Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debating souring my milk - should I?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Lately I've been putting acidic stuff in my milk and drinking it. Orange juice (squeezed) and milk is a pleasant combination that's surprisingly filling after the acidic juice of the orange curdles the milk. I think if I put some apple cider vinegar in my big 3l jug of milk (of which a bit more than half is left) I should be able to make a thicker liquid with a longer shelf life (considering it expires on the fifteenth and I next go shopping on the eighteenth). I might also try putting it in my fried potato, onion and salmon which I am going to be eating next week if it's thick enough or if curds start collecting at the top.

Is this a good idea? Is this bad for you? Am I a retard? Apple cider vinegar has the highest ph of any kind of vinegar so I dunno how effective it would be.

Last edited:
Very high IQ srs will keep in mind true alchemist you are

I brapped just by reading this thread. What the fuck

Lately I've been putting acidic stuff in my milk and drinking it. Orange juice (squeezed) and milk is a pleasant combination that's surprisingly filling after the acidic juice of the orange curdles the milk. I think if I put some apple cider vinegar in my big 3l jug of milk (of which a bit more than half is left) I should be able to make a thicker liquid with a longer shelf life (considering it expires on the fifteenth and I next go shopping on the eighteenth). I might also try putting it in my fried potato, onion and salmon which I am going to be eating next week if it's thick enough or if curds start collecting at the top.

Is this a good idea? Is this bad for you? Am I a retard? Apple cider vinegar has the highest ph of any kind of vinegar so I dunno how effective it would be.
Do you honestly believe that milk and apple cider vinegar would taste good? I can understand orange juice, and possibly lemonade, but vinegar will ruin it.

Just make your own soy milk bro

Do you honestly believe that milk and apple cider vinegar would taste good? I can understand orange juice, and possibly lemonade, but vinegar will ruin it.
Yeah I put apple cider vinegar into water sometimes already and drink it.
Not an absurd amount, mind you, a large bottlecap full to maybe 700 ml of water. It's good.

Yeah I put apple cider vinegar into water sometimes already and drink it.
Not an absurd amount, mind you, a large bottlecap full to maybe 700 ml of water. It's good.
Oh, then go for it. As long as it doesn’t dilute the flavor it should be fine.

Oh, then go for it. As long as it doesn’t dilute the flavor it should be fine.
are you saying you dislike the taste of apple cider vinegar? it's not like regular vinegar, the fruit flies in my room try to attack a closed bottle of it cause it's fruity

Ive never tried but I will

Whatever floats your boat.

are you saying you dislike the taste of apple cider vinegar? it's not like regular vinegar, the fruit flies in my room try to attack a closed bottle of it cause it's fruity
Fellow fruit fly cel I see haha. I literally never have guests, or foids come over, so it’s in compete squalor. It would be on the worst rooms reddit. Must be an incel trait. Also, I haven’t ever tried apple cider vinegar straight.

The Just drink curdled milk theory
:feelspuke:

Fellow fruit fly cel I see haha. I literally never have guests, or foids come over, so it’s in compete squalor. It would be on the worst rooms reddit. Must be an incel trait. Also, I haven’t ever tried apple cider vinegar straight.
You'd have to dilute it, it's vinegar obviously, but a little bit of apple cider vinegar in water is yummy and good for you, especially before meals with starches.

You'd have to dilute it, it's vinegar obviously, but a little bit of apple cider vinegar in water is yummy and good for you, especially before meals with starches.
I will have to try it.

Ive never tried but I will
Once you mix the orange juice and the milk at like a 1:3 ratio (I don't own measuring instruments), leave it for 5-10 minutes after stirring. If little globs of orange juice collect at the top of it, mix them in again.

Once you mix the orange juice and the milk at like a 1:3 ratio (I don't own measuring instruments), leave it for 5-10 minutes after stirring. If little globs of orange juice collect at the top of it, mix them in again.
I'll do that :feelsokman:

Full marks for innovation, but personally for me the thought of drinking curdled milk is repulsive.