Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel death to all humans

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★

the link is just an example of other men aka gigacucks

look how calm and cukced he is even tho she is brutally cucking him, but when an incels talks anyhting logical in a reddit post or in any public settings, this type of normie cucked men will come barking at us. bow bow bow racist sexist woof woof incel mysoginist low IQ autist ruff ruff

and they dont mind our brutal pain and suffering and wont mind to hurt us

death to all humans

look how calm and cukced he is even tho she is brutally cucking him, but when an incels talks anyhting logical in a reddit post or in any public settings, this type of normie cucked men will come barking at us. bow bow bow racist sexist woof woof incel mysoginist low IQ autist ruff ruff

death to all humans
common foid mating strategy. pick a beta bux oofy doofy to unknowingly raise a chads kid.

Yes, end the entire human species

death to all humans
DnD rd

How can I destroy the human race

Yes, end the entire human species
Its funny how many people will celebrate the news of an earth destroying meteor. But like really celebrate it.

Its funny how many people will celebrate the news of an earth destroying meteor. But like really celebrate it.
Bro, it's gonna lit if that happens. I pray for it.

What will your immediate actions be, upon hearing the news? Drinking? Drugs? Whores?
Yes all of the above and more, wbu ?

Funny story, I remember a post in this old leftist telegram channel I used to be in that said that thinking that humans were bad is a step toward being an eco-fascist

Funny story, I remember a post in this old leftist telegram channel I used to be in that said that thinking that humans were bad is a step toward being an eco-fascist
Kek, those niggas don't know shit