Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Deathnic dude banned just because of his asymmetrical face.

J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
Out of all my time browsing this site, this is the only time I've seen a guy getting banned from his FACE ALONE:forcedsmile:
WITHOUT EVEN POSTING IT ON HERE, OR MENTIONING ANY SEXUAL EXPERIENCES (he was most likely struggling and coping hard af, given he did a useless meme ear surgery)

For starters, this guy isn't even good looking, he is foremost ethnic (1/2 black), has asymmetrical features, imperfect (but decent) eye area, imperfect lips. Overally, his face alone is normie-incel level. He looks like just about like the average lightskin dude I'd meet casually on the street. If someone showed me his picture, with the word incel next to it, it would perfectly make sense. Let me repeat again, he's ethnic, probably messed up in the mind and his face is dead normal looking, if not slightly asymmetrical.
Here is another comment which describes him well:forcedsmile:

I know that facially, many dudes on here have it much worse (but there is always bound to be a bottom 35% -- so that counter argument sucks)
However,

:
IN ADDITION TO BEING 4/10 - 5/10 FACIALLY:
He might've been SHORT AF OR MIDDLING HEIGHT

He MOST LIKELY WAS A NON-NT MENTALCEL
HE WAS 100% STRUGGLING WITH INCELDOM: OR ELSE HE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THAT SURGERY

YET, HE WAS BANNED FOR HIS DEATHNIC ASYMMETRIC FACE ALONE. NEVER DID HE ONCE MENTION HIS EXPERIENCES OR MAKE A STATEMENT WHICH CASTS DOUBT ON HIS INCELDOM.:forcedsmile:

MEANWHILE, PEOPLE WITH FLAWLESS FACIAL PHENOTYPES POPULATE ALL LEVELS OF THE .IS HIERARCHY.

MEANWHILE, PEOPLE WITH SELF-ADMITTED SEXUAL EXPERIENCES ARE STILL HERE, FOR SOME REASON.
NEVER ONCE DID HE MENTION SEXUAL FOOT ESCAPADES WITH PICTURE PROOF.
NEVER ONCE DID HE CLAIM THAT HE "ONLY CANNOT GET GIRLS LOCALLY" (BUT CAN GET THEM GLOBALLY)
NEVER ONCE DID HE DEAFLY DENY ALL FAKECEL CLAIMS WITH THE "BUT MUH 5'2" PLATITUDE.
NEVER ONCE DID HE MENTION SCORING A DRUNK GIRL AT A PARTY.

Last edited:
If he's shorter than 5'7", then it's kinda unfair. Otherwise, it's fair, since he's not ugly at all.

that photo of knajjd is blatantly photoshopped, plus he's a 5'2 turkish dude

why are you defending an obvious fakecel?

What made you choose this name:forcedsmile:

That's not Chad, that's a textbook 5/10. He's ethnic, for starters. He is most likely non-NT.
Doesn't look ethnic to me though.
I'd kill for such a face. His jaw is very big compared to mine. And he's probably not balding.

that photo
It is not photoshopped, if you were serious with your argument, you would have shown me a zoomed-in picture along with it. You're just casting useless doubts, which amounts to sophistry.

He is not a fakecel: he is ethnic, judging from the way he acts non-NT, and has a normie asymmetrical face.

It is not photoshopped, if you were serious with your argument, you would have shown me a zoomed-in picture along with it. You're just casting useless doubts, which amounts to sophistry.

He is not a fakecel: he is ethnic, judging from the way he acts non-NT, and has a normie asymmetrical face.
That's clearly not knajjd, none of knajjd's other known photos look remotely close. This is a pathetic trolling attempt. Get out.

@knajjd can you confirm or deny that you have a flawless facial bone structure?

Out of all my time browsing this site, this is the only time I've seen a guy getting banned from his FACE ALONE:forcedsmile:
WITHOUT EVEN POSTING IT ON HERE, OR MENTIONING ANY SEXUAL EXPERIENCES (he was most likely struggling and coping hard af, given he did a useless meme ear surgery)

View attachment 494528

For starters, this guy isn't even good looking, he is foremost ethnic (1/2 black), has asymmetrical features, imperfect (but decent) eye area, imperfect lips. Overally, his face alone is normie-incel level. He looks like just about like the average lightskin dude I'd meet casually on the street. If someone showed me his picture, with the word incel next to it, it would perfectly make sense. Let me repeat again, he's ethnic, probably messed up in the mind and his face is dead normal looking, if not slightly asymmetrical.
Here is another comment which describes him well:forcedsmile:

View attachment 494527

I know that facially, many dudes on here have it much worse (but there is always bound to be a bottom 35% -- so that counter argument sucks)
However,

:
IN ADDITION TO BEING 4/10 - 5/10 FACIALLY:
LMFAO hes a 7.5/10 atleast. Unless he's a turbo manlet his ban was justified. Duplicate accounts to avoid a ban are not allowed by the way

That's clearly not

Yes it is there is some muslim scroll shit in the background and only turkey would have such an object and a person with his pheno combined into one picture.

all of them mog me

He is not middle eastern turk, he is european turk. HE IS RACIALLY WHITE, ARYAN. And he basically uses his height as an excuse so much that it has become a meme at this point. If having ANY OTHER negative feature like ugly face, ethnic, etc MAY still enable you to score, why then does ONLY having height as a negative and prettymuch everything else as a positive BAR you from getting a GF

IF PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FOR NORMIE FACES, THEN WHY DON'T THEY JUST ADMIT RULES HERE don't apply to SOME, but apply to OTHERS.

He is not middle eastern turk, he is european turk. HE IS RACIALLY WHITE, ARYAN. And he basically uses his height as an excuse so much that it has become a meme at this point. If having ANY OTHER negative feature like ugly face, ethnic, etc MAY still enable you to score, why then does ONLY having height as a negative and prettymuch everything else as a positive BAR you from getting a GF

IF PEOPLE ARE GETTING BANNED FOR NORMIE FACES, THEN WHY DON'T THEY JUST ADMIT RULES HERE don't apply to SOME, but apply to OTHERS.
Height >>> Everything else combined and squared.

Go fuck yourself in the ass, tallfag mogger.

shut the fuck up grayfag

that photo of knajjd is blatantly photoshopped, plus he's a 5'2 turkish dude

why are you defending an obvious fakecel?
How do you know he's 5'2? You can't prove your height online. Every picture I've seen of his dates back to 2015-2016 he might have grown a few inches since then.

Did this guy say his height? Cus no way he can be incel with that face unless he is sub 5'6. Mentalcel = go to a pua bootcamp or smt. ur not an incel.

Did this guy say his height? Cus no way he can be incel with that face unless he is sub 5'6. Mentalcel = go to a pua bootcamp or smt. ur not an incel.
He is sufficiently tall, otherwise he would have mentioned his height as a contributing factor to his inceldom, which he never did.

Tallfag with a 6/10 face - "How do you do, fellow incels?"

I'm tired of all the fakecels here.

He is sufficiently tall, otherwise he would have mentioned his height as a contributing factor to his inceldom, which he never did.

Tallfag with a 6/10 face - "How do you do, fellow incels?"

I'm tired of all the fakecels here.
I'm walking around my local town earlier shopping and I just don't see this insane height obsession in real life. I believe you don't get me wrong, I have seen plenty of evidence on tinder, tiktok etc. But I saw so many height matched couples, especially ethnic that looked like they were both 5'4-5'8.

Thats not an incel face and he doesnt look black at all, stronger normie face, easily mogs 75% of men in my shitty town.

The turban or w/e hides his hairline/forehead, could have a dire truecel situation going on up there. But his face isn't ugly or off putting at all. Compare to a face like this. Even though I have no attraction to dudes, one is just viscerally repulsive.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-17 19.15.04.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-17 19.15.04.png
    362.2 KB · Views: 128
He looks Arab or Latinos. He can pass as south Italian, Spanish,
He can lookxmaxing

The turban or w/e hides his hairline/forehead, could have a dire truecel situation going on up there. But his face isn't ugly or off putting at all. Compare to a face like this. Even though I have no attraction to dudes, one is just viscerally repulsive.
That dude looks like biggie so he could rap maxx

I'm walking around my local town earlier shopping and I just don't see this insane height obsession in real life. I believe you don't get me wrong, I have seen plenty of evidence on tinder, tiktok etc. But I saw so many height matched couples, especially ethnic that looked like they were both 5'4-5'8.
I hope that you are correct and that "doing the shoe thing" to look 5'9"-5'10" will allow me to ascend eventually.

Eyes are asymmetric but otherwise not ugly. Shouldn't be here

Eyes are asymmetric but otherwise not ugly. Shouldn't be here
Then that would make the whole notions of mentalcel, heightcel and ethnicel a meme.

Then that would make the whole notions of mentalcel, heightcel and ethnicel a meme.
What is his height? And ethnicel thing is just stupid bullshit. Go back to your countries if you don't want to face sexual rejection because of your race.

What is his height? And ethnicel thing is just stupid bullshit. Go back to your countries if you don't want to face sexual rejection because of your race.
Either way, it doesn't matter. He's non NT and non chad.

I’m literally a truecel. Take a look at my subhuman face:

I literally have a clavicle transfusion and a prolapsed mandible or something. Sub 4 psl it’s over.