Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Debunking The "Just shave it" Cope once & for all

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
1: "Being bald is better than being balding" And this proves what exactly? Being stabbed in the thigh is better than being stabbed in the chest but both are bad. This is just a false dichotomy that blue pillers use to shame you to shave your head. It makes no logical sense to do such a thing when hair transplants exist these days. If femoids are willing to paint their faces & inject stuff into their asses then what's wrong with getting a hair transplant?

2: "Just shave it & stop being insecure" This logic... "Just accept that your phone's cracked bro, it looks great with a cracked screen. You could even get a spider-man case & name it the spiderman phone" Having a full head of hair makes you look aesthetic & more confident. Hence why it's smart to not accept balding & get a hair transplant or even wear a hat or a wig if you're broke.

3: "Just grow a beard bro" And look boondoggle as fuck? Seriously what's this logic? Unless you want to look old as fuck & be unhygienic go for it I guess.

4: "Look at random celeb" Those celebs (The rock, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis) have the height, skull shape & facial features that femoids find attractive. That's not your average man. Most men look like absolute shit bald. It makes you look 10 years older than you are. Hair is life & a part of your character.

The evidence confirms that the experience of hair loss is psychologically damaging, causing intense emotional suffering, and often leading to personal, social, and work-related problems. People with severe hair loss are more likely to experience psychological distress than those with mild hair loss [4]. The loss of hair changes a person’s looks, particularly when the eyelashes and eyebrows are affected as they define a person's face. Hair loss may be seen as a failure to conform to the norms of physical appearance within society [4].

The relationship between hair loss and psychosocial consequences may be complicated by hair loss that eventuates from a stressful experience or life event, which then leads to further distress, anxiety, and depression [5]. Women who experience high levels of stress are 11 times more likely to experience hair loss than those who do not report high stress levels [6].

Compared with the general population, people with hair loss have an increased prevalence of psychiatric disorders, including a major depressive episode, an anxiety disorder, social phobia, or a paranoid disorder [7].

just get off the computer and shave it off bro

Most people need hair to look and feel their best. Hair is life

It's weird how these redpilled looksmaxxers are all for a hair transplant surgery but not for rhinoplasty when both are surgical procedures

"Just shave it" is gaslighting from warrior skulls, some of whom are too dumb to realize that gay alien skulls even exist.

It's weird how these redpilled looksmaxxers are all for a hair transplant surgery but not for rhinoplasty when both are surgical procedures
Ikr??

I have noticed that too

there is also those tattoos made too look like you just have a shaven head, they are better than nothing

It's so easy to get on hair meds or go to turkey these days to if you live in a first world country. The "just shave it bros" are cunts who are trying to drag others down with them. They're the same twats who will tell you muscles and beards attract women despite being in a betabux relationship at best.

Its over. I've been bald since my early 20's. At this point I just accept it, its not like having hair would even save me at this point since I'm so ugly that I don't even look human

Ikr??

I have noticed that too

The redpill and the bluepill are both the same sides of the same coin, despite the redpill being seen as more 'based' in that there's a lot of logical inconsistencies

The bluepill says a 5'3 reccessed chin manlet just has to be confident and nice, and he'll get a girl which is delusional.

Andrew Tate would tell the recessed chin manlet that he just has to wake up at 5 am and do 300 push ups and eat red meat and become alpha and he'll get a girl and that's also delusional

Its over. I've been bald since my early 20's. At this point I just accept it, its not like having hair would even save me at this point since I'm so ugly that I don't even look human