Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear women: You're not entitled to our tax dollars

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
EDB00B45 701A 4D53 842F A908FD938C51
I've seen a lot of talk about "you're not entitled to sex" over the years :society:

Well I just wanted to let you women know: You are NOT entitled to our tax money.

As you can see in this chart, men pay the majority of taxes, roughly twice as much as women.

It is not fair. It should be equalized (frankly we shouldn't have to pay for any of your shit but that's besides the point).

You are NOT entitled to our funding of:
  • Abortions
  • Women's health services
  • Education
  • Childcare
  • Healthcare
And any of the things you ask for. We should only pay how much YOU pay. So, instead of asking for a tax increase or an increase in tax-allocated funds, you should instead propose an increase in FEMALE TAXATION to help pay for these things.

This misandry is out of control. You are not entitled to our money or our taxes. End of story.

We are not your walking ATMs

View attachment 695546I've seen a lot of talk about "you're not entitled to sex" over the years :society:

Well I just wanted to let you women know: You are NOT entitled to our tax money.

As you can see in this chart, men pay the majority of taxes, roughly twice as much as women.

It is not fair. It should be equalized (frankly we shouldn't have to pay for any of your shit but that's besides the point).

You are NOT entitled to our funding of:
  • Abortions
  • Women's health services
  • Education
  • Childcare
  • Healthcare
And any of the things you ask for. We should only pay how much YOU pay. So, instead of asking for a tax increase or an increase in tax-allocated funds, you should instead propose an increase in FEMALE TAXATION to help pay for these things.

This misandry is out of control. You are not entitled to our money or our taxes. End of story.
Yes this is the easy argument to make. Foids shouldnt be entitled to social programs and welfare, etc. Its my personal opinion specifically because of crap like this that nobody should be entitled to anything. Unfortunately they have the cucks and soyciety on their side so nothing will change. The hypocrisy and double standard on this issue is :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:.

Based. No one is entitled to anything.

We are not your walking ATMs
Correct. You are MY walking ATM you vile pussy worshipper. I will now put on a female profile pic to induce your simp ass into buying me a video game.