Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Debated my BBC friend about looks theory, and won

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
He was going on about how women don't care about looks, and that it's all money and status. I pointed out that good looking males are more likely to have money and status due to the halo effect, and receiving validation their whole life. Also talked about physical dominance (height, robustness, etc). He ended up reluctantly agreeing with me. Post your stories about successfully debating looks theory.

He has a point. He didn't consider the perspective of an ugly male, where money and status doesn't really matter because your looks just nullify those things.

But for a normal man, it's all about money and status. Who do you think Stacy will pick. Norman 1 which looks nice but has an average job and doesn't make all that much money, or Norman 2 who looks more or less just as nice, but has a kick-ass job that her gold-digging ass can fully enjoy the benefits of?

Of course she'll cream her panties and cheat with Chad anyway. Or at least think of him during sex.

>Debated my BBC friend about looks theory, and won
>my BBC friend

>Referring to your friend by the size and color of his phallus

>Debated my BBC friend about looks theory, and won
>my BBC friend

>Referring to your friend by the size and color of his phallus
funny tbh
:feelskek:

He has a point. He didn't consider the perspective of an ugly male, where money and status doesn't really matter because your looks just nullify those things.

But for a normal man, it's all about money and status. Who do you think Stacy will pick. Norman 1 which looks nice but has an average job and doesn't make all that much money, or Norman 2 who looks more or less just as nice, but has a kick-ass job that her gold-digging ass can fully enjoy the benefits of?

Of course she'll cream her panties and cheat with Chad anyway. Or at least think of him during sex.
Keep in mind, he makes modest income living in LA, one of the most hypergamous cities in the world. While he isn't good looking in the traditional sense, he's 6'1 and robust. So while he may see himself as ugly, he isn't in the masculine sense.

But for a normal man, it's all about money and status. .

Harvey

Those are extreme cases. You need to be insanely lucky to be worth tens of millions of dollars. At that point reality becomes distorted, and blue/red/blackpill thought doesn't matter as much.
yeah i agree

He obviously had a dead bedroom for him to be begging for foids to come back to his hotel room as pathetically as he was on that recording. I mean hell, I thought you could let your nuts swing a little bit as a hotshot hollywood exec for the young impressionable foids on the casting couch, but he was like "p-please come b-back to my r-room with m-me".

He was going on about how women don't care about looks, and that it's all money and status. I pointed out that good looking males are more likely to have money and status due to the halo effect, and receiving validation their whole life. Also talked about physical dominance (height, robustness, etc). He ended up reluctantly agreeing with me. Post your stories about successfully debating looks theory.

Dafuq, how you know he has a BBC tho? :kys::kys:

Good man Op.