Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dead celebrities I'm glad never got the chance to use twitter

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
george-carlin.jpg
John_Lennon_1969_cropped-e1602223744799-960x832.jpg
Kurt-Cobain.jpg
74280018_3x2_1600.jpg

George Carlin John Lennon Kurt Cobain Martin Luther King

MLK would only make vague statements about tolerance & equality and shit :feelskek: he wouldn't be that bad

Unironically true asf :lul::lul::lul:

Unironically true asf :lul::lul::lul:
Here's why I dislike all four of these.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8l2zFffxbM

View: https://old.bitchute.com/video/XkRyW1rmBIlW/

George Carlin's humor was safe edgy reddit tier. If he was alive today he'd be on netflix mocking Trump's assassination attempt & promoting drag queen story hour & the jabs.

George Carlin's humor was safe edgy reddit tier. If he was alive today he'd be on netflix mocking Trump's assassination attempt & promoting drag queen story hour & the jabs.
george carlin on twitter be like: yeah, I spelt god with a LOWERCASE g.

Here's why I dislike all four of these.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8l2zFffxbM

View: https://old.bitchute.com/video/XkRyW1rmBIlW/

Kurt was legitimately retarded when It came to women. No wonder he ended up dying because of one. I assume it's because of his looks and the treatment that he received that led him to resent men. The dude hated his father.

Plus at one point he had a girlfriend that didn't mind him staying home to work on his art. He was basically a NEET at one point.

george carlin on twitter be like: yeah, I spelt god with a LOWERCASE g.
George Carlin twitter 2024: "There's nothing wrong with your daughter cutting her tits off & becoming a boy, it's better than her being a christian conservative!:soy:"

George Carlin twitter 2024: "There's nothing wrong with your daughter cutting her tits off & becoming a boy, it's better than her being a christian conservative!:soy:"
and complaining about the ""white"" stock brokers ruining the country...

Kurt was legitimately retarded when It came to women. No wonder he ended up dying because of one. I assume it's because of his looks and the treatment that he received that led him to resent men. The dude hated his father.

Plus at one point he had a girlfriend that didn't mind him staying home to work on his art. He was basically a NEET at one point.
Kurt Cobain got the Chad treatment from femoids. It's not that surprising that some insane femoid later killed him since he had women throwing themselves at him.

Kurt Cobain got the Chad treatment from femoids. It's not that surprising that some insane femoid later killed him since he had women throwing themselves at him.
Exactly :feelsthink::feelsokman:

and complaining about the ""white"" stock brokers ruining the country...
He said White men should stop wearing caps backwards because they will "Never be a cool as black guys" But would he have said the same about black men who wear White clothing & black women who bleach their skin & dye their hair? Of course not.

Yeah I watched that IHypocrite-video too. Carlin really is the typical redditor, most leftwing boomers are tbh. All safe-edgy hating on white people, christianity, republicans, rich people while glazing foreigenrs and foids.

But the worst part is supposedly anti-woke people or antivaxxers or just average MAGAtard boomers keep quoting him and you can shove a million jewpills/redpills down their throat they'll ignore it all so they can watch Alex Jones commercials about MuscleMindExtreme-pills.

Same with this fucking fag and his fans "oehh Quentin Tarantino based because crazy gay nigger is slightly more woke" even though Tarantino is the ultimate woke jew/niggerworshipper and he literally hates white people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back