Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dealing drugs is the most efficient method to lose your virginity as an incel

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★★★
I don’t need to explain anything here.

If you’re not 12 years old you’ll understand why. The only reason I posted this is because you probably haven’t considered it.

Even truly ugly men can pull HOT girls if they deal drugs. Most of you are about average looking despite what you larp here.

Yeah it’s chaotic and illegal but some of you are on the verge of suicide—some of you don’t have much to lose tbh. I’d never do it but you can’t say it doesn’t work.

08e

Lol it's most efficient way to get stabbed in the guts and permanently shit in a bag like Akhi Ayman the Muslim preacher guy and also get robbed of everything and have to pay your credit back from your benefits payments over 5 years

And then go to prison because you will also get caught

Its not for creatures
needs thugs
Besides im too passive n avoidant for that

drug dealers can't be incel

just get imprisoned or killed theory

low IQ post. If you are autistic (which many users here are), its near impossible to find a dealer, let alone become one

low IQ post. If you are autistic (which many users here are), its near impossible to find a dealer, let alone become one
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink

If you’re not 12 years old you’ll understand why. The only reason I posted this is because you probably haven’t considered it.

Even truly ugly men can pull HOT girls if they deal drugs. Most of you are about average looking despite what you larp here.

Yeah it’s chaotic and illegal but some of you are on the verge of suicide—some of you don’t have much to lose tbh. I’d never do it but you can’t say it doesn’t work.
Taxi drivers are killed over routes
I cant imagine the danger I'd be in. I am no Walter White
Maybe just deal in weed instead

Taxi drivers are killed over routes
I cant imagine the danger I'd be in. I am no Walter White
Maybe just deal in weed instead
Yeah I didn’t say to become a cartel mule.

I just said if you dealt drugs you’d be getting girls calling you to suck your dick for blow, or getting party girls to fuck you silly for a sniff

Dark triad is real. I'd take it up a notch, be a rapist serial killer and you will have even more pussy than a drug dealer. It's pretty much just extreme niche maxxing

That’s stupid. Why buy drugs and pay with them for sex when you can use your money straightforward?

Yeah I didn’t say to become a cartel mule.

I just said if you dealt drugs you’d be getting girls calling you to suck your dick for blow, or getting party girls to fuck you silly for a sniff
My friend told me that there was a dealer on a campus who got swatted and when the cops came, he was naked with 3 other girls

That’s stupid. Why buy drugs and pay with them for sex when you can use your money straightforward?
Buying sex is illegal too.
More likely to be stinged on vice than busted for $500 of coke and weed.

I knew a guy in highschool who was under 5 feet and ugly, he would talk about fucking huge asses all the time, he was a drug dealer. I think you're onto something.... :feelsstudy: :feelsstudy:

Lol it's most efficient way to get stabbed in the guts and permanently shit in a bag like Akhi Ayman the Muslim preacher guy and also get robbed of everything and have to pay your credit back from your benefits payments over 5 years

And then go to prison because you will also get caught

Buying sex is illegal too.
More likely to be stinged on vice than busted for $500 of coke and weed.
It’s legal in many countries unlike the distribution of drugs. If you live in the US you can visit Nevada or sth.
Plus you don’t wanna interact with partying normies as a sub5.

Dealing drugs is the most efficient method to get STDs

true, but you gotta know people and network to sell drugs,Which is the biggest barrier to entry if you weren't born into that lifestyle or raised around it.

true, but you gotta know people and network to sell drugs,Which is the biggest barrier to entry if you weren't born into that lifestyle or raised around it.
you can walk up to a party if you’re in college and if you’ve got drugs they’ll let you in if they’re off campus

Sure, but how can someone actually become one (in video game)?

If you're low inhib enough to be a successful drug dealer, you're just a volcel if you can't get laid tbh

This is retarded, Drug dealing requires connections to start and be reasonlably successfull.
Moreover, most drug dealers just sell modest amounts to clients they can find, either on the street or in certain well known spots. To form a stable connection with clients takes times and isn't easy, even harder if the clients are girls, much less willing to fuck a sub-5.

This is retarded, Drug dealing requires connections to start and be reasonlably successfull.
Moreover, most drug dealers just sell modest amounts to clients they can find, either on the street or in certain well known spots. To form a stable connection with clients takes times and isn't easy, even harder if the clients are girls, much less willing to fuck a sub-5.
You’re overthinking it.

Buy them online. Show up at parties. It’s that easy. You don’t need to sell drugs to random men, the bare minimum is sufficient here. Just show up with a baggie of coke and women will flock to you like Jesus.

You’re overthinking it.

Buy them online. Show up at parties. It’s that easy. You don’t need to sell drugs to random men, the bare minimum is sufficient here. Just show up with a baggie of coke and women will flock to you like Jesus.
Interesting, the thing is that I never met girls interested in hard drugs at parties or nightclubs, only guys. Do you have any tips on how to find them?

If you have the ability to sell you're probably not an incel to start with. Would mean you have access to people already + be NT enough to engage with those guys.

Still cant get a real relationship, you would just be trading drugs to some desperate degen girl. Kinda depressing.

MVP tier post on sluthate