Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear friends, I need your advice

I think you sent that before but cheers
full

how much / often do you drink bro?
16 pints of 5% cider and half a bottle of vodka a day, I'm a dying alcoholiccel so I'm used to this shit bro.

16 pints of 5% cider and half a bottle of vodka a day, I'm a dying alcoholiccel so I'm used to this shit bro.
damn, that's some serious dosage. You probably have a really 'good life' to compensate with so much drinks :feelsbadman:.

Do not go to a doctor. You could very well find yourself contained in a hospital. And/or they'll put you on some drug that makes everything worse.

If you're drinking heavily then slow it down. I get all kinds of these feelings when on hard benders. They go away after a day or two of decent food and non-alcoholic drink.

Holy shit man that's really serious and sad. I know i can't do shit for you but i wish you get better.

This is 100% serious. My mental health has been deteriorating in the past weeks really badly. I feel that I am at a breaking point.

In the past 3 days I had these symptoms:
  • I can't sleep at night
  • I can't eat or otherwise I throw up
  • I have palpitations and pain in my chest
  • I cannot leave my apartment due to social anxiety, this made me miss several important meetings
  • I cannot focus on anything, none of my tasks, books, games, etc.
  • My body is shaking
  • I am feeling super low and suicidal - I had to call prevention hotline 2 times
  • I feel that my head is exploding and my vision is blurry
I feel that this is getting much worse. I honestly do not know what to do. Should I go to GP or psychiatrist? Will that help?
What area do you live in? Seems like you should head to a doctor/emergency room asap....those seem like serious symptoms.