Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Debunking feminist "rape statistics"

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
They claim that only 23% of all rapes are reported to police and only 0.5% of all rapists are ever convicted. But at the same time 61.9% of all robberies are reported to authorities. That means that by their silly logic people are 2.7 times more likely to report a robbery. That's absurd on the account that not reporting losing a small amount of cash makes a lot of sense but not reporting being sexually penetrated by a man against your will doesen't.

All the shame and fear does not account for 77% of women refusing to report their rapist especially since to be counted by this statistic they had to speak out eventually. So we are to assume that all 77% of women are saying the truth while not reporting it to the police and while telling it to other people.

And we are not even counting for all the false rape reports. The claim is that false rape reports are extremely rare but how can we know that if most "rapists" (about 80% of them) are not even arrested let alone charged with anything. According to the numbers stated by the grap only 9 out of 42 or 21.5% of the arrested men ever get referred to prosecutors.

Out Of 1000 SexualAssaults 053019

Out Of 1000 Robberies 122016

Rapes are so rare in today's world. They barely happen. Either it's fabricated or the dumb sluts were just intoxicated.

Rapes are so rare in today's world. They barely happen. Either it's fabricated or the dumb sluts were just intoxicated.
This. Visit /r/rape and half the stories are roasties that got drunk and regretted having sex

This. Visit /r/rape and half the stories are roasties that got drunk and regretted having sex

It's getting worse. Women are claiming rape when their boyfriend fucks them without asking them beforehand like in their sleep or if they are drunk.
A foid in my country claims her boyfriend was "raping" her for over a year.

But yeah, I had one beer rostbeef claim is a classic. They must have roofied me I swear! Just one beer and I was passed out :feelskek:

It's getting worse. Women are claiming rape when their boyfriend fucks them without asking them beforehand like in their sleep or if they are drunk.

But yeah, I had one beer rostbeef claim is a classic. They must have roofied me I swear! Just one beer and I was passed out :feelskek:
when the term "marital rape" became a thing I knew it was over

I think they don't emphasize the difference between a bad night with a dude compared to straight out brootal rape.

Rape = "the guy didn't give me free shit, didn't worship the ground I walk on and didn't call me a queen. TEEHEE"

Sucks for normies ngl

Rapes are so rare in today's world
This, foids in 1st world countries have no idea what rape is. It's like the boogeyman for them and they try to elaborate their theories around an idea that has no basis in reality.

Hence the fucked-up figures

I rape women everyday

This, foids in 1st world countries have no idea what rape is. It's like the boogeyman for them and they try to elaborate their theories around an idea that has no basis in reality.

Hence the fucked-up figures
I can only think of one rape that occurred here and it was an 18 year old nigger who was stalking an Indonesian exchange student after she went home from a party. He tied her up against a pole with the chain of his bike and raped her. Violently, I might add. She ended up in the hospital and had damage done to her vagina. Her parents flew out to see her and she recovered, but the Indonesian media LARPed and said she died when she didn't. It was to cover it up. Now some poor Indonesiacel is going to get married to her someday and he won't even know she got violently raped by a nigger three years younger than her. I feel bad for her but moreso for her future husband.

lmao and the other half are boyfriends fucking their property while it's asleep.

There's the occasional story of some girl getting molested by her family, which is one of the few genuine cases of rape you'll find on that sub

There was post about women not considering "involuntary rape" ("voluntary rape") or something like that

Rape is a code word for ugly face