Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Debunking JBW theory

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I honestly think this SlavCel would have difficulties getting someone despite being White. Unless it is some Asian girl or something.

1443164439_banana.by-strah-11.jpg

Any theory, redpilled, blueepilled, or blackpilled that starts with the word "just" is 100% garbage 100% of the time:

Just get a haircut
Just be white
Just talk to her bro

Just be white is a shit theory pushed by the Acne scarred Arab and his gay ethnicoper crew. The only people worse than him on this site are the discordcels with their trite """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""memes""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Last edited:
JBW only applies to Northwest Europeans, Aussies and non-spic North Americans.

even a deformed white faggot would get treated like prime gandy in asia

even my subhuman ass wouldn't be incel there LOL, jfl at copers.

JBW excludes Slavs and Southern Europeans.

For all you low IQ incels: Just be White means, all things being close/equal, an ethnic 5/10 will ALMOST ALWAYS lose to his 5/10 White counterpart in terms of dating prospects and slaying.

This nigga looks like an actual goblin, the average whitecel here is a larper that doesn't want to settle for an ethic foid.

JBW is 100% just look how many spics, asians and arab girls would reject their own men in order to get the BWC

I honestly think this SlavCel would have difficulties getting someone despite being White. Unless it is some Asian girl or something.

1443164439_banana.by-strah-11.jpg
Unless it is some Asian girl or something.

JFL @ this stupid post, trying to debunk JBW with a -20/10 whitecel midget's pic.

It's more like Just be Aryan. Slavs are so far removed from the Aryan phenotype I would call them honorary ethniks.

I feel like Asia game is probably too good to be true. Nothing is as good as it seems.