Tpc[/video]

The lack of self-awareness here is breathtaking.

By the time a woman hits the wall she is already one foot in the grave.

I will play the devils advocate here...

first, online doesn't count that much, online is full of desperate men, and short attention span - low interest - flaky women
people you find online are a typically a "bad batch"
some good ones in there sure, but a minority

secondly, you don't take in account what women want, women at 50 don't want to have fun, they want a life partner,
most guys messaging her won't fit the bill as they just want sex

Tuttle said:
She is White and looks like she fucks but probably doesn't have diseases like some crack ho?  Definitely upper eschelon for that age group.  Still the responses are suicide fuel.

Heh - made me think of this Ted (gag) Talk:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV8n_E_6Tpc[/video]

The lack of self-awareness here is breathtaking.

I cringed.

II she lived as an incel she wouldn't last one day.

you can't even become a betabux now 
(not that you would want to anyways)

Excellent work, I'm sick of the wall cope too

Themisterpepsi said:
you can't even become a betabux now 
(not that you would want to anyways)

betabux = cuckgame

Thanks for the effort

Sex is always easy for women. Getting commitment is not.
As a 30+ guy you need some money to attract. Go to an arrangement website and offer 1500/month allowance to 22yo college hotties and youre spoiled for choice.

ZhTVNjc.jpg

:@ :@  UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH 

LOL. MGTOW/TRP lies destroyed!!!!