Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Death is the biggest gift you could give someone

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
When you think about it, to be born is to be cursed into an existence of suffering, as no matter how well you take care of yourself, or how great your circumstances are, there will always be suffering of some kind. We were never asked if we wanted to be born and experience "life", instead we were forcefully brought into this plane of existence. The only way to truly escape from it is to die, and that is why I view that a peaceful death is the biggest gift you could ever give someone.

Maybe if they want it.

If I was Chad and had loads of friends who liked me, a gf who loved me that I also felt confident I could replace if she left/cheated/started being a cunt; I’d love life and not consider death a gift

When you think about it, to be born is to be cursed into an existence of suffering, as no matter how well you take care of yourself, or how great your circumstances are, there will always be suffering of some kind. We were never asked if we wanted to be born and experience "life", instead we were forcefully brought into this plane of existence. The only way to truly escape from it is to die, and that is why I view that a peaceful death is the biggest gift you could ever give someone.
IMG 1867

If I was Chad and had loads of friends who liked me, a gf who loved me that I also felt confident I could replace if she left/cheated/started being a cunt; I’d love life and not consider death a gift
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Because life is misery and full of suffering no matter what you do as an incel, so death is the only escape you have. As long as you find a peaceful way to die, death itself should not concern you at all. Everyone is going to face it someday, so it's better to learn to accept it and look at it as a method of release from the torment that is life.

High IQ take

Bluepillers aren't aware about theirs lives misery and transiency

some countries have euthanasia. that takes courage even if your life is shit.

You are so very kind

Death is all I want for myself.

I have to make sure i die 100%

I agree. We never asked to be borned tbh. Wonder why we exist if we were only born to suffer and expirience pain

When I was drunk I said to myself that the meaning of life was death and death is the liberation of the hell we call life

Couldn't have said it better. But I will never force my will onto someone, only myself... soon.

When I was drunk I said to myself that the meaning of life was death and death is the liberation of the hell we call life
Philip mainlander maxx

Not being born is the best gift

Even chads grow old, lose their health.

Cope, most people live a happy or at least acceptable life, we are a minority

Or my cousin who got abandoned by their mother

Based and antinatalism pilled

Not for the persons friends and family though

"Give someone"?

for most people, they would rather be alive. for the mentally ill & others, i'm sure it's a gift :feelsrope:

the fact most people don't crave suicide makes me want it more. i was cursed with this brain that most people don't have

Only for incels, it's probably enjoyable for everyone else