Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

deathpill(literally)

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
I remember years ago I was reading a newspaper, it featured a page with concise news not other newspapers gave.

One of them was....

"Married dude went through separation but he somewhat was permitted by his wife to stay at home to stay in contact with his daughter. One night wife brings home another dude and fucks him in her marital bed. Poor soul went to a bridge, killed himself with a shot to his chest the very same night. He was in his 40s."

Femoids are sadistic retards.

Goddang, that’s messed up.

There was recently a video of a dude jumping from a bridge in my country because his girlfriend cucked him, it's rage fuel

EDIT:

Found it

Part 1 it's his cuckgram or some other app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqfZUxD_7M

Part 2 it's someone recording him jumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWYqJNPozvo

Women only give the slighty fuck only when the dude is about to kill himself, literally souless creatures

Lmao

That is some next level cucking.

Femoids essentially despise human beings. They are nothing more than egg incubators.

And this woman was given custody over the daughter. I bet it's very healthy for her to see mummy fucking random anonymous men while her father is driven to suicide. She's going to turn out fucked up beyond belief with a warped sense of what relationships mean.

Women not only don't give two fucks about their betas providers, but they couldn't give a solitary fuck about their own children.

I bet this guy would have taken much better care of the daughter than her worthless mother.

subhumane said:
And this woman was given custody over the daughter. I bet it's very healthy for her to see mummy fucking random anonymous men while her father is driven to suicide. She's going to turn out fucked up beyond belief with a warped sense of what relationships mean.

Women not only don't give two fucks about their betas providers, but they couldn't give a solitary fuck about their own children.

I bet this guy would have taken much better care of the daughter than her worthless mother.

he probably was also hoping to restore the relationship with his wife, he sure had still feelings for her

can you believe that?

it is always the woman who cares less in the marriage

Why can't the death penalty be issued for femorrhoids who cause this shit? I'm sure this has happened multiple times, and it's ridiculous who society lets them walk away free.

ordinaryotaku said:
Why can't the death penalty be issued for femorrhoids who cause this shit? I'm sure this has happened multiple times, and it's ridiculous who society lets them walk away free.

I never understood why these Cucks do this. I mean if your going to kill yourself why not bring your whore of a wife with you. Could you imagine if every man who was handed divorce papers offed his wife and himself! Women would think twice before cheating or getting a divorce. That's why in Sharia countries this shit does not happen if a women pulls this shit she is stoned to death and rightfully so.

well, he had a daughter

anon_899 said:
There was recently a video of a dude jumping from a bridge in my country because his girlfriend cucked him, it's rage fuel

EDIT:

Found it

Part 1 it's his cuckgram or some other app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuqfZUxD_7M

Part 2 it's someone recording him jumping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWYqJNPozvo

Women only give the slighty fuck only when the dude is about to kill himself, literally souless creatures

Yeah, the women in the second video only react or "do something" after he's jumped.  And funny, how they pretend to care; always have to be seen virtue signalling, don't they?

ordinaryotaku said:

saudi arabia.

any Islamic republic.

Allahu akbar.

nausea said:
I remember years ago I was reading a newspaper, it featured a page with concise news not other newspapers gave.

One of them was....

"Married dude went through separation but he somewhat was permitted by his wife to stay at home to stay in contact with his daughter. One night wife brings home another dude and fucks him in her marital bed. Poor soul went to a bridge, killed himself with a shot to his chest the very same night. He was in his 40s."

Lol he killed himself when he had a daughter, what an idiot.

BUT FUCK THAT STUPID WOMAN WHO THINKS ABOUT SEX BEFORE HER OWN DAUGHTERS WELL BEEING.
NOW HER FATHER IS DEAD!

well, he had a daughter