Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Death is cruel

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I lost my father a few years ago and i still cry randomly out the blue . It’s so weird how they’re gone for ever but you still have memories of them it’s such a strange thing , lord forgive me but it’s beyond cruel

Title : I lost my father a few years ago and i still cry randomly out the blue . It’s so weird how they’re gone for ever but you still have memories of them it’s such a strange thing , lord forgive me but it’s beyond cruel
Goddamn, sorry for your loss mane :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

brutal. just let it all out brocel

I’m so sorry brocel. Our parents only live on through our memories, and if we don’t think about them, it’s like they die again.

Thats shit brocel. Sorry to hear that man

Sorry for your loss brocel :cryfeels:

): it’s the worst feeling fuck this shit and fuck normies for never suffering it and complaining. I hope entitled people who whine about their issues experience this loss and it crushes them emotionally

My father is evil, i wouldnt care if he dropped dead tomorrow. Still sorry for your loss brocel