Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Debunking The Oxford Study on Asian Women Dating White Men

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adi naa pilla ra... adi naa pilla
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cUNMnUHLTE

First of all I hate it when ethnics wear colored eye contacts :feelspuke: it just looks uncanny and shows you're insecure

21:11 Not even buttering it, she bluntly put it not just whitu men but any non-asian men :lul:
Asian women don't date Asian men okay? Like with all that entitlement you're displaying towards Asian women's time energy resources and bodies I wish Asian women would date non-asian men more
23:15
there isn't yet a study on if Asian women's choices to date and marry outside of the race are motivated by status transfer and consequently status reproduction from white men who currently occupy the highest default status in contemporary Society
Actually this isn't even true. The brutal truth is that Asian women earn MORE than WHITE MEN actually. So it's not at all for status :blackpill:

Asian Men $1679 > Asian Women $1331 > White Men $1254 > White women $1040

48:50
self-aware they blame the one immutable unchanging thing about them instead of finding ways to improve their lot I.E Asian men blaming Asian women instead of other unattractive characteristics such as lack of self-awareness and their misogynistic beliefs and actions towards women like is it possible that Asian women are not dating you not because they don't like Asian men but because you as a specific Asian man is misogynistic and entitled towards them
Ig unattractive characteristics of Asian men "lack of self-awareness" and "misogyny":feelsclown:

Let's take a look at the comments :feelskek:
1)

Chinks are fakecel they can kpoop maxx with dykes ig :blackpill: :feelsUnreal::lul:

2)

I checked her channel she's Polish, for how much "femcel" Polish whores are she's getting it :feelshaha:

3)

Keep seething curry whore :foidSoy::foidSoy: Russian women :ahegao: mogg you cry about it

4)

I can say for myself that I very much prefer Indian American males. Unfortunately they seem to prefer white women. I can't get any of them to pay me any attention
Foreign Born curries are all fakecel proof no. 999999 :feelsugh: @Rapist @Chudpreet stop coping y'all are volcel AF

Finally what's with sheboons in the comments saying "phull sapprat queen :foidSoy::foidSoy:". SO MANY of such comments. What do niggeresses have to do with this? :feelshaha:

Last edited:
@Chang Longwang @Lv99_BixNood

Actually this isn't even true. The brutal truth is that Asian women earn MORE than WHITE MEN actually. So it's not at all for status :blackpill:

@WorthlessSlavicShit did you know this? Asian women (and Indian women even more) out earn White Men :feelskek: I was surprised to learn this recently

Jbw is cope jbe is law

Not watching that shit but from what you quoted where did she debunk anything? Jfl. It's brutal how much noodlewhores hate Asian men @pyromancer1234

Jbw is cope jbe is law
Just be Anything but Asian is LAW :blackpill:
Not watching that shit but from what you quoted where did she debunk anything? Jfl.
38:45 Apparently such an Oxford study doesn't exist. It's origination has a different source :feelskek:
It's brutal how much noodlewhores hate Asian men @pyromancer1234
You need to also hate on your women even more. Try geomaxx to Africa and marry a Tall African women. At this point it's easier for you to get with EE, Indian and or EVEN Arab women than noodle whores.

Just be Anything but Asian is LAW :blackpill:

38:45 Apparently such an Oxford study doesn't exist. It's origination has a different source :feelskek:
see? jbw was false data!

Yeah no shit the meme is oxford should make a study about noodlewhores dating white men :feelstastyman:

And it might not be from oxford but there's like a billion studies on this.

Yeah no shit the meme is oxford should make a study about noodlewhores dating white men :feelstastyman:

And it might not be from oxford but there's like a billion studies on this.
Do you know why her view base has a lot of sheboons? The comment section is overwhelmingly filled with sheboons supporting their queen :foidSoy: Why is that? :feelshaha:

Foreign Born curries are all fakecel proof no. 999999 :feelsugh: @
Rapist
@Rapist @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet stop coping y'all are volcel AF
How are you “blackpilled” but don’t understand the basic concept that most men are invisible?? Those curroids she’s after are the good looking ones, not currycels. Additionally it’s a well-known fact that ethnic men will drop their standards for white women, and that white women who date out are usually lower-anyway. “Muhh Chadpreet gets white LTB therefore Chudpreet and @Rapist are fakecel.” JFL

Last edited:
How are you “blackpilled” but don’t understand the basic concept that most men are invisible?? Those curroids she’s after are the good looking ones, not currycels.
That's a cope. Explain how even 3rd gen curries in US, UK and Australia are endogamous then. Foreign born curries are volcels that can ascend with curry whores there but you only want white stacies. :feelsugh:

You earn just at average $75k Highest status Men there, you can status maxx in Russia or rest of EE also
and that white women who date out are usually lower-anyway.
That seems to be the case with Anglo women maybe, not rest of white women though

That's a cope. Explain how even 3rd gen curries in US, UK and Australia are endogamous then. Foreign born curries are volcels that can ascend with curry whores there but you only want white stacies. :feelsugh:
Arranged marriage. That’s as much an ascension strategy for you and other mainland curries as it is for any foreign-born curry.
You earn just at average $75k Highest status Men there, you can status maxx in Russia or rest of EE also
How do you think geomaxxing works? Like genuinely do you think you can just land somewhere in the world and a Stacy of that region will approach you on the first day? Cause that’s what it seems like you think.
That seems to be the case with Anglo women maybe, not rest of white women though
Whites who racemix are on average fatter, lower-IQ, poorer, more promiscuous, more dishonest, more neurotic, more impulsive, and generally more mentally ill:
IMG 4485

Last edited:
Arranged marriage. That’s as much an ascension strategy for you and other mainland curries as it is for any foreign-born curry.
But Arranged marriage in India is dying already. Not the case in the west

How do you think geomaxxing works? Like genuinely do you think you can just land somewhere in the world and a Stacy of that region will approach you on the first day? Cause that’s what it seems like you think.
Maybe if you're rich. How else can you explain a case like this :lul:

Whites who racemix are on average fatter, lower-IQ, poorer, more promiscuous, more dishonest, more neurotic, more impulsive, and generally more mentally ill:
View attachment 1238681
Again this is in US, might not for non-Anglo women

But Arranged marriage in India is dying already. Not the case in the west

The 2nd gen curries who are the parents of the 3rd gen curries in the data you saw are older and born to older parents, so they had a more traditional upbringing and therefore likely didn’t lose the concept of arranged marriage. It’s being lost among 2nd gen curries born to younger parents that immigrated more recently.
Maybe if you're rich. How else can you explain a case like this :lul:

That video Jason Voorhees linked has nothing to do with that couple’s story or how they ended up together. It proves nothing about the easiness (or lack there of) of geomaxxing.
Again this is in US, might not for non-Anglo women
Why would it not apply to other groups, considering the social & sexual status of ethnics is similar in all white countries?? Maybe white-passing MENA/spics might get higher-tier white women, but shitskin ethnics (and especially gigashitskin ones like curries and nigs) definitely don’t. Btw the whole of the US isn’t Anglo, it’s a mix of European ethnicities

That video Jason Voorhees linked has nothing to do with that couple’s story or how they ended up together. It proves nothing about the easiness (or lack there of) of geomaxxing.
Apparently they met at some party

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTp5g1GMHjg

At this point swallow the JBE pill for Slavic women. All the Slavs here also say this, doesn't even matter if you're truest of the truest cel you have more change to get with a Slavic women than you do with your own women. Like there are 1000s of such examples of all truecels of all races ascending in EE
Why would it not apply to other groups, considering the social & sexual status of ethnics is similar in all white countries??
Don't know why but ALL EE whores want ethnic cock so bad because they self-hate their race and men that much
Btw the whole of the US isn’t Anglo, it’s a mix of European ethnicities
Yeah I know, by Anglo countries I mean US, UK, Canada and Australia

revoke all femshit internet access
Asian women don't date Asian men okay? Like with all that entitlement you're displaying towards Asian women's time energy resources and bodies I wish Asian women would date non-asian men more
my rice niggas need to start some graping if they want these holes in line. and start soon
absolute state of hole IQ

only holes can be race traitors

my rice niggas need to start some graping if they want these holes in line. and start soon
No at this point they need to give up Asian women and go for African women instead because they control most of that place

I miss your original avi :feelsbadman:

At this point swallow the JBE pill for Slavic women.
ALL EE whores want ethnic cock so bad because they self-hate their race and men that much
I need to see real data to believe this, not just cherry-picked examples. I don’t think you get this, but even if you have many individual examples of curry men with Slavfoids, it still means little when you’re dealing with a population group as large as EE women. What percentage of them date/marry out with ethnics?? That’s what I want to know.
All the Slavs here also say this, doesn't even matter if you're truest of the truest cel you have more change to get with a Slavic women than you do with your own women.
Who is saying this?? Asakura and edgelordcel are trolls, that Underdeveloped Slav guy clearly has a cuck fetish, and WorthlessSlavicShit claims JBWE (Just Be Western European) is true in the slavlands, not Just Be Ethnic.
Yeah I know, by Anglo countries I mean US, UK, Canada and Australia
Of those, the only ones that are anywhere close to full Anglo are the UK and Australia. The US and Canada are very mixed and have all types of whites

No at this point they need to give up Asian women and go for African women instead because they control most of that place
you can't just bail on your race and muttmax unless your race is completely subhuman (which noodles kind of are but still there are like a billion of them). they need to be fully subjugated and made to serve :ahegao: if the ricecucks won't do it, whitey will :feelsYall:

I need to see real data to believe this, not just cherry-picked examples. I don’t think you get this, but even if you have many individual examples of curry men with Slavfoids, it still means little when you’re dealing with a population group as large as EE women. What percentage of them date/marry out with ethnics?? That’s what I want to know.
@WorthlessSlavicShit Can you help us out with these stats of what percent of ethnics are marrying Slavic women over all in those countries? :waitwhat:
Who is saying this?? Asakura and edgelordcel are trolls, that Underdeveloped Slav guy clearly has a cuck fetish, and WorthlessSlavicShit claims JBWE (Just Be Western European) is true in the slavlands, not Just Be Ethnic.
No even @\supersoldier said he saw many Indian Russian couples in Moscow

Last edited:
View attachment 1238681
This actually confirms this explanation :kys: I suspect Slavic women to especially have this then, along with them self-hating their Slavic race
In one of his live streams,FaceandLMS said that white women have a saviour complex.No other race of women seem to have this,at
least as far as I have been able to tell.Which is why in almost every relationship nowadays that you see online,it's always some white
female dating some guy in a wheelchair or a guy with no arms or legs or a homeless truecel curry/asian. You will never see an ethnic foid doing this however.

Whites who grew up in broken homes or/and have troubled childhoods are often neurodivergent and very aspie. They many times have this white savior complex. They also have 0 socials skills and are very timid/shy. These type of whites will gladly date literal subhumans if they are shown little affection and are given a bit of attention. This is why u sometimes see young white girls with ugly ethnics.

Last edited:

First of all I hate it when ethnics wear colored eye contacts :feelspuke: it just looks uncanny and shows you're insecure

21:11 Not even buttering it, she bluntly put it not just whitu men but any non-asian men :lul:

Ig unattractive characteristics of Asian men "lack of self-awareness" and "misogyny":feelsclown:

1)
View attachment 1238620
View attachment 1238621
Chinks are fakecel they can kpoop maxx with dykes ig :blackpill: :feelsUnreal::lul:

2)
View attachment 1238622
I checked her channel she's Polish, for how much "femcel" Polish whores are she's getting it :feelshaha:

3)
View attachment 1238625
Keep seething curry whore :foidSoy::foidSoy: Russian women :ahegao: mogg you cry about it

4)
View attachment 1238630

Foreign Born curries are all fakecel proof no. 999999 :feelsugh: @Rapist @Chudpreet stop coping y'all are volcel AF

Finally what's with sheboons in the comments saying "phull sapprat queen :foidSoy::foidSoy:". SO MANY of such comments. What do niggeresses have to do with this? :feelshaha:
View attachment 1238629

Brad doesnt want them so they try to sneak into the conversion about WMAF couples despite nobody asking for their input

Chudmogs this entire forum twice over:shock:.

@WorthlessSlavicShit did you know this? Asian women (and Indian women even more) out earn White Men :feelskek: I was surprised to learn this recently
Yup, the switch happened in 2022 if I remember right, a couple of rightwingers talked about it and how it proves that "meritocracy is real" and "white privilege doesn't exist" and then it was forgotten about:feelshaha:. Unfortunate that it's brought up so little, I mean people online barely talk about Asian men making more money than white ones in the first place, but this is basically never mentioned:feelswhat:. It probably makes people uncomfortable, since of what that would say about WMAF relationships, and who exactly is the powerful party that is sexually exploiting the less powerful one:feelshmm::feelshehe:.

In fact, now that this has happened, you could say that the phenomenon of Asian-white intermarriage being mostly of Asian women marrying white men is exactly the same as that of white women dating and marrying black men:feelshehe:, but according to SJW/feminist logic, the white person in both of those relationships is somehow the privileged oppressor:feelskek::feelsUnreal:.

View attachment 1238681
True, but from the way the study is done, we can't tell whether that's because of assortative mating or because that's how those races just generally do that. Since Blacks and Hispanics have on average lower IQs and incomes than whites, but higher criminality than them, it only makes sense that the better ones would be much more likely to mix with the worse whites, since the two groups kind of meet in the middle and that's how the study itself explains it, but the pattern could very well be reversed when it comes to higher income and lower criminality than whites, such as East Asians and Indians. But those weren't included in the study, so we don't know, though I guess a similar pattern would also exist in minorities outside of the West (I guess in India for example, intercaste marriage would also follow similar rules, but I'm not sure.)

Why would it not apply to other groups, considering the social & sexual status of ethnics is similar in all white countries?? Maybe white-passing MENA/spics might get higher-tier white women, but shitskin ethnics (and especially gigashitskin ones like curries and nigs) definitely don’t. Btw the whole of the US isn’t Anglo, it’s a mix of European ethnicities
Ethnics definitely have different status in countries where the average ethnic is a 1st-gen immigrant who's richer than the average local versus ones where the average ethnic is a descendant of immigrants and poorer than the whites there.

That said, it is probably true that it's the poorer and lower status women who are more reachable through geomaxxing, since the average foreigner is definitely a very good catch for the average poorfagette from a shithole, but that I believe would also apply to seamaxxing, I've seen a lot of people saying that the girls who usually end up with white sexpats there and who aren't prostitutes are disproportionately from lower-status minorities of those countries.

It's more of a general "Just Be Foreign", but Western Europeans and Africans seem to do disproportionately well even when compared to other outsider groups.

What no history of subjugating foreigners, an economic collapse and in some countries' cases spending decades with a lower GDP per capita than the world average while being right next to some of the richest countries in the world does to a region:dafuckfeels::worryfeels::shock:.

@WorthlessSlavicShit Can you help us out with these stats of what percent of ethnics are marrying Slavic women over all in those countries? :waitwhat:
As someone that's been looking at this stuff with interest for some time, there's annoyingly little data on it, but all the data we have implies it to be either more than vice verse or about equal, and definitely better for the ethnics than what they face in the West.

Just the amount of women marrying Pakistanis alone was barely lower than the amount of men marrying Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Filipina and Vietnamese women combined. Also, 20:1 and 10:1 ratios for marriages with Brits and Americans, a good number of whom would be geomaxxing ethnics:feelsseriously::feelsUgh:.

It probably makes people uncomfortable, since of what that would say about WMAF relationships, and who exactly is the powerful party that is sexually exploiting the less powerful one:feelshmm::feelshehe:.

In fact, now that this has happened, you could say that the phenomenon of Asian-white intermarriage being mostly of Asian women marrying white men is exactly the same as that of white women dating and marrying black men:feelshehe:, but according to SJW/feminist logic, the white person in both of those relationships is somehow the privileged oppressor:feelskek::feelsUnreal:.
Exactly what I was thinking :feelskek: Muh Asian queens are being exploited by whitu man :foidSoy::foidSoy:In reality they earn more
As someone that's been looking at this stuff with interest for some time, there's annoyingly little data on it, but all the data we have implies it to be either more than vice verse or about equal, and definitely better for the ethnics than what they face in the West.

Just the amount of women marrying Pakistanis alone was barely lower than the amount of men marrying Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Filipina and Vietnamese women combined. Also, 20:1 and 10:1 ratios for marriages with Brits and Americans, a good number of whom would be geomaxxing ethnics:feelsseriously::feelsUgh:.

I see. What I am saying is a MTN like @Chudpreet who earns like $100,000 a year is a Giga Fakecel. No way he wouldn't ascend in some place of EE with a MTB white foid AT LEAST :feelsugh:

Thanks for you High IQ High effort reply like always :feelsaww::feelsokman:

Not watching that shit but from what you quoted where did she debunk anything? Jfl. It's brutal how much noodlewhores hate Asian men @pyromancer1234
Forget Oxford study, we have Kumon study on the bleeding edge now. Asian women will literally date anything but Asian men.

Forget Oxford study, we have Kumon study on the bleeding edge now. Asian women will literally date anything but Asian men.
Seriously asking why don't you chinks mixx with niggers in Africa? Literally all of your problems would get fixed if you did that

You first.
Seriously considering it. Chinks and Indians should go there because we control most of the place. Imagine marrying a Tall black women there and whole of your bloodline would get fixed

Is she a TERF?
I don;t think so :waitwhat: From what I saw she's just a NPC feminist youtuber like that Thewizardliz who preach about muh independence and sheit :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I don;t think so :waitwhat: From what I saw she's just a NPC feminist youtuber like that Thewizardliz who preach about muh independence and sheit :foidSoy::foidSoy:
But she hates Asian men to ANOTHER level though. Brutal

Last edited:
I think almost all feminists are TERFs. So, she might be one in secret.

1)
View attachment 1238620
View attachment 1238621

2)
View attachment 1238622

3)
View attachment 1238625

4)
View attachment 1238630

View attachment 1238629

Yeah I never really understood the self-hate on curries. Some of the biggest fakecels exposed on the forum throughout the years, have generally been niggers or ethnics.

Curries are very much in the game as is any man that isnt a sub5male.

Yeah I never really understood the self-hate on curries. Some of the biggest fakecels exposed on the forum throughout the years, have generally been niggers or ethnics.

Curries are very much in the game as is any man that isnt a sub5male.
Curry men are treated like shits from childhood. At least, chink parents see some worth in you, let you do extracurricular activities, let you joins clubs etc. Curry parents are just study, study, and study. The shit treatment gradually manifests into self-hate.

you can't just bail on your race and muttmax unless your race is completely subhuman (which noodles kind of are but still there are like a billion of them). they need to be fully subjugated and made to serve :ahegao: if the ricecucks won't do it, whitey will :feelsYall:
Too true, let's fix gooks genetics :feelsYall:

she wants to be white so much that it gets cringe tbh

Curry men are treated like shits from childhood. At least, chink parents see some worth in you, let you do extracurricular activities, let you joins clubs etc. Curry parents are just study, study, and study. The shit treatment gradually manifests into self-hate.
News to me. My Chinese parents likewise expended my childhood to make me a de-socialized study rat. East Asian and Indian men are alike in this regard — culturally, their only purpose is to live and serve as family wallets. Male self-interest is suppressed in the East no less than in the West, in its own way.

Last edited: