Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Debunking racepill studies

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
TL;DR
Racepill studies use obfuscating language and graphs to conflate white women not dating interracially with ethnics having a disadvantage.

Claim #1 (Status: Debunked)

Women are more racist in online dating, and 92-95% with a "preference" exclude any ethnic men​

Screenshot 16
500px-Racial_Preferences_of_Women.PNG

Truth:
Exclusion rates for same race partners are low for all races except for Asians. (Figure 1, bottom row)

(Figure 2) Shows there is a 58% preference for white men in a sample taken from American women. This fails to mention that Whites are the majority and therefore there should be the most preferred because of homophily. In other words, of course 58% of women prefer white men, because at least 58% of women sampled are white and prefer same-race partners. In fact, White people are preferred less in proportion to their population 72% vs. 58% whereas Asians are prefered 8% while being 6% of the population.
:feelsmega:

Claim #2 (Status: Debunked)

Women are more racist than men in speed dating, and find Asian men least physically attractive​

Screenshot 17

Truth:
Asian men are accepted more often by Asian women than White men are accepted by White women. :shock:
Asians are accepted less by different raced women, but likewise other races of men are accepted less by difference raced women with the exception of WMAF.

Claim #3 (Status: Debunked)

White men get 11-14 times as much interest from women on Tinder vs. equivalent Asian men​

Screenshot 18

Truth:
Proportional to the Asian population; "11 times less likely" is a proportionately good response rate considering Asians were 6% of the U.S. population (at the time of this study) compared to whites being ~72%. [72/6=12] The expected response rate is 12 times less likely, meaning when comparing two Equivalent men, the Asian actually performed better than the white man in this experiment. Part 2 has a low sample size and uses less objectively equivalent men, hence the title "Comparing white and Asian friends" instead of "Comparing two top models".
:feelswhere:

Claim #4 (Status: Elaborated, defunct)

Women reply most online to white men and least to Indian men​

500px-Reply_odds_by_male_race.PNG

Truth:
There is no accounting for race in this study, except for Indian women not replying as often to Indian men. The composition of the female respondents race is otherwise unknown, therefore the information is only as useful as the statement "Indian women do not prefer to respond to Indian men as often as expected" given this information likely comes from a global data set of OkCupid users, it may not be indicative of a woman's overall dating outcomes, Indians in India must still date Indians. Whites being the preferred race is likely a result of homophily and comprising a majority of the OkCupid user-base.

Claim #5 (Status: Debunked)

Across America, women most desire white men, followed by black, Hispanic, and Asian men​

500px-Desirability_of_men_to_women_by_male_race.PNG

Truth:
I won't belabor the same point repeatedly, this graph is probably identical to the general racial composition of the individuals studied. Implying racial homophily which is not equivalent to being desired beyond expectation.

Claim #6 (Satus: Debunked)

Women enforce stricter racial requirements than men, advantaging primarily white men​

It was found that black women generally displayed the strongest racial homophily, Hispanic women showed a weaker level of racial homophily than black women, showing a preference for their own race and whites, white women displayed strong racial homophily and a small preference for Hispanics, and Asian women showed a preference for both their own race and white men. Thus white men were the most likely to be contacted by women in general.
The same point about racial homophily + Asian men and White men are equally desired by Asian women. :feelsjuice: "Advantaging primarily white men" is a small advantage given that there are two races that have a preference for white men, but Asians are a very small percentage of the total U.S. population and have an equal preference for Asian men. The operative point being Racial Homophily is more important than being white, and gives no advantage over Asian men, only an attraction equivalent. The non-operative point being correct, that women enforce stricter racial requirements, however.

Claim #7 (Status: Debunked / Elaborated)

Women who don't express a 'racial preference' in dating behave the same as women who do​

500px-Womens_first_contacts_based_on_male_race.PNG

Truth:
One analysis they performed was to specifically investigate whether those who stated a racial preference behaved any different from those who did not. To maintain a strong sample size, they restricted their analysis to Caucasian members' messaging behaviors.
White women choose white men, this is expected, the graph is misleading because this information is omitted which the subject would have to assume that "Women's First Contacts of Men Based on Male Race" does not exclude different raced women because that information is relevant to the conclusion one could make from interpreting this data.

Claim #8 (Status: Debunked)

Racism in dating is stable or worsening, not improving, over time​

Truth:
OkCupid analyzed racial dating data from 2009 and 2014 to evaluate if racism in dating is changing. They found that although people reported they are more open to dating people of other races over that time frame, racially motivated behaviors actually intensified.

Thus while it seems apparent people are becoming more interested in portraying themselves as less racially motivated, this is not manifesting in any changes to their actual dating behavior. If anything, their underlying racism has intensified.

One must wonder whether it is preferable to suffer racism that is openly acknowledged, or to falsely be told racism doesn't exist but still suffer from it anyway.
The above information is based on the following quotes
  • OkCupid users are certainly no more open-minded than they used to be. If anything, racial bias has intensified a bit.
  • One interesting thing is to compare [users' racial behaviors] with what those same users have told us about their racial attitudes.
  • Answers to match questions have been getting significantly less biased over time [i.e. "Do you strongly prefer to date someone of your own race?" and "Is interracial marriage a bad idea?"]
  • And yet the underlying behavior has stayed the same.
When you actually look at the source provided
women
– all women preferred men of their own race
– but they otherwise penalized both Asian and black men
In other words, women prefer their own race, but when interracial coupling is concerned, Black and Asian men are penalized.

Studies Source:

I did not mention every link under the [Race] index. I examined those that were important/relevant to dating success and left out the rest for the sake of brevity.

This doesn't change the fact that there is a racial hierarchy of attractiveness, or that some races have many more negative stereotypes than others based off that, with noodlefoids and curryfoids being less loyal to their overall race. :society:

This doesn't change the fact that there is a racial hierarchy of attractiveness, or that some races have many more negative stereotypes than others based off that, with noodlefoids and curryfoids being less loyal to their overall race. :society:
Asian women were the most interested in interracial relationships with white men, BUT:
  1. The studies I examined had Asian women consistently rated / responded to Asian men as equal to White men.
  2. Asian men were actually consistently performing disproportionately well.

Race copers on suicide watch.

Anyone denying the racepill should be automatically banned with no warning.

Demographics of SF in 2022:
San Francisco Demographics · White: 44.87% · Asian: 34.33% · Other race: 7.70% · Two or more races: 7.17% · Black or African American: 5.14% · Native American: 0.43%

There are WMAF couples literally everywhere and its even more apparent in the holiday season. Consider yourself lucky to see one or two AMWF in a couple of months or several months. Foids of all races, go for white men. These are liberated woke, strong, empowered SJW foids were talking here. You see what happens what they are free to choose? All men of color are strongly discriminated against. There is absolutely no way to deny this. Some Black and Hispanic men can get their own race of women though.

Last edited:
If I summarized this in a meme it would be some image with

Sample (All white women) + Graph showing white preference = "Muh JBW"

San Francisco Demographics · White: 44.87% · Asian: 34.33% · Other race: 7.70% · Two or more races: 7.17% · Black or African American: 5.14% · Native American: 0.43%

There are WMAF couples literally everywhere and its even more apparent in the holiday season. Consider yourself lucky to see one or two AMWF in a couple of months. Foids of all races, go for white men. These are liberated woke, strong, empowered SJW foids were talking here. You see what happens what they are free to choose? All men of color are strongly discriminated against. There is absolutely no way to deny this. Some Black and Hispanic men can get their own race of women though.
Angry cuck

@starcrapoo is obsessed with the JBW for some reason. A lot of ethnics wanna cope with race or height to give excuses for their failures.

@starcrapoo is obsessed with the JBW for some reason. A lot of ethnics wanna cope with race or height to give excuses for their failures.
You are blocked because you deny the truth based on the overwhelming data and evidence.

Thats not even counting the truth playing out in society that people observe and discuss here and in other spaces.

(Figure 2) Shows there is a 58% preference for white men in a sample taken from American women. This fails to mention that Whites are the majority and therefore there should be the most preferred because of homophily. In other words, of course 58% of women prefer white men, because at least 58% of women sampled are white and prefer same-race partners. In fact, White people are preferred less in proportion to their population 72% vs. 58% whereas Asians are prefered 8% while being 6% of the population. :feelsmega:
It says "different race", so the 58% refers to non-white women prefering whites.

Truth:
Proportional to the Asian population; "11 times less likely" is a proportionately good response rate considering Asians were 6% of the U.S. population (at the time of this study) compared to whites being ~72%. [72/6=12] The expected response rate is 12 times less likely, meaning when comparing two Equivalent men, the Asian actually performed better than the white man in this experiment. Part 2 has a low sample size and uses less objectively equivalent men, hence the title "Comparing white and Asian friends" instead of "Comparing two top models".
:feelswhere:
Jfl white men are 0.001% of the population in China yet get much more matches than Chinese men. White SMV is universal.

Not going to respond to the rest because it's a load of shit :feelstastyman:

It says "different race", so the 58% refers to non-white women prefering whites.

Jfl white men are 0.001% of the population in China yet get much more matches than Chinese men. White SMV is universal.

Not going to respond to the rest because it's a load of shit :feelstastyman:
Just block them. For me, I get extremely frustrated. How can people deny the truth even with the overwhelming data as well as the anecdotal evidence that common people notice.

The data reveals whats going on in society. And what people observe, is seen in the data.

20% Blue pill + Race baiting
I've basically lost track to how many whitecels I've blocked on this forum.

THEY may be whitecels. But thats their situation. So they deny the data because their individual situation is PROOF against the data.

You are blocked because you deny the truth based on the overwhelming data and evidence.

Thats not even counting the truth playing out in society that people observe and discuss here and in other spaces.
Yea whatever bro. Nobody denies the truth you just wanna victimize yourself and blame muhhhh whitey. But whenever someone brings up JBB which has more validity you rage and cry. You’re one of those Asians who probably blamed whites during the stop Asian hate trend I bet. Also no I don’t think height matters as much as looks or you know being non NT. Most of these short guys not getting women are ugly or autistic.

I've basically lost track to how many whitecels I've blocked on this forum.

THEY may be whitecels. But thats their situation. So they deny the data because their individual situation is PROOF against the data.
Also I’m not whitecel I’m latino mestizo

I can't edit the original post anymore, but my new argument for Claim #1 (Figure #2) is that Preference =/= Exclusion and White people still are prefered proportionally less to their percentage of population while ethnics (excluding blacks) are preferred at a higher rate than their population composition.

Being the only white man means you can capitalize on all of the race fetishists.
If you are the only white man in China and 1% of the population fetishizes whites, then you will have infinite dating success.

It's not really a strong argument for JBW, more like Geomaxxing.
Being the only Black man in Greenland would have the same effect but nobody would claim JBB.

I can't edit the original post anymore, but my new argument for Claim #1 (Figure #2) is that Preference =/= Exclusion and White people still are prefered proportionally less to their percentage of population while ethnics (excluding blacks) are preferred at a higher rate than their population composition.

Why is it so hard for retards to understand that whites are the most attractive race but white incels can exist. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

This type of social studies shit is retarded cause all the data you can find would be too varied to make real conclusions without bias. But if you think a sub 5 Indian or black man has the same attractiveness as a sub 5 white dude you either don't live in America or are coping

This type of social studies shit is retarded cause all the data you can find would be too varied to make real conclusions without bias.
True, people lack perspective when looking at numbers.
But if you think a sub 5 Indian or black man has the same attractiveness as a sub 5 white dude you either don't live in America or are coping
Technically if they're both 4/10 they're the same, but I agree ethnics have a harder time in the United States than whites because they have less same-race partners to choose from because they're a minority.

True, people lack perspective when looking at numbers.

Technically if they're both 4/10 they're the same, but I agree ethnics have a harder time in the United States than whites because they have less same-race partners to choose from because they're a minority.
There's incels in every country. That just proves that no matter what the demographics are women hate low value ethnics.

People conflate ethnics having poor dating success with white women as indicative of poor success overall; but the studies shown / referenced have no relevancy to overall success, only success with interracially dating white women as an ethnic.

An ITV clip to demonstrate what I mean (some users here take his content very seriously, ergo he's my example)

×<MEDIA>@https://incels.is
"According to the studies, the tax of being an Asian male in the West is 250 grand per year"
For Equal Success With:Additional Income Needed by Asian Men
White Women247 [Thousand]
Asian Women0

He claims this is the tax of being Asian in the West, as if you need to have 250k just to have the same chances as a white guy, but ignores that his graph is showing how much money an Asian needs to date a WHITE WOMAN (which should not be an expectation); while ignoring that the study shows Asian men need 0 additional income to have equivalent success with Asian women.

It feels like a lot of 'racepill' only applies if you're ethnic and want to only date white women.

Link if video doesn’t work for you

View: https://youtu.be/idfA4bbKHcY?t=372

Attachments

• ITV-WhiteWomen.webm
    1.1 MB
Last edited:
Being the only white man means you can capitalize on all of the race fetishists.
If you are the only white man in China and 1% of the population fetishizes whites, then you will have infinite dating success.

It's not really a strong argument for JBW, more like Geomaxxing.
Being the only Black man in Greenland would have the same effect but nobody would claim JBB.
It's not 1% it's more like 50%. Living in any area with lots of ethnics (esp Asians) is a giant advantage for white men.

Why is it so hard for retards to understand that whites are the most attractive race but white incels can exist. They aren’t mutually exclusive.
This. Being white is a huge advantage, but if you are subhuman in too many other areas you can still be overall undesirable.

He claims this is the tax of being Asian in the West, as if you need to have 250k just to have the same chances as a white guy, but ignores that his graph is showing how much money an Asian needs to date a WHITE WOMAN (which should not be an expectation); while ignoring that the study shows Asian men need 0 additional income to have equivalent success with Asian women.
Yeah because the same race is by definition zero :feelstastyman:

The same study also shows that white men need to make less money to have the same success with Asian women.

It's not 1% it's more like 50%. Living in any area with lots of ethnics (esp Asians) is a giant advantage for white men.
I’m arguing that ethnics don’t have a disadvantage, not that whites don’t have an advantage. “0.001%” of the population can’t take every woman, and dating isn’t zero-sum.

Yeah because the same race is by definition zero :feelstastyman:

The same study also shows that white men need to make less money to have the same success with Asian women.
White men needing less money doesn’t mean Asian men need to make an exorbitant income to succeed with Asian women; it’s also true that Asian men make a much higher income than White men, the difference in needed incomes is more indicative of income inequality than there being an insurmountable selection bias.

I’m arguing that ethnics don’t have a disadvantage, not that whites don’t have an advantage. “0.001%” of the population can’t take every woman, and dating isn’t zero-sum.
Yeah like Chads can't possibly monopolize sex :feelstastyman:

Of course dating is zero sum, there's only a limited number of single women.

White men needing less money doesn’t mean Asian men need to make an exorbitant income to succeed with Asian women; it’s also true that Asian men make a much higher income than White men, the difference in needed incomes is more indicative of income inequality than there being an insurmountable selection bias.
Asian men actually make less money than white men with similar qualifications. This is very obvious when looking at tech giants where the entire management is white while the majority of the work force is Asian. What's true is that Asians have higher household income than whites, simply because Asian households are bigger.

Good we need these dogshit studies to be debunked. This racepill shit is retarded, all foids care about is bone.

Yeah like Chads can't possibly monopolize sex :feelstastyman:
You’re seriously claiming the 10 white white men in China monopolize sex in the most populous country on the planet.

Of course dating is zero sum, there's only a limited number of single women.
If dating is zero sum then Hypergamy is bullshit. Women date more than once therefore dating is not zero-sum.

Asian men actually make less money than white men with similar qualifications. This is very obvious when looking at tech giants where the entire management is white while the majority of the work force is Asian. What's true is that Asians have higher household income than whites, simply because Asian households are bigger.
This isn’t relevant. The average income for Asians is higher and that’s why the figure for whites is negative. Staying on topic that figure isn’t a disadvantage for Asian men.

The contention of white men's smv has always been centered around the fact that white women prefer him. The only real obfuscation that is happening is the one that hides just how much non-white men crave white pussy. Every white guy knows it which is why white men are the most insecure about racemixing

There are WMAF couples literally everywhere and its even more apparent in the holiday season. Consider yourself lucky to see one or two AMWF in a couple of months or several months. Foids of all races, go for white men. These are liberated woke, strong, empowered SJW foids were talking here. You see what happens what they are free to choose? All men of color are strongly discriminated against. There is absolutely no way to deny this. Some Black and Hispanic men can get their own race of women though.

To strengthen this post to use in future discussions. My post on racial fetishism:

https://incels.is/threads/jbw-only-...toilets-most-asians-want-asians.447825/unread

And this article about the actual statistics of race mixing in the USA:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Screenshot 20230122 123150

The number of Whites marrying outside of their race in the USA is 7%.* This graph doesn't use the term "Hispanic" so we can assume that Hispanics are divided in the rest of the graph, Black Hispanics are Black, Chinese Hispanics and Japanese Hispanics are Asian, Etc. My guess is that people who are unsuccessful in their own environment look for spouses outside of environments, Whites are also a SIGNIFICANTLY larger population than the rest of these groups, 60% are Non-Hispanic White-American and like 80% or more are White-American (most "White people are disappearing" memes comes from seeing White Hispanics as non-Whites), because of this we can assume that a large portion of Asian-American females enter the country as spouses of White-American males.

Note that 16% of Asian-American males marry outside of their race, this means that speaking in relatives twice as many Asian-American men get White-American wives than White-American men date ALL non-White toilets, but because of the large number of Whites we see more White men with Asian toilets in ABSOLUTES. If anything this study debunks JBW for Asians more than anything and strengthens JBB, JBA, and JBR (just be redskin), but again, one must look at the numbers in both relatives and absolutes so it makes sense that a White majority would be most desired because they make up the bulk of the population both at the top and bottom.

* = 7% of White men and 7% of White toilets. This means that the numbers are equal for both men and toilets in a majority White country (again, including both Non-Hispanic Whites and Hispanic Whites), this would also disprove my hypothesis that "only desperate men marry outside of their race" and racial fetishism / xenophilia is at hand here, this might be a genetically predetermined fetish and seems to be equally strong in men and toilets.

I think that both White men with an Asian fetish and Asian toilets with a White fetish are uncommon and that many more factors play here. Also, we demonise male sexuality so it's acceptable for Asian toilets to drool over White males but a White man that drools over Asian females will be called "a disgusting fetishist" just like men who like fat toilets are universally hated, a lot of fat acceptance is "I want a man who finds me a beautiful" immediately followed with "any man who finds fat toilets beautiful is a disgusting fat fetishist". As a man you CANNOT win.

Most "mutts" (mixed race people) are the product of a tiny minority of Whites followed by a large minority of non-Whites, most people mate assortively and racially homophilic.

Mate just go outside
Go fuck yourself. He's dropping scientific black pills here, fresh ones. It's something this forum needs.

What have you contributed?

That's not the point of the post. The point is to show how overblown the JBW cope is, and that white truecels have as much claim to the title of "truecel" as anyone else.

awesome. bookmarked

JBW copers should be automatically banned.

Ethnics when they have to acknowledge that it's not their race that's holding them back, and instead they're just ugly :feels::feels::feels:
And retarded. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Go fuck yourself. He's dropping scientific black pills here, fresh ones. It's something this forum needs.

What have you contributed?
lol I don't even remember replying tbh. It was probably a good article in hindsight :feelskek:

Actually it's a high IQ post

Yea whatever bro. Nobody denies the truth you just wanna victimize yourself and blame muhhhh whitey. But whenever someone brings up JBB which has more validity you rage and cry. You’re one of those Asians who probably blamed whites during the stop Asian hate trend I bet. Also no I don’t think height matters as much as looks or you know being non NT. Most of these short guys not getting women are ugly or autistic.
:yes:

Because they don't understand even the basics of how statistics work. Apparently, they think a bell curve is a flat line, or something. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There's incels in every country. That just proves that no matter what the demographics are women hate low value men.

People conflate ethnics having poor dating success with white women as indicative of poor success overall; but the studies shown / referenced have no relevancy to overall success, only success with interracially dating white women as an ethnic.
It's because the so-called "ethnic truecels" on this forum all have white fever, and because they cannot get with the white Stacies that they desire, they get angry and take out their anger on white truecels. It's foid behavior, and it's disgusting and has no place on a black pilled incel forum. :feelsjuice:

The contention of white men's smv has always been centered around the fact that white women prefer him. The only real obfuscation that is happening is the one that hides just how much non-white men crave white pussy. Every white guy knows it which is why white men are the most insecure about racemixing
:yes: Ethnic JBW copers can't get the white Stacies they desire, and take out their anger on white truecels, because they don't want to face the realization that they're standardcels who are completely writing off all the women of their own race, and even ugly white women. ER was the same way, which is also why I never recognized him as being a truecel.

Whites are like classical music.

Everyone acknowledges it’s the pinnacle of music, but nobody listens to it.

Whites can be appreciated for their attractiveness, but it doesn’t really affect dating outcomes.

Whites can be appreciated for their attractiveness, but it doesn’t really affect dating outcomes.
Yes it does nigga jfl. What part of “the most attractive race” do you not understand.

It doesn't affect dating outcomes for those of us whites that sit at the bottom of the ladder, for example, those of us who are, not only ugly, but also have autism.