Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dear lurking females, here are the signs that you are an incel factory

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Over 30 years old
Shorter than 5'8
Short and thick legs in proportion to the rest of the body
Thick arms
No bubble butt
Flat chest or landwhale tits
Round puffy face
Big/crooked nose
Thin lips
Jaw is too weak or too masculine
Brown eyes
Poop-colored skin

Please be responsible and don't bring more suffering into this world. Some of you may have had sex with a rich white Chad, but don't flatter yourself. Unless you have a ring on your finger or are at least in a long term monogamous relationship with him, you are nothing more than a sex toy. If he doesn't want to have a child with you, that's a sure sign that you are an incel factory.

don't listen to OP dear femcels

my DMs are ready if you want any emotional support

don't listen to OP dear femcels

my DMs are ready if you want any emotional support
dear femcels this guy is 5'5 ( not claimed 5'6 ) subhuman with burnt scar face

Over 30 years old
Shorter than 5'8
Thick arms
No bubble butt
Round puffy face
Big/crooked nose
Thin lips
Brown eyes
Poop-colored skin
I'm into MILFs, thick arms, flat chests, big noses, brown eyes and poop colores skin. And if I wasn't Childfree, I would have a baby with those.

Guess I'm part of the problem :dafuckfeels:

Or I'm just not a humongous picky faggot like most of you AboveAverage"cels" are.

Any females lurking here, pls show this rapey pajeet your tits and pussy. I will rape you all madams. Pls give me that stinky pussy so that i could सरिया उपचार it.

Regards,
The Rapey Pajeet fatso
C488a411628ef59387fa166d2e85a6f92984e1ebfb2bd82352359d9a7fb28c9a

I'm into MILFs, thick arms, flat chests, big noses, brown eyes and poop colores skin. And if I wasn't Childfree, I would have a baby with those.

Or I'm just not a humongous picky faggot like most of you AboveAverage"cels" are.
you are brown spic so it's natural that you are attracted to such features

168cm is 5'6" and 5'8" if i use big shoes
fair point, still your face looks like likely like a rotten tomato

also dear femcel i'm blond blue eyed guy which you look for :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Over 30 years old
this part is obviously cope, many high tier normies and chads were born to 30-40 year old parents while my parents were teens when i was born yet im incel as fuck

Can't argue with that, touche :feelsYall:

I'm a yellowish spic though.
good for you most people are attracted to their features

i want cute weeb slavetta with light features :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: but they don't want subhuman blue eyed blond slav :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

good for you most people are attracted to their features

i want cute weeb slavetta with light features :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: but they don't want subhuman blue eyed blond slav :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I actually want a Egyptian foid the most :feelsbadman:
But they don't want a subhuman poop colored eyed, yellowish mixed raced spic.

Chad and Tyrone takes your Weeb Slavetta, and my Egyptian :cryfeels:

Over 30 years old
Shorter than 5'8
Thick arms
No bubble butt
Round puffy face
Big/crooked nose
Thin lips
Brown eyes
Poop-colored skin

Please be responsible and don't bring more suffering into this world. Some of you may have had sex with a rich white Chad, but don't flatter yourself. Unless you have a ring on your finger or are at least in a long term monogamous relationship with him, you are nothing more than a sex toy. If he doesn't want to have a child with you, that's a sure sign that you are an incel factory.
you forgot being a noodlewhore

I want foids of every race, come join my harem and youll be taken care of, my cum is the elixir of life it grants longer lives, radiant skin and when impregnated produce gods. One of my sons is equivalent to 1000 Alexander the greats

i am hideous and i have even more strict standards. fucking a nigger landwhale isnt ascension stupid nigger. thats like fucking a troon

Over 30 years old
Shorter than 5'8
Thick arms
No bubble butt
Round puffy face
Big/crooked nose
Thin lips
Brown eyes
Poop-colored skin

self hating genetic determinist bs

Femcels if you're reading between me and you I'll tell you a secret : you're ugly and we pretend to believe you're a proper woman just to coom. Not even ugly men can love you , die mad.

I thought you meant something completely different. Women create incels in 2 ways: with hypergamy and by these reasons you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back