Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Deathpill: your dad is introverted

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
If your dad is introverted it means he is a cuck that doesn’t receive validation everywhere he goes. Introversion is caused by narcissism or being relentlessly attacked and bullied.

Chad is not introverted and neither are high tier normies. They feel comfortable talking to others.

If your dad is introverted you are doomed because it is an indicator of inferior genetics in some form when you are male.

My dad is in jail

never even began for you dude. your parents are assholes for deciding to bring life into an unjust world. what miserable pricks.

You don't seem to understand what introversion is.

My dad basically went insane a few years ago and he just rots alone and cut off everybody. Very true observation though, everything you said is accurate.

My dad basically went insane a few years ago and he just rots alone and cut off everybody. Very true observation though, everything you said is accurate.
Can see myself there after some time, only without kids ofc...

Yes he is not very social
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and I am worse

my dad is an extroverted turbomanlet who beats my mom

It's true for my dad, all he knows is studymaxxing

What is it then

An ntrovert prefers internal stimuli, rather than external. This has nothing to do with being afraid of people or having "muh social anxiety".

Hit the nail on the head with that one. Yea im fucked

An ntrovert prefers internal stimuli, rather than external. This has nothing to do with being afraid of people or having "muh social anxiety".
Cope. Introversion does not get pussy. Mental gymnastics does not change that and it is unattractive to foids

We all know foids and society reward neurotypical dominant males.

These ones are NOT ever introverted

Cope. Introversion does not get pussy. Mental gymnastics does not change that and it is unattractive to foids

Listen here, brainlet. You're confusing introversion with being a socially inept retard.

Listen here, brainlet. You're confusing introversion with being a socially inept retard.

Introversion develops through negative interactions with others nigger. It is the symptom of your social ineptness

Neurotypical is not the opposite of introversion. A non-neurotypical is, for instance, someone on autism spectrum.

can you take this faggotry to the DM’s we just wanna hear about ppls cuck fathers

Introversion develops through negative interactions with others nigger. It is the symptom of your social ineptness

Are you not understanding the English language or something? I've just told you introversion is NOT social anxiety/ineptness.

my dad is a fucking rock without feelings and psychopath :cryfeels:

Are you not understanding the English language or something? I've just told you introversion is NOT social anxiety/ineptness.

Then you’re missing the point of the thread.

Introversion is a negative trait fuck off with the nitpicking clown

Also you’re missing the point I made - introversion can be defined like that if u want to. But ask yourself WHY someone is introverted in the first place.

Introversion is a coping mechanism that develops due to lack of alpha male traits and dominance in society. Your brain is twisting in pretzels to make it seem like “you just like internal stimuli” when in fact you are not an alpha chimp

You should try to contact him.
No, he condemned me and threw me to the dogs when I was young. I’m still not forgiving of that yet.

Also, he could always try contacting me if it was so important.

Then you’re missing the point of the thread.

Introversion is a negative trait fuck off with the nitpicking clown

No, I am not missing the point of the thread. You're just not using the correct terminology.

never even began for you dude. your parents are assholes for deciding to bring life into an unjust world. what miserable pricks.
My dad never had a girlfriend until he was 21. A wizard apprentice. It's OVER for me. IT NEVER BEGAN

Nah, my Dad is definitely extroverted.

Yes, humans from ancient times praise heroes. But who were these heroes? They were extra-extroverted tera-giga Chads not high inhib socially anxious nerds afraid to say 'hi' to strangers.

Mine is not introverted but he has a subhuman phenotype anyway

Last seen May 17. This guy has posted several times that he has poison on hand and is ready to rope. Might be the first time I've seen a brocel go through with it