Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dear subhuman women: your the ones shouldnt have mating rights

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I used to throw all responsability to men but after I read several stuff from balding men at Reddit I finally conclude that most subhuman traits come from moms.

I used to think that if Chad impregnates all foids it would be a genetic improvement in looks. However, this is not humanitarian since ugly men who came from foids with subhuman genetics wont have sex.

Since it has been proven that sex is a basic need for men but breeding is not a basic need for either men or women. I finally conclude that we should go back to distribute pussy through marriage but subhuman foids or foids with subhuman dads should not reproduce.

My paternal relatives are all taller than I am - slightly-younger cousin is 5'7(Hole). Her brothers are 5'11+.

Women have never faced natural selection, they are the leading cause of genetic defects.

Sadly, the world works the way it does because it’s most efficient for women to carefully select, and for men to be attracted to as many women as possible.

Sadly, the world works the way it does because it’s most efficient for women to carefully select, and for men to be attracted to as many women as possible.
Not after industrial revolution.

short bitches be talking about "tallfag only, i hate short men" then they sons grow up to be short lmao

Not after industrial revolution.
Yea back then women usually couldn’t select based on looks because of survival reasons. The 21st century however has shown their honest nature and it fuckin sucks:fuk:

Women have never faced natural selection, they are the leading cause of genetic defects.
They do.

By 2030, 45% of working women aged 25 to 44 in the United States will be single.

These Chad-only hypergamous foids will waste their youth chasing Chads in the cock-carousel and many won't breed before their fertility window shuts down. Or they're rendered sterile by abortions, obesity, chlamydia etc.

This is results in a breeding-out of some of the most hypergamous foids, the foids most susceptible to getting seduced by short-term rewards (drugs, alcohol, parties, sex with chad etc.); the foids who are hungrier for BC pills + promiscuity lifestyle combo end up sterile due to chalmydia etc.

Of course foids face natural selection. Many foids (usually beckies) fail to breed due to wasting their life mulling over Chad not committing to them.

The difference is that decent men such as Nieszche and Schopenhauer are tossed out of the gene pool mostly by stupid women. Another example is tragic men like Werther and Galois, who tossed themselves out of the gene pool due to his own actions... motivated by stupid woman.

While women, always having an opportunity to breed, weed themselves out, if they do, only by their own stupidity.

Last edited:
We have more women as ancestors, so the vast majority of subhuman genes come from women. Unironically its the womens fault. Women just try to get better gene pool by fucking only Chad, when its the subhuman women who should be taken out of the gene pool too if we are also taken out.

Height and balding comes from women, imagine so many fucking ricewhores and currywhores breeding, its over

neuter the worthless women

Females have more subhuman traits than males tbh. At least a man can provide intelligence despite lacking ideal physical traits. The hell can a woman do?
women are useless cunts

sub 6 foids shoudn't breed

I used to throw all responsability to men but after I read several stuff from balding men at Reddit I finally conclude that most subhuman traits come from moms.

I used to think that if Chad impregnates all foids it would be a genetic improvement in looks. However, this is not humanitarian since ugly men who came from foids with subhuman genetics wont have sex.

Since it has been proven that sex is a basic need for men but breeding is not a basic need for either men or women. I finally conclude that we should go back to distribute pussy through marriage but subhuman foids or foids with subhuman dads should not reproduce.
LOOKSMATCHING NEEDS TO BE ENFORCED ONCE THE INKELS TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT AND EXECUTE EVERY POLITICIAN (in assasins creed the game:shhh:)

FOIDLETS MUST BREED WITH MANLETS UNTIL THEY IMPROVE THEIR GENES WHILE CHADS AND STACIES DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!!!!!!:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
WITHIN A FEW DECADES THERE WILL BE NO MORE MANLETS AND SUBHUMANS!!!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Connor murphy lookism 1