Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dead (((grandpas))) potrait mogged me

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
So as I've talked before I come from a military family and I'm the only male that hasn't served or doesn't work as a first responder or none of that shit. I'm currently a neet. Anyways the other day I woke up and lo and behold my grandmas friends had come over to basically gossip like whores. To my surprised the granddaughter(20 year old) of one of my grannies friends had come along. I quickly changed out of my cum pants, put on some exqusite perry ellis capri pants, some nice bootleg balenciaga, and a %75 off nautica polo shirt. Plus I had borrowed my big brothers gold necklaces. I pretty much lookmaxxed and richmaxxed the best I could. Anyways my grandma had obviously invited over the 20 year old for me. I mean for years shes talked about me going out of town for therapy so i can find happiness but fuck that. So i ASSUMe this was a last ditch effort on her part. As I walk down the stares I could already smell her. You see my grandma and her freinds smell like old people. This beautiful specimen of a woman was wearing probably victoria secret coco vanilla cream but definitely vanilla. There all in the living room talking about life and memories and my dead grandpa. So I know this is my moment to pounce so I can both hit on the girl and impress the whores. I quickly announce my presence by stomping on the floor. All eyes turn on me. I lock eyes with the woman. Oh my god I felt a sort of connection. They all say hi to me. I say hi back but I'm still locking eyes with the girl. I can tell shes blushing because she looks down, gives out a nervous laughter, and turns to my grandma with this "deer about to be hit" eyes. I knew she was looking at my grandma for her approval to be able to seduce me with her body language. SUDDENLY THE CONVERSATION IS TURNED ON TO MY FUCKING DEAD (((GRANDPA))). oh my god. never once did these whores ever say anything aout me. nothing. im a gymcel and never once did they notice my transformation... but they started with their retarded comments. "what a husband you have lucero. may he rest in peace." "wow so many and broad shouldered. is that the photo you printed out you talked about?" but i knew the girl still wanted it. because she said "wow he had beautiful blue eyes"... this is why i knew to strike a convesration with her. you see i have beautiful blue eyes. im still standing there but finally get the courage to talk up to her. i say "hey aurora let me give you something haha" in a joking manner and walk up AND THIS IS WHY MY RETARDED GRANDMA COCKBLOCKS ME!!! she gets infront of me and basically tells me to go up stairs. she even fucking embarassed me by telling me to shower.. FUCK~!!!!!!!! it's cool though. at least the girl showed interest to me. i added her on facebook and wrote her a poem. lets see how she responds.

What was the response?