Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dear service workers: don’t ask personally questions

Ninjanas

Ninjanas

Recruit
★★★★★
>Don’t ask about my life
Happen every time i went to a black barber shop. Pro tip for people that live in America go to an Asian barbershop they won’t ask you a ton of personal questions and they won’t ask you how your is life going.they generally mind her own business.

>Don’t ask if I have a girlfriend Especially if you’re a guy
A while ago I had a Filipino Uber driver as if I had a girlfriend. I said no obviously. But then he proceeds to ask me ,why I don’t have a girlfriend. Dude seriously?

> Don’t ask if I’m in school?
The fuck do you care?

I came for a basic service not self reflection

sometimes i sit on the toilet for so long when i go to stand up i fall on the floor this is what being incel for 23 years has done to me

I know some who cut their hair, sometimes to avoid the kind of talk that might come up with many barbers... :feelshehe:

The results, unfortunately, are quite disastrous. :feelshaha:

I know some who cut their hair, sometimes to avoid the kind of talk that might come up with many barbers... :feelshehe:

The results, unfortunately, are quite disastrous. :feelshaha:
smart fed

I collected your message data and split into emojis. The results were amazing ! Here is the most used emoji by you fed rat

:feelshehe:

Soon these service workers will be replaced by ai robots.

Soon these service workers will be replaced by ai robots.
nah, It is a pipe dream currently
Engineers at Google have even admited that the technology required for true self driving cars doesn't even exist and it is all baseless talk

People Just cant Mind their Own Business