Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

deathpill(literally)

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
I remember years ago I was reading a newspaper, it featured a page with concise news not other newspapers gave.

One of them was....

"Married dude went through separation but he somewhat was permitted by his wife to stay at home to stay in contact with his daughter. One night wife brings home another dude and fucks him in her marital bed. Poor soul went to a bridge, killed himself with a shot to his chest the very same night. He was in his 40s."

GunnaSecure

GunnaSecure

Recruit
★★★
1h 31m
Femoids are sadistic retards.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 17m
GunnaSecure said:
Femoids are sadistic retards.

Couldn't agree more.

J

Jexistential_

Greycel
Goddang, that’s messed up.

anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
1h 22m
There was recently a video of a dude jumping from a bridge in my country because his girlfriend cucked him, it's rage fuel

EDIT:

Found it

Part 1 it's his cuckgram or some other app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqfZUxD_7M

Part 2 it's someone recording him jumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWYqJNPozvo

Women only give the slighty fuck only when the dude is about to kill himself, literally souless creatures

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
0m
Lmao

That is some next level cucking.

D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
29d 3h 16m
Femoids essentially despise human beings. They are nothing more than egg incubators.

subhumane

subhumane

Greycel
And this woman was given custody over the daughter. I bet it's very healthy for her to see mummy fucking random anonymous men while her father is driven to suicide. She's going to turn out fucked up beyond belief with a warped sense of what relationships mean.

Women not only don't give two fucks about their betas providers, but they couldn't give a solitary fuck about their own children.

I bet this guy would have taken much better care of the daughter than her worthless mother.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
subhumane said:
And this woman was given custody over the daughter. I bet it's very healthy for her to see mummy fucking random anonymous men while her father is driven to suicide. She's going to turn out fucked up beyond belief with a warped sense of what relationships mean.

Women not only don't give two fucks about their betas providers, but they couldn't give a solitary fuck about their own children.

I bet this guy would have taken much better care of the daughter than her worthless mother.

he probably was also hoping to restore the relationship with his wife, he sure had still feelings for her

can you believe that?

it is always the woman who cares less in the marriage

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
92d 20h 31m
Why can't the death penalty be issued for femorrhoids who cause this shit? I'm sure this has happened multiple times, and it's ridiculous who society lets them walk away free.

M

mobilewiz

Greycel
1h 45m
ordinaryotaku said:
Why can't the death penalty be issued for femorrhoids who cause this shit? I'm sure this has happened multiple times, and it's ridiculous who society lets them walk away free.

I never understood why these Cucks do this. I mean if your going to kill yourself why not bring your whore of a wife with you. Could you imagine if every man who was handed divorce papers offed his wife and himself! Women would think twice before cheating or getting a divorce. That's why in Sharia countries this shit does not happen if a women pulls this shit she is stoned to death and rightfully so.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
well, he had a daughter

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
57d 13h 4m
anon_899 said:
There was recently a video of a dude jumping from a bridge in my country because his girlfriend cucked him, it's rage fuel

EDIT:

Found it

Part 1 it's his cuckgram or some other app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqfZUxD_7M

Part 2 it's someone recording him jumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWYqJNPozvo

Women only give the slighty fuck only when the dude is about to kill himself, literally souless creatures

Yeah, the women in the second video only react or "do something" after he's jumped.  And funny, how they pretend to care; always have to be seen virtue signalling, don't they?

anoncel

anoncel

Banned
-
Female genocide please

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
ordinaryotaku said:

saudi arabia.

any Islamic republic.

Allahu akbar.

kekTV

kekTV

Greycel
nausea said:
I remember years ago I was reading a newspaper, it featured a page with concise news not other newspapers gave.

One of them was....

"Married dude went through separation but he somewhat was permitted by his wife to stay at home to stay in contact with his daughter. One night wife brings home another dude and fucks him in her marital bed. Poor soul went to a bridge, killed himself with a shot to his chest the very same night. He was in his 40s."

Lol he killed himself when he had a daughter, what an idiot.

BUT FUCK THAT STUPID WOMAN WHO THINKS ABOUT SEX BEFORE HER OWN DAUGHTERS WELL BEEING.
NOW HER FATHER IS DEAD!