Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Death to all richcels

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Seriously. Wtf are u doing on this site if you’re rich or have rich parents? Most women date any rich guy and worship them from head to toe. Most of the richfags on here are bragging cunts and need to be beheaded because of their big egos.

Just get off our site will ya? You aren’t contributing in helping our cause at all.

Richcels are the biggest fakecels because they live in heaven from birth to death traveling the world, getting friends super easy, easily able to get famous from living in famous populated cities with other famous people (look at goofball adin ross and all these other popular twitch streamers), have nice cars at 16, go to private schools, parents open them up a bank account as a kid and build them credit, etc etc.

Last edited:
I hate rich people.

They're indeed fakecels. They're also wasting their time here.

When the system is down, I will kill every single rich person I see and I'm not even a commie

Seriously. Wtf are u doing on this site if you’re rich or have rich parents? Most women date any rich guy and worship them from head to toe. Most of the richfags on here are bragging cunts and need to be beheaded because of their big egos.

Just get off our site will ya? You aren’t contributing in helping our cause at all.

Richcels are the biggest fakecels because they live in heaven from birth to death traveling the world, getting friends super easy, easily able to get famous from living in famous populated cities with other famous people (look at goofball adin ross and all these other popular twitch streamers), have nice cars at 16, go to private schools, parents open them up a bank account as a kid and build them credit, etc etc.
I second that. I would replace all the animals in Wet Markets and replace them with Gooks

Don't worry about it, I've got the SNPs ready, almost.