Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel dead animal on property

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
fucking trash animal had to die in my yard. jfl and now will cost $150-200 to remove jfl. Just lol @ fuckers who said "just buy a house. You save on rent, repairs and problems are easy to fix!".

Everyday I regret not going back to An apartment. I will be sure to go back soon enough in a few months or a year. No more dead fucking animals, no more random grass to cut, no more pipes brwaing, no more roof leaking, no more boiler needing replacement, no more heating problems.

My big tip to anyone ever considering buying a (((house))), be sure to budget at least $500/month for repairs possibly $1000/month if you have 2 floors like mine.

BRB Using Imagination Since No Pics | Reaction Images | Know Your Meme

What kinda animal? Were there maggots? Honestly a house is a much better investment. You’re not giving thousands of dollars to someone you don’t like just to sleep in their property. You’re investing into an asset that is yours and the money doesn’t disappear because you can sell the house

Free compost you idiot!

Buried it next to the math teacher

fucking trash animal had to die in my yard. jfl and now will cost $150-200 to remove jfl. Just lol @ fuckers who said "just buy a house. You save on rent, repairs and problems are easy to fix!".

Everyday I regret not going back to An apartment. I will be sure to go back soon enough in a few months or a year. No more dead fucking animals, no more random grass to cut, no more pipes brwaing, no more roof leaking, no more boiler needing replacement, no more heating problems.

My big tip to anyone ever considering buying a (((house))), be sure to budget at least $500/month for repairs possibly $1000/month if you have 2 floors like mine.
Why not just bury it in your backyard :feelshehe:

Wtf, just throw it into the trash can, soy boy.

can't you just shovel it into a bag and throw it into some woods? also, if you get an apartment you will have to listen to normies having sex :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Free compost you idiot!

Buried it next to the math teacher

Why not just bury it in your backyard :feelshehe:

LOLZ just take petrol canister and burn that carcass (in video game)

Wtf, just throw it into the trash can, soy boy.

can't you just shovel it into a bag and throw it into some woods? also, if you get an apartment you will have to listen to normies having sex :feelsthink::feelsthink:

can't risk disease. medical risk too high, if were to get sick -> $1000+ medical bills possibly. Already paid to get it removed.

can't risk disease. medical risk too high, if were to get sick -> $1000+ medical bills possibly. Already paid to get it removed.
bruuuuuuuuuuh. just get a shovel and put it in a garbage bag. you can use those shitty jewid 19 mask so you don't breathe in some shit

$200 to remove a dead animal?

lol at work I just threw a fukin dead raccoon in the trash

thankfully it was frozen solid so it didn't FALL APART, that shit is gross

Just found a pigeon in the stairwell too, dumbass flew in and was too low IQ to fly out through the same hole 10 feet away

gonna yeet him into the dumpster too :dab::dab::dab::dab:

yeah it's not too risky, I just use a snow shovel and wash my hands, i mean where do you think meat comes from lol
I think OP is hypochondric

$200 to remove a dead animal?

lol at work I just threw a fukin dead raccoon in the trash

thankfully it was frozen solid so it didn't FALL APART, that shit is gross

Just found a pigeon in the stairwell too, dumbass flew in and was too low IQ to fly out through the same hole 10 feet away

gonna yeet him into the dumpster too :dab::dab::dab::dab:
Wow! I wish I hauled off that corpses!

I used to do it for free!

WTF, what kind of shithole do you live where you have to pay to get an animal removed in your house? Just get a shovel dig a 6foot deep hole and use the shovel to throw it in there. Only animals I know you have to pay is horses and large animals.

Cook it up and make sausage out of it. :feelscomfy::feelsjuice: